It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Miss My Brain......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have lost my brain somewhere and can't seem to find it . I miss that brain of mine. I wonder, What could have happened to it? I have looked everywhere for it. Help? Example: I used to be quick witted and smart as a whip.. Now when I speak to people I do alot of word searching followed by uncomfortable pauses and I say 'Uh" a lot. I try to articulate with words I know I know, but ... "Uh". Get the picture?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I miss your brain too..

but sometimes when you let your mind wander...it never comes back.

All in good fun op.. .just teasin, and I can relate to what you are talking about, because it happens to me on occasion.
edit on 9-9-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Have you checked between the sofa cushions? That's usually where my change and car keys end up.

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
...um.........what?

I know how you feel, wait untill your clock goes past 50 and you'll forget that you've forgotten and everything is rosey again

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah, I also lost my brain years ago. If you find yours, then have a look for mine...........

But on second thoughts..............

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seeknoevil

Not sure what happened to your brain but if I see it, I'll send it home right away.
Don't feel alone, I think these moments when we find ourselves at a loss for words, happen to everyone from time to time. I call em brain farts.

On the other hand, I think that your thread title would make an excellent bumper sticker for the Romney campaign.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yea i miss my brain to.
Those eggs taste much better now.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I tried to star ya'll but I ain't seeing no stars, is it just me or?Thanks for replying guys.. you made me feel better..by the way I am 50 and I did use a lot of drugs back in the day.. but hey, who hasn't? Been clean from drug and drink going on 3 yrs now.. Now, about those 'stars'?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
...um.........what?

I know how you feel, wait untill your clock goes past 50 and you'll forget that you've forgotten and everything is rosey again

rofl. wait, what was I laughing about? forgetting.... smile..

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Yea i miss my brain to.
Those eggs taste much better now.

Dick, I had way to many of them eggs, scrambled.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Not sure what happened to your brain but if I see it, I'll send it home right away.
Don't feel alone, I think these moments when we find ourselves at a loss for words, happen to everyone from time to time. I call em brain farts.

On the other hand, I think that your thread title would make an excellent bumper sticker for the Romney campaign.
Hahahah!!!!!
I lost my mind, could you please help me find it again??

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Have you checked between the sofa cushions? That's usually where my change and car keys end up.

Peace
You know I DID look there, and all I found was the remote..;p

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
as we age we lose brain cells yet may continue to make connections.

we think slower yet deeper...

no worries..

if you do worry, however, try to change your diet and exercise regularly.

it may do wonders for cognitive functioning

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

In my mindless drunken state of mind i felt it necessary to remind you that in the end you will be amoug the stars with the rest of freeminded loving souls. and also that this is in the wrong forum because it spans across all intellectual planes. Maybe the mods might like to share it with the rest of ats by moving it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Text[reply to post by deadeyedick
[more I did not know where to put it.. this thread I mean...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

It's in your head.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I know the uh language very well. So do my kids. They know what I mean when I say "Go get me the ... thing.. from the.. thingy." Well, sometimes they do.

Or I say wrong words like, "Hang up your coat in the fridge." They get it.

My wonderful grandpa, if you would nod or shake your head instead of answering him with your voice was fond of saying : I cant hear those rocks rattling around in there!

So maybe it isn't gone. Maybe it is turning to stone.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i lost mine 3 years ago. Same problems as you. I used to be loud, sociable, quick witted. Now i dont know how to have a conversation with anyone, I dont mix well socially, and im quiet. (i feel im only quiet when im with introverts.) Everyone calls me 'seedy jarred', because i am seedy i guess. I dont know what happened to me, but i want back. I used to be a tank, guys wanted to be me, and girls wanted me. Toot toot (tootin me own horn) If i ever find myself i will tell you any steps i took in the hope it helps. As i would appreciate the same back.
Peace
Seedy Jarred

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i lost mine 3 years ago. Same problems as you. I used to be loud, sociable, quick witted. Now i dont know how to have a conversation with anyone, I dont mix well socially, and im quiet. (i feel im only quiet when im with introverts.) Everyone calls me 'seedy jarred', because i am seedy i guess. I dont know what happened to me, but i want back. I used to be a tank, guys wanted to be me, and girls wanted me. Toot toot (tootin me own horn) If i ever find myself i will tell you any steps i took in the hope it helps. As i would appreciate the same back.
Peace
Seedy Jarred

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I love this kinda stuff...LMAO I lost my mind way out in left field somewhere....we communicate " psycho"logicaly. So deep thoughts are not the norm for me. If I think about thinking I scare myself, because I usually can come up with a few good thoughts....LMAO Kidding aside, I can relate to not fiting in socially. I was raised to not take no b.s. from anyone, and if they start it, set them straight. I tell people If you think I'm bad, I learned from the Master...my mother......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join