It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Miss My Brain......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Possible Clue... Someone posted a thread that there is an Ancient Map Of The World found. Maybe, just maybe it notates the location.

Just kidding. 50 isnt THAT old.

Geez. Insomnia is making me annoying isnt it?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I keep my name address and phone number on mine. It's suprising how many nice people will return it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Columbia Pictures’ 3D action-thriller “Resident Evil: Retribution,” the fifth installment of the wildly successful film franchise adaptation of the popular video game series, has been rated PG-13 Without Cuts by the Movie and Television Review & Classification Board (MTRCB). The MTRCB recommended an additional advisory: “The movie contains violence that may not be suitable for young viewers. Strict parental guidance is advised.” In the film, the Umbrella Corporation’s deadly T-virus continues to ravage the Earth, transforming the global population into legions of the flesh eating Undead. The human race’s last and only hope, Alice (Milla Jovovich), awakens in the heart of Umbrella’s most clandestine operations facility and unveils more of her mysterious past as she delves further into the complex. Without a safe haven, Alice continues to hunt those responsible for the outbreak; a chase that takes her from Tokyo to New York, Washington, D.C. and Moscow, culminating in a mind-blowing revelation that will force her to rethink everything that she once thought to be true. Aided by newfound allies and familiar friends, Alice must fight to survive long enough to escape a hostile world on the brink of oblivion. The countdown has begun.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Oh! i wish i had my brain as it was. I had a stroke in in 2008, and no matter where i search for it, it has gone walkabout
The left lobe which controls speech, and thinking processes like decision making, and a shed load of other stuff i lost, i had to re-train myself with the aid of my darling Wife "Dawn".
I had to learn how to speak again which took me 6 months.
It was 3 years before i learned how to read again or use a computer, and i used to get so frustrated but i prevailed, and it's all in the past.
Ok! i lost my marbles Donkeys years ago, and they are off to see the world, i get a postcard from them every now, and again.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Fear not, your brain is waiting for you here -----------------------------> Brain Land

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join