It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London has that sound again. Happening right now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
About 10.20pm today my family and I hear a pulsing sound coming from outside.
It sounded like bombing. I know it can't be bombing as they have those Sabre SAMs.
It's 10.40pm and and it's still going on.

I opened the front porch door and shut the main door behind me and it is actually pulsing a pressure wave on my eardrums and it making me feel a bit sick as well.

So this isn't actually a discussion, just a heads up that a DUMB is getting it today .
And also is anyone near SE London hearing it?????

I also find it interesting that today just happened to be the end of the Olympics and the Paralympics!!

Can't see anything through, not even the accompanying lights. I'll tell you if we see any helicopters. (As they usually turn up afterwards, when this has happened before.)

Trolls will not be fed here. I know what this is and I will not entertain you.

I just pray that good wins and the slaves are set free.

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Could it be the bass from the music in the stadium? Sound and vibration can travel when it wants to.

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I hear something, south UK though. It's a frightening noise.

It started about 20 minutes ago, I noticed the noise at the exact same time, though it was 22:22 for me
edit on 9-9-2012 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Hello friend.
Would be nice to hear a sound recording if possible. If it has not stopped yet.
edit on 9-9-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Stupid question but is it definately from outside? I just stuck my head outside and heard nothing (i'm down south though) but heard a pulsing from inside.....it was my fridge droning away.

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's the same sound you hear on the videos but it's a shorter burst. It's the first time I've heard it too, outside a video.

I logged into ATS to see if anyone else was hearing it

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Yeah its called chris Martin singing....hehehe

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

No we are too far away from the stadium. Even if they had fireworks we wouldn't be able to hear it.

We did think of that but my hubby said we are definitely too far away.
About 15-20 miles.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

From what I have researched it is a weapon from space acting on the DUMBs under us.
Similar to a medical lazer that can be aimed at a particular point in your brain by even our low technology.

Glad others can hear it.
Or maybe I should be worried that others can hear it :-(
edit on 9/9/12 by AriesJedi because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Im about 70 miles north of London up the A1. Nothing here to report.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm in Croydon didn't hear anything i was outside around half 9ish.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Im in the Woking-Weybridge Area, nothing from me.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Right off to bed and shutting the windows
The noise is still going though.

Makes my skin creep when I hear it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nothing here just south of Gatwick airport.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Thanks for that now we know it is in the SE London and the SE. The sound today seems to be coming from Central London. But that could be the orientation of the houses.
Anyone know of any DUMBs around South East of UK?

It seems to have stopped now so I can't get a recording. Sorry.
I tried the last time we heard it (I'll have to look up when that was.) and my phone camera got the dog panting.LOL My neighbours even came out and we saw a light that lit up the whole sky. That was in the East towards Mottingham.

And before that, I thought what a cheek running a tarmac remover at 2am. (Facepalm.)

And before that I heard the sound at a camping festival up north and a lot of the children got ill. Including mine.
I have put on ATS all the times I have heard it.

So this is the fourth time I have heard the SOUND.

So 3 times at home in SE London. That does concern me somewhat.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm on the south coast, close to hastings. Thought I heard a rumble of thunder about 10 ish, maybe it wasn't thunder though?. All quiet at the moment.

Could you tell more about the space weapon? maybe post a link to some info?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Can I ask roughly where you are as it obviously has moved to over your area?

If you haven't already gone to bed.
Which means I am talking to myself. haha

No helicopters yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Pleidian & Aldebaran federation forces of liberation
“My most recent Pleiadian contacts brought word of direct military action by Aldebaran federation forces against certain strategic locations in Britain, America, and Australia.
These attacks and liberations were utilized using “excaliber” type technology.
This is sonic, ground-penetrating weaponry that attacks deep underground but leaves the surface unharmed. This message was given to me on the night of August
25th by several small scout craft positioned overhead in a certain location in Scotland were I am now based. “The attacks would take place between the 25th and 30th August, I was told. A couple of days later, I was told by Lincoln that he’d heard of a huge explosion and fire in the underground facility at Montauk, where the Phoenix mind control project is being run. He also informed me that the mag-lev underground tube shuttle system had been shutdown between the bases in New Mexico.
All the terminals had been closed and this went on for an unusually long time.

This is where I heard about it. Makes sense to me.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I was researching something else that led to this, just last week. Sort of happens to me a lot.

Update: The sound has stopped over our area.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Hi there, I'm in Bromley (damn, giving away my location - they gonna come get me now, I'm sure; no need for the tin foil hat now) and I was watching the Paralympics when I heard same pulsing din you mention.

I initially thought it could be fireworks coming from Olympic stadium. I can see Canary Wharf from my bedroom window so I ran to it and stuck my head out to look in its direction. The Olympic stadium is North of Canary Wharf and I am South of it, so it's on the other side. Saw no evidence of fireworks. TV showed none either, but I thought there could be a time delay.

I could still hear the sound. Never heard anything like it before round here. Went back to watching Paralympics in bed whilst surfing ATS (as one does). Heard the sound again a little later. Then saw your thread!

Wow. Not sure what's freakier. The sound I heard, reading about it on ATS, or finding out there's other nutters, sorry ATSers, living near me

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Trolls will not be fed here. I know what this is and I will not entertain you.

From what I have researched it is a weapon from space acting on the DUMBs under us.

Anyone know of any DUMBs around South East of UK?

Thanks for the entertainment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join