It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by spoor

Well the thing is; A) I don't believe I'm telling lies, B) I believe it's the government you believe in that is telling lies. Neither of you answered my question; Why can you call my sources liars, but I'm not allowed to believe yours are? Answer succinctly or gtfo.

If you don't believe that you're telling lies (and I don't believe that for the record), you're delusional.

Take the Alan Keyes thing, which you repeatedly claimed as fact (without listing a source, typically). That was debunked by Alan Keyes. As a lie. As a lie generated by birthers, like you.

A 30 second google search shows it to be a lie. Not a mistake. A lie.

You, on this thread, spread that lie.

When busted, you say, "I don't believe I'm spreading lies".

Which is obviously either a lie itself, or your are delusional.

I think, considering how often you have been busted doing things like this (multiple times in just this thread), you'd be crazy to not check you "evidence" before you post it.

Unless you knew it to be BS, and didnt care, which, considering your history of this sort of behaviour, I'd be more inclined to believe.

IMO youre a liar and a propagandist.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Don't cherry pick your quotes; Again....Why can you call my sources liars, yet I can not call yours liars? What makes them so gosh damned infallible? This is exactly what I am talking about. Biased-self supporting views of your own reality.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

The United States government doesn't lie? I mean....I thought Iraq had WMD? Unless.....
edit on 16-9-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Don't cherry pick your quotes; Again....Why can you call my sources liars, yet I can not call yours liars? What makes them so gosh damned infallible? This is exactly what I am talking about. Biased-self supporting views of your own reality.

You can (and do) say whatever you want... but your sources are easily debunked. Big difference.

Who debunked your AP lie? The AP.

Who debunked your Alan Keyes lie? Alan Keyes.

Who generates most of your anti-Obama stuff? Right-wing blogs with transparent anti-Obama agendas...

The thing is, if you had any good "evidence" you'd present it, but you don't.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The United States government doesn't lie? I mean....I thought Iraq had WMD? Unless.....

Straw man.

I never claimed they don't lie, but their lies don't make your lies true.

The fact that you resort to such delusional arguments proves how little "evidence" you have for your claims.
edit on 16-9-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Why can you call my sources liars,

because your sources tell lies, as you know and have been shown here.

yet I can not call yours liars?

because that would be just you telling yet another lie!

Why did you lie about Obama not showing his certified birth certificates?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Sorry you were lied to your whole life. .
edit on 16-9-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

He has supplied a birth certificate. That you dont accept it does not change the fact that he did provide it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So if you just readily admitted that the Government lies; where does that stop? Why could they not be lying now? By the way, Alan Keyes did not debunk anything. He's brought this up on several occasions the video I posted being one of which.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I never said he didn't show a birth certificate. I do however, not believe they are real. I call all of your sources and yourselves liars. See how simply and easy that is to debunk

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

I never said he didn't show a birth certificate. I do however, not believe they are real. I call all of your sources and yourselves liars. See how simply and easy that is to debunk

And let me ask you, what exactly is it that makes you think his BC is not real? Are you a believer of the ridiculous layering BS that many birthers claim as evidence of fakery?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I never said he didn't show a birth certificate.

Except you did...

" I have other suspicions for why he doesn't provide a birth certificate"

Oh dear, there you go again, telling a lie here. And birthers wonder why people laugh at them!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

None of the 'certificates' he presented are legitimate birth certificates. Anybody can make those; real certificates are printed on security bank bond paper. I do not believe the certificates he presented are real. Therefore in my eyes he has not presented one. Get better comprehension skills.

Birth and marriage certificates are a form of securities called "warehouse receipts." The items included on a warehouse receipt, as descried at §7-202 of the Uniform Commercial Code, the law which governs commercial paper and transactions, which parallel a birth or marriage certificate are: -the location of the warehouse where the goods are stored...(residence) -the date of issue of the receipt.....("Date issued") -the consecutive number of the receipt...(found on back or front of the certificate, usually in red numbers) -a description of the goods or of the packages containing them...(name, sex, date of birth, etc.) -the signature of the warehouseman, which may be made by his authorized agent...(municipal clerk or state registrar's signature)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Because regardless of 'whatever' court decisions there are against the dumb ones, I believe in the 'Freeman' movement. I can expound on this with new evidence why in my other thread. I just strongly believe that having a birth certificate with your name spelled in all capital letters makes you a slave, which is about 99% of America. The fact that Obama is related to the other 43 Presidents, who trace their lineage back to King John of 1213 Treaty, is no coincidence. He may have very well been born in Hawaii; but that doesn't mean you have to have a BC to be president. In fact, I believe if you have BC it makes you ineligible, and in order for them to keep up that charade, he must go along with it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by wascurious

First of all I don't believe he was born in Kenya; maybe. However, do I believe that? No.

WHAT????????

I have other suspicions for why he doesn't provide a birth certificate; view my other thread.

You have no clue what you are talking about but I can play your troll game with your rules.

Actually it was seen by several people; some of whom I know.

However, here is another link about it....again.

www.infowars.com...

By the way; Why did the Sunday standard admit that Obama was 'Kenyan-Born' all the way back in 2004?

Link -> web.archive.org...

And you are wrong; who has debunked me? You can't debunk somebody who rebuts your claims; tool.

You tell me why. If you do not believe he was born in Kenya, tell me why you are asking me to prove he was not born in Kenya.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinza
reply to post by wascurious

derp.

Is that the sound one makes when they realize how stupid they have been?
I answered your questions. I have no idea what to do with this response other than suggest you not stay up past bedtime so often.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

None of the 'certificates' he presented are legitimate birth certificates. Anybody can make those; real certificates are printed on security bank bond paper. I do not believe the certificates he presented are real. Therefore in my eyes he has not presented one. Get better comprehension skills.

So are you saying he showed a BC or not? You have now said both. Either way, you are wrong here. Let's see you make one that any state will verify as real. You would not lie to us, would you?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

I have other suspicions for why he doesn't provide a birth certificate; view my other thread.

You have no clue what you are talking about but I can play your troll game with your rules.

I may be of service here. The "other thread" makes the claim that his BC is spelled with all caps and that makes him a slave. When asked repeatedly to source that the only references were obscure ancient roman laws and stuff like "only discerning can see it".
Oh hi VA btw

edit on 16/9/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Hi Psyko! I'll update my other thread later when I get back with the new details, K?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I believe in the 'Freeman' movement. I can expound on this with new evidence why in my other thread

Oh, the "freemen" nonsense. Well, you believing such nonsense really shows, as does thread, that you have no concept of reality.

I just strongly believe that having a birth certificate with your name spelled in all capital letters makes you a slave

That belief is not based on anything factual, it is just made up nonsense!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join