It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London has that sound again. Happening right now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nothing to see here, it either the TARDIS or Torchwood. Im sure it has something to do with the Dr.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Please excuse my ignorance.What is a DUMB?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hey I'm in Bradford and it sounds like a war is going on REALLY loud banging and crackling in the sky, i have a video with the sound on but dont know how to upload it sorry.
edit on 17/12/10 by infoquest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Does anyone know of any DUMBs in the South East of England?

I wil try to research but my plans, before the SOUND, was listening to a lot of youtube vids.

Maybe that's why they have chemtrailing all day today? Yesterday and the day before, even though it was hot enough to put up our paddling pool. (Which we did.)

But after the chemtrailing the clouds took over and it became really cold.

They have radar enhancing chemicals in them. (But if the SOUND is coming from space I wonder if the radar could pick it up?)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlesyhTwonk

Hi there, I'm in Bromley (damn, giving away my location - they gonna come get me now, I'm sure; no need for the tin foil hat now)
LOL they dont need you to tell them where you are. Your IP does that.

Originally posted by FlesyhTwonk
Wow. Not sure what's freakier. The sound I heard, reading about it on ATS, or finding out there's other nutters, sorry ATSers, living near me

That was funny

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mardukiscoming

Deep Underground Military Bases.
They have been on Youtube videos for ages. They are like top secret but which everyone knows about.

We the commoners will not be allowed to get in one but the Russians have made enough for their whole population.

If you want to go further down the rabbit hole, visit the link I put on the bottom of the first page. Have a strong drink next to you when you do. I can testify that some of the things that have happened to James Casbolt, have happened because they have happened to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I stoped my car and took this photo yesterday because of the huge amount of criss cross trails. Phone cam so unfortunatley it came out a bit dark as it was dusk. From where I was I'd guess they would have been over the Bromley area.

ETA.
Scroll about half way across the pic. That bright object was not visible when I took the pic!!! I was looking out across a valey, just farm land below. I wonder what it is!!!
edit on 9-9-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Friday night / very early Saturday morning, here in South Wales, I woke up hearing a deep, very distant hum, constant. Gave up trying to sleep with the noise, and got up to make a cup of tea, looked outside but couldn't see anything. Eventually got to sleep, with it still going on, but when I got up on Saturday morning, the sky was full of aeroplane trails - not criss-crossing, as in other threads, but all going roughly between East and West.

Could the noise in London be this kind of thing?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlesyhTwonk

We are closer than you think and I am pretty sure you shouldn't tell people where you are. (Or is it just email addresses????) Tell me I am wrong or right other ATSers.

And we are all nutters here. It's part of the ATS protocols. lol

And tin foil hats amplify the signal, use silk scarves instead. This one I am not kidding. Silk stops scalar waves (microwave frequencies). Why do you think the Elite wear silk scarves, it's not just that they can afford to.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Really interesting!!
Could you see the object with your eyes? Or did the camera pick it up? I have never been able to do that. I have seen tons of UFOs though but no camera on hand.... every time.

I have given up taking chemtrail photos, they have became old hat to me, therefore boring. And I look at them and think 'you gits, poisoning us'.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

We are closer than you think and I am pretty sure you shouldn't tell people where you are. (Or is it just email addresses????) Tell me I am wrong or right other ATSers.

And we are all nutters here. It's part of the ATS protocols. lol

And tin foil hats amplify the signal, use silk scarves instead. This one I am not kidding. Silk stops scalar waves (microwave frequencies). Why do you think the Elite wear silk scarves, it's not just that they can afford to.

For the spooks your IP locates you exactly. For nutters do as I do, I'm near to hastings, several hundred town near hastings

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

reply to post by VoidHawk

Really interesting!!
Could you see the object with your eyes? Or did the camera pick it up? I have never been able to do that. I have seen tons of UFOs though but no camera on hand.... every time.

I have given up taking chemtrail photos, they have became old hat to me, therefore boring. And I look at them and think 'you gits, poisoning us'.

I had no idea that bright object was there untill I looked at the post. I uploaded direc from my phone and the screen on that is too small to see whatever it is. There was definately nothing visible to the eye when I took the photo and I was outside of my car so no reflections involved. I can see whatever it was has caused a reflection within the lense though, just to the left of the main object. I'll get it into photoshop tomorrow for a better look.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

tin foil hats amplify the signal, use silk scarves instead. This one I am not kidding. Silk stops scalar waves (microwave frequencies). Why do you think the Elite wear silk scarves, it's not just that they can afford to.

Lol. Thanks for the tip. Do you know if I can get a cheap version from Primark? And what will look better and less conspicuous with it; a tight perm or loose one?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony2

I know of a famous DUMB in Wales under the Brecon beacons. So you may well have heard a similar sound.

In all 4 occasions I have heard the sound, it hasn't sounded the same.
There was a road scrapping one, a half hour thundery/airplane one, a booming one with lights and this one; that sounds like warfare.

Lets hope the good side wins.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I take it you are being sarcastic. If you are a man then, yes a scarf is going to look really silly. But you could wear it under a beanie hat. :-)
But you only need to wear it at night, as that is when our brains accept the frequencies more readily.

And I don't think Primark will have 100% silk, and acrylic won't work. If you could afford silk sheets this would work well too. (And no I haven't managed to get any yet, as they are really expensive.)

Update: Thought I heard a couple of booms a few minutes ago. Now silence.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Thanking you again. I prefer to say I'm being humourous rather than sarcastic. It maintains my sanity. Probably.

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's definately not the weather we are talking about here?

I'm in the south of the UK, it's been lovely here all day but this evening it started coming over all black in the skies, and now we have wind that is blowing a gale outside and it's making a hell of a banging noise, i can hear that through double glazing. Kind of a roaring and banging.

Definately just the wind here, not saying thats the case your end though.

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by infoquest

Wish I knew about uploading too as I would love to hear it.
Bradford is near Leeds. (Been to Keighley, nice.)
Maybe it;s in two areas today, as someone posted 70 miles up the A1 hears nothing.

Well I'll keep this tab open but it seems to have calmed down.
Any one care to RV (remote view) what has happened down there?

Well hasn't it been a really interesting day!
I have no idea what you supposed to say now, it's not goodbye but maybe till next time (or the next post???)

If anyone gets sick after hearing this sound, come and post and I'll pray for you.
But I hope no one does!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Pretty clear skies here. Can see stars tonight. Not particularly blusty either but who knows what the source of the sound was.

Dark skies would be the sun setting though. We call it night time round these neck of the woods. Sorry, just couldn't resist that.

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

We have night time here too.

Definately storm clouds though, raining now.

CX.
edit on 9/9/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join