It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Oh yes; I'm pushing propaganda; instead of being interested in the truth of whether or not I have been duped into being represented by an illegal president...You guys are incredibly biased and close-minded. Neither of those addressed the Radio Show, Obama admitting it when confronted by Alan Keyes, etc. This is why I do not get into these arguments; you will ignore anything that you can't accept, just like you accuse the 'Birthers' of.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Oh yes; I'm pushing propaganda; instead of being interested in the truth of whether or not I have been duped into being represented by an illegal president...You guys are incredibly biased and close-minded. Neither of those addressed the Radio Show, Obama admitting it when confronted by Alan Keyes, etc. This is why I do not get into these arguments; you will ignore anything that you can't accept, just like you accuse the 'Birthers' of.

People just need to face the fact that he is not an illegal President. He was born in Hawaii, his mother was a citizen, and his BC there has been confirmed genuine by state officials.

Does this mean that Obama has done a good job as President? Not at all. He's done some good, he's done some bad. Not sure who I'm going to vote for at this point.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

If you had any valid evidence to support your bither theory, you would have included it in one of the 30000 threads on that topic but you have not. All you have done is cry that people are not readily accepting your ignorance for truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

reply to post by wascurious

Because nobody here ever concedes to a point; Didn't you know that? Secondly, I wasn't saying anybody was a paid shill; which if you could or had read my post correctly, you would know.

What a desperate attempt to pretend you did not write what you did. You must be used to dealing with really stupid people.

I know what you wrote.

reply to post by flyswatter

I wasn't calling anybody a 'shill'. Merely, stating that I consider it of suspicious nature, along the lines that they only show up here to dispute whatever 'said' subject happens to be. It'd would be different were it merely just one or two people...Yet, I've seen dozens...

Yeah, you said you are not calling anyone a shill, just that you are suggesting they are probably shills.
Parse that till the cows come home. I know how to read English.

Too many people here with the "I am infallible" attitude, so no thanks. Why bother wasting hours of my time arguing with people who would rather listen to an 'official story', than think for themselves?

That is your cop-out?
I would take it seriously if there were not several more posts by you in this thread following this one. Obviously you are a liar. You are still here, still arguing, you just have nothing to present. So you waste 3 posts talking about how it is not worth posting anything about?

It only takes one post to post the truth. Why 3 posts explaining why you cannot produce the truth and explanations of how the topic is not worth it anyway?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Not that I particularly believe Obama was born in Kenya; However, since you wanted to reply with such a snarky attitude, my question is this : "Did you watch the videos in my link?"

There is a thread about people who believe the Earth is flat. They have videos. Do you think there is a chance a youtube video is going to get you to believe the Earth is flat?

If you did, I kinda have a few questions for you peeps, like : Why did Obama admit to being born in Kenya when Alan Keyes faulted him for it during his Illinois senatorial run?

Because he never did. That is why. I have a question for you. Why are you asking me why something you made up happened?

Why did Michelle Obama admit at least once that they visited 'Barack's home country of Kenya?

The same reason my parents took me to our home country when I was 10. We were all born in the US but we went to Ireland. Know why?

Why did they build a statue in Kenya that looks like Obama, that was 'born here' and became 44th President of the United States?

Obama paid them to build it and then asked them to promise to keep it quiet? They can build anything they want in Kenya.

Why did the Kenyan representative on the radio show say that Barack was born in Kenya?

That never happened either.

Why did he approve his literary agent to publish that he was born in Kenya? Why did He admit to it?

I am going to have to see where Obama approved something that was never submitted to him for approval before I explain why that very unlikely thing happening would ever happen. Given you made up everything but the statue so far...I am not going to hope for much.

Some of these create a very compelling case against him;

Not when you look up facts like I have and do to your list what I did. All that was compelling is made up crap.

and he certainly isn't helping himself by trolling if that's what you insist.

Huh? Who is Obama trolling?

Of course, because of the pathetic people that stalk this topic; the race card will get played, and I will be accused of racism without any past or prior knowledge of myself. Which, by the way, Obama is mixed; not black.
edit on 14-9-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

You just handed me a list of made up crap and then brought up racism while crying that someone will bring up racism.

Birthers seem far less functional than most other people. This post of yours is a great example of why. You ask me about things any idiot can see are not even true and then you get all upset over race coming up because you brought it up.

Your helmet is probably on too tight.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Lol; I don't even believe he was born in Kenya. However, I am playing your game for the sake of it. Troll harder; I'm not a 'birther'.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If you want to be a tool, and break down my posts; fine, I can play that game too.

There is a thread about people who believe the Earth is flat. They have videos. Do you think there is a chance a youtube video is going to get you to believe the Earth is flat?

Well no, because Science has proven that the Earth is not flat. Secondly, the videos that I posted were not of other people saying that Michelle or Barack said such and such. They are direct clips of themselves. I can tell right off that you didn't even watch the videos.

Because he never did. That is why. I have a question for you. Why are you asking me why something you made up happened?

politicalvelcraft.org...

www.sodahead.com... g-for-illinois-senator/discussion-282415/

answers.yahoo.com...

The thing is your wrong; How did I make this up when even the first link was created all the way back in 2004. The 'birther' movement didn't even exist then.

The same reason my parents took me to our home country when I was 10. We were all born in the US but we went to Ireland. Know why?

That is the land of your ancestors; that does not make it your 'home' country. Typically 'home country' means where you were born to most people...

Obama paid them to build it and then asked them to promise to keep it quiet? They can build anything they want in Kenya.

If I remember correctly, it even stated he was born there...Explain that away?

That never happened either.

Oh really? Are you in denial? Did you miss the radio clip? You can tell that it's real by the way.

What about when he even got his birthday wrong? Who does that? Unless he is bad at math?

I am going to have to see where Obama approved something that was never submitted to him for approval before I explain why that very unlikely thing happening would ever happen. Given you made up everything but the statue so far...I am not going to hope for much.

How could she publish it without being approved by him, or even talking to him?

Not when you look up facts like I have and do to your list what I did. All that was compelling is made up crap.

'Facts' according to whom? Your 'Authority'? You can't even think for yourself, let alone decide what is factual or false.

Huh? Who is Obama trolling?

You and I, apparently.

You just handed me a list of made up crap and then brought up racism while crying that someone will bring up racism. Birthers seem far less functional than most other people. This post of yours is a great example of why. You ask me about things any idiot can see are not even true and then you get all upset over race coming up because you brought it up.

Actually, I didn't. Refer to the first page. The 'Obama' squad is the one who played the card first. I'm just telling you ahead of time; that's not gonna work on me. I seem less functional than most people, yet I am thinking for myself, and unlike you, I'm actually posting things to rebut your claims. All you can do is wrongly accuse me of lying and ignore the evidence I do post. You have no idea how functional I even am. I am also intelligent enough to see that you are a total hypocrite. Why is it that you can call all of my evidence or links false or lies; but I am not free to disbelieve yours? Yeah gtfo...
edit on 15-9-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

That is your cop-out? I would take it seriously if there were not several more posts by you in this thread following this one. Obviously you are a liar. You are still here, still arguing, you just have nothing to present. So you waste 3 posts talking about how it is not worth posting anything about?

If you had any valid evidence to support your bither theory, you would have included it in one of the 30000 threads on that topic but you have not. All you have done is cry that people are not readily accepting your ignorance for truth.

This is all I will respond to from this post, namely because I don't fall for arguing semantics...You are a complete and utter waste of my time, because in fact I had a whole....20+ page thread that I created arguing about his Birth certificate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

because in fact I had a whole....20+ page thread that I created arguing about his Birth certificate.

Which was shown to be just a lot of nonsense, not based in any fact at all. like your posts here. You and other birthers just hate the fact that Obama is the legal POTUS, he was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen, as shown by several courts.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Well no, because Science has proven that the Earth is not flat.

And then there's no evidence pointing to Obama's birth being outside of American soil. Only conspiracies, assumptions and "questions" concocted by birthers on a daily basis.

You're prepared to believe that the Earth is not flat, because believing this does not in anyway compromise your personal and political beliefs.

That is the land of your ancestors; that does not make it your 'home' country. Typically 'home country' means

I know some folks of African descent who refer to their country as their home country. I know of a Zimbabwean couple who had their kids born here, their kids refer to Zimbabwe as the homeland, their parents teach them to believe that they are Zimbabwean, even though they were born here. Fact is, what you believe to be "typical" is irrelevent, it's not evidence of anything. Arguing about it on a conspiracy forum doesn't bring that belief any further legitimacy and I can tell you that much.

How could she publish it without being approved by him

You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

politicalwire.com...

My goodness, people do make mistakes don't they? I make mistakes all the time, I fail to listen at times, I'm a human being. That error in the booklet doesn't prove anything. You question how could she go forward with the booklet without Obama's authority, who are you to question how she did her job back then? Were you her boss back then? Do you own the company that published that booklet? Fact is, you know nothing of how they published those booklets back then so you're not really in the position to question her explanation.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Lol; I don't even believe he was born in Kenya. However, I am playing your game for the sake of it. Troll harder; I'm not a 'birther'.

Huh?

You are not a birther?
You do not believe he was born anywhere but Hawaii?
You are arguing that he was born in Kenya even though you do not believe it?
And I am the troll?

Well if you are just arguing crap you do not believe for the sake of arguing then you are not worth talking to. There is nothing to the birther movement as it is, I sure as hell do not need to bother arguing with someone that is just trolling the forum.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If you want to be a tool, and break down my posts; fine, I can play that game too.
Well no, because Science has proven that the Earth is not flat.

Just like Hawaii has confirmed Obama was born there. Why would I watch some silly youtube videos claiming what I know to be true did not happen?

Secondly, the videos that I posted were not of other people saying that Michelle or Barack said such and such. They are direct clips of themselves. I can tell right off that you didn't even watch the videos.

Nope. You never supplied one clip of Obama saying what you claim he said. If you gotta lie about what you posted, then you did not even watch your videos. Play that game with a dog or something. People are too smart for you.

politicalvelcraft.org...

www.sodahead.com... g-for-illinois-senator/discussion-282415/

answers.yahoo.com...

The thing is your wrong; How did I make this up when even the first link was created all the way back in 2004. The 'birther' movement didn't even exist then.

The first link is not a clip of Obama saying anything. The first link is an article someone wrote claiming some things.

That is the land of your ancestors; that does not make it your 'home' country. Typically 'home country' means where you were born to most people...

You are wrong. That is what my family calls the home country and we are far from alone.

They can make a statue of anything they want. They can even engrave anything they want on it. Can they prove he was born there? Can you prove he was born there?
In fact, this deserves it's own post.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You explain why.
You say you are not a birther, you do not believe he was born in Kenya. So what do you think that statue means?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'm riveted by this discussion between wascurious and VeritasAequitas but my question is directed towards wascurious:

In the breakdown of VA's latest rebuttal, why did you ignore this?:

As I would like to hear your take on that, wascurious. Surely you aren't CHERRY-picking the questions you reply to and only replying to ones where you think you can make the other person look dumb? Or did I miss your response to his reply, if so my apologies. cheers!

P.S. Just wanted to say I gave wascurious and VeritasAequitas their first stars, for entertainment value if nothing else

edit on 15-9-2012 by sinza because: kudos

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinza

I'm riveted by this discussion between wascurious and VeritasAequitas but my question is directed towards wascurious:

In the breakdown of VA's latest rebuttal, why did you ignore this?:

As I would like to hear your take on that, wascurious. Surely you aren't CHERRY-picking the questions you reply to and only replying to ones where you think you can make the other person look dumb? Or did I miss your response to his reply, if so my apologies. cheers!

P.S. Just wanted to say I gave wascurious and VeritasAequitas their first stars, for entertainment value if nothing else

edit on 15-9-2012 by sinza because: kudos

Already been widely debunked. He didn't "approve it" and she got the facts wrong.

Simple as.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by backtolife

This has been discussed ad nauseum, here and everywhere else too. People keep saying that anyone born in the US is eligible to be President.
I hope this to be the last time I revisit this because I get tired trying to explain it to people who refuse to listen.

The Constitution is as clear as the nose on your face. According to Article II, Section 1, to be eligible to be president or vice president of the United States one must be a “natural born citizen.” That means born in the United States to two American citizen parents. The framers, concerned about destructive foreign influences at a time of the founding of the nation, were wary that the foreign biases of parents could tragically influence the country’s leadership, especially during its formative years. Being largely from England themselves, with British parents, the framers also knew and lived among Tories who did not want to see a new nation arise, but who, comfortable in their noble status and wealth under the British Crown, desired to continue to be ruled by King George III. They did their best to prevent the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776, and sought to undermine and subvert the ensuing Revolutionary War effort. Later, not willing to give up, British of their ilk attempted to retake control of the “colonies” and invaded Washington, D.C., in 1812, only to burn down the White House, among other dastardly deeds.

Indeed, as depicted in Dinesh D’Souza’s and John Sullivan’s new documentary film, “2016: Obama’s America,” the framers were also anticipating that adverse if not evil foreign influences could infest our body politic later in the nation’s history, such as has occurred with our current president, who identifies with his Kenyan, anti-neocolonialist, socialist, Muslim father. Obama’s father of his same name not only despised the United States (particularly after he was deported, having been here illegally on an expired student visa) but, consistent with his Islamic roots, also Israel, Jews and Christians in general.

www.wnd.com...

Ok now go back to your willful ignoring of the obvious.

Good day or night to you and namaste

The issue is with the phrase Natural born- and where you and this off site content make your mistakes. Everyone keeps heaping on more and more what that means. You do NOT have to have parents who were americans PERIOD. You must be American, Born in this country or on on American soil such as a military base. If born outside of this country your parents have to be americans to make you one also.
Think back, George Washingtons parents were born in europe, so were John Adams and Andrew Jacksons.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

What is this off site place you keep getting your information from. That is an interpretation of the law but it is not the law as written. The constitution does not put in all that nonsense about parents and such. It simply states that one must be a native citizen and nothing more. You and others have chosen to complicate the matter with various and sundry definations of what a native or natural citizen is but the constitution, which is the document in question in the first place does not state all that crap. And so far, the birth certificate police are leaving him right there in the white house.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Maybe you replied under the wrong name, wascu

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinza
As I would like to hear your take on that, wascurious

You must not be reading my posts then.
My reply did not "cherry pick" anything. It stopped at a certain point.
For one thing, I was short on time and knew I could still respond to the rest of that post later.
For another thing, I really need to see how my question can be answered so far so that I know what kind of logic I am dealing with.
Someone that claims to believe Obama was born in Hawaii and not Kenya is asking me to explain how he was not born in Kenya. That strikes me as odd.
Had you actually read my post, you would see that.

I will get to the rest of his post when I do. I do not see you asking him what is taking so long to respond to me. Maybe you should respect your role as inactive spectator and know your place. Or read my posts, comprehend them, and come at me as an informed person with an intelligent thought. Make your choice.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Its really not a matter of "birthers" or "nonbirthers".. its the simple fact that people just do not believe a single word from the Establishment that runs this country. When you are lied to your whole life you tend not to believe what is front of you.

I don't believe one way or the other because it is all a distraction to the truth.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join