It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say a phrase, and you are saved...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by truejew
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Pastor Reckart is nothing like you have said. You are being a false witness.

"18But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:" (Matthew 15:18-19 KJV)
edit on 14-10-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

I didn't say he did say that, i was talking about Benny Hinn, so you are being the false witness accusing me of it, not me .

That is the way it looked to me.

As I told the other, if you cannot discuss the topics without personal attacks, I will have to start ignoring.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Pastor Reckart is nothing like you have said. You are being a false witness.

"18But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:" (Matthew 15:18-19 KJV)
edit on 14-10-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

I didn't say he did say that, i was talking about Benny Hinn, so you are being the false witness accusing me of it, not me .

That is the way it looked to me.

As I told the other, if you cannot discuss the topics without personal attacks, I will have to start ignoring.

Wow dude, you personally attack me by calling me a false witness, and then when i defend myself by explaining i was talking about Benny Hinn and not you or your crappy source i am personally attacking you? Satan all up in you friend, you should get a real christian to pull that lying demon in you out. All i have seen out of you is you trying to twist and turn my words back on me and calling me a liar when i have done no wrong, not the actions of a "true christian". Something to think about

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

is a complete lie.

You 'ol false witness, you!

I was not aware of that page when I said that.

More lies! I posted a link to that page, and you specifically said that "A person also has to do the course work." That implies that you are fully aware of how that degree is conferred, so either you lied about knowing that, or you lied by claiming that people had to do course work.

Then those well known universities that do the same should receive the same treatment from you.

Kindly provide a list of well known, accredited universities that confer Doctoral Degrees for 1,300 dollars, a telephone interview and "life experience", and I will go holler at them.

If you can not discuss the topics with out the personal attacks, I will have to start ignoring you.

Hiding from one's accusers is rarely a good defense. You've repeatedly called me a "false witness" when I wasn't lying, so I guess we can add hypocrisy to your list of vices, eh?

BTW, we know that your "true church" deleted some inconvenient words out of Matthew 28... did Reckart delete more out of Matthew 23? You know, the bit about giving yourself a haughty title, like "Rabbi" or "Doctor", so that people think more of you?

That, good sir, is cut and dried hypocrisy. I dare you to ask him about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Wow dude, you personally attack me by calling me a false witness, and then when i defend myself by explaining i was talking about Benny Hinn and not you or your crappy source i am personally attacking you?

Here is what you said.

"This guy reminds me of a televangelist i saw hawking 500 dollar blessed handkerchiefs on tv back in the summer. "For 500 dollars you too can have a blessed handkerchief from Benny Hinn!" (who is a drug addict caught by a local investigative reporter having coc aine parties behind his mansion)."

Satan all up in you friend, you should get a real christian to pull that lying demon in you out.

Lonewolf being a false witness again.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

More lies! I posted a link to that page, and you specifically said that "A person also has to do the course work." That implies that you are fully aware of how that degree is conferred, so either you lied about knowing that, or you lied by claiming that people had to do course work.

I was aware of the Bible college program where a person must do the course work, not the page you posted. So, I did not lie.

Kindly provide a list of well known, accredited universities that confer Doctoral Degrees for 1,300 dollars, a telephone interview and "life experience", and I will go holler at them.

My grandfather had a honorary degree from Butler University given to him for life experience. No telephone interview and completely free.

Hiding from one's accusers is rarely a good defense. You've repeatedly called me a "false witness" when I wasn't lying, so I guess we can add hypocrisy to your list of vices, eh?

I am not going to continue much longer to be attacked by someone who could not prove the facts to be false.

BTW, we know that your "true church" deleted some inconvenient words out of Matthew 28...

The true Church did not delete words from the original Matthew 28... Trinitarians added those words. As I have said several times, I have trinitarian sources to back that up.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

My grandfather had a honorary degree from Butler University given to him for life experience. No telephone interview and completely free.

Your original statement was "Many well known Universities do the same", and providing anecdotal evidence of one person, supposedly receiving a degree (Doctoral in Theology?) from one university does nothing to further your original statement, which now appears to be another lie.

A google search for

"butler university" "life experience" +degree
returns no results, indicating that if this was ever the case, it no longer is.

The joke deepens on this page where women who can demonstrate that they are mothers who go to church and listen to the sermons can also receive their Doctorate Degree in Theology, though they still need to pony up the $1,300 and pay for Reckart's vacation to distribute their diploma.

BTW, we know that your "true church" deleted some inconvenient words out of Matthew 28...

The true Church did not delete words from the original Matthew 28... Trinitarians added those words. As I have said several times, I have trinitarian sources to back that up.

Oh, that's right, your "special" Bible that has a one word verse in it.
As for your sources, produce them and let them be evaluated.

So, how many words left in Matthew 23:5-12 in your Reckart approved text?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Let's get back on the topic that was being discussed and away from personal attacks.

Do you have proof that Ehjeh is not God's name and Jeh is not salvation, therefore making the name of Jesus false?

edit on 14-10-2012 by truejew because: Fixed spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Well, technically we are all "part if the world", what was meant by that in the passage was non-believers.

That is what I meant.

1. I'm not a non-believer, my trust and faith is in the completed atoning work of Jesus on the cross. He's both my Lord and Savior.

2. Now you're engaging in personal attacks, that's hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Do you have proof that Ehjeh is not God's name and Jeh is not salvation, therefore making the name of Jesus false?

Why do I need proof? I could care less -- I think quibbling over letters and pronunciations is a bit pointless, and even if there is a point to it, it doesn't interest me at all.

I'm appalled that you defend unethical and possibly illegal behaviour on the part of your pastor, ignore his spitting in the face of Christ's warning against the hypocrisy of phony titles for personal arrogance, claim that he didn't rewrite the Bible to reflect his weird views, and yet you think that you have some sort of high moral ground because you believe that there is a "J" in the Hebrew language.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

1. I'm not a non-believer, my trust and faith is in the completed atoning work of Jesus on the cross. He's both my Lord and Savior.

A believer would follow Peter's words in Acts 2:38. You also claim to have faith in Jesus, then turn around and say it's Yah that saves, not Jeh. There is no Yah in the name of Jesus.

I am not personally attacking you. I am stating the truth so that you can change your path and be saved.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Why do I need proof?

I would think you would care more about which god you serve.

I'm appalled that you defend unethical and possibly illegal behaviour on the part of your pastor,

I see no evidence that honorary degrees are "unethical and possibly illegal behavior".

claim that he didn't rewrite the Bible to reflect his weird views,

He did not write the Hebrew book of Matthew or the quotes of trinitarians that state that trinitarian baptism was not originally in Matthew 28:18-20. He also did not change the way the Apostles baptized in the book of Acts.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

A believer would follow Peter's words in Acts 2:38. You also claim to have faith in Jesus, then turn around and say it's Yah that saves, not Jeh. There is no Yah in the name of Jesus.

I am not personally attacking you. I am stating the truth so that you can change your path and be saved.

I've never denied anything Peter said. But remember Jesus said a few things too. Take special note of John 6.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Why do I need proof?

I would think you would care more about which god you serve.

My faith is not based on quibbling over letters.

I'm appalled that you defend unethical and possibly illegal behaviour on the part of your pastor,

I see no evidence that honorary degrees are "unethical and possibly illegal behavior".

Well, that's hypocrisy for you... it isn't about "honorary degrees", it's about selling titles for $1,300 and then lying about it when confronted with the fact, compounded by the fact that it is specifically against the direct teachings of Christ.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Wow dude, you personally attack me by calling me a false witness, and then when i defend myself by explaining i was talking about Benny Hinn and not you or your crappy source i am personally attacking you?

Here is what you said.

"This guy reminds me of a televangelist i saw hawking 500 dollar blessed handkerchiefs on tv back in the summer. "For 500 dollars you too can have a blessed handkerchief from Benny Hinn!" (who is a drug addict caught by a local investigative reporter having coc aine parties behind his mansion)."

Satan all up in you friend, you should get a real christian to pull that lying demon in you out.

Lonewolf being a false witness again.

I know of someone else who likes to twist peoples words.

Satan.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You seem to think that Jews alone are Israelites when in fact there were 12 tribes of Israel and a mixed multitude of strangers. Judah was one tribe. Judah and Benjamin became the Southern Kingdom the House of Judah. The other 10 tribes of the north were called the House of Israel. They were scattered among the Gentiles and lost their identity because of disobedience. The House of Judah disobeyed as well but they came back after the Babylonian captivity, thus we associate the "Jews" from Judah with Israel. The Messiah is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and we are grafted into Israel because of the Messiah. The Messiah's name means "Yahweh is Salvation." Again, how do you know the Egyptians did not adopt Yahweh's at least name after His mighty power was shown in Egypt after the Exodus? If there is any relation it would be something like this. The apostles never called Him Jesus. They would have called Him Yahushua.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I've never denied anything Peter said.

Don't you deny the necessity of baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and replace it with a trinitarian only if you want to baptism?

But remember Jesus said a few things too. Take special note of John 6.

The words of Jesus does not take away from the necessity of baptism.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yahushuasaves

The Messiah is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and we are grafted into Israel because of the Messiah.

Except that the Bible says neither one of those things.
The word "grafted" comes up in Romans 11 where the branches cut off is Israel and we are grafted into the tree of God's blessing, replacing Israel.
There is a statement in Revelation of a "Lion of the Tribe of Judah" but does not go on to say it is a particular individual.
It just looks like layers of imagery laid down in order to give the effect that the scroll with the seals being opened is something very profound.
edit on 15-10-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

My faith is not based on quibbling over letters.

It's more than about letters. Yah is a different god than Jeh.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahushuasaves
Again, how do you know the Egyptians did not adopt Yahweh's at least name after His mighty power was shown in Egypt after the Exodus?

It has to do with Yah being the name of an Egyptian god before the Exodus.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

So you believe God is a respecter of persons? The thief on the cross was not baptized, he merely affirmed his faith in Jesus as Lord. All saved people should be baptized as evidence of their faith, but it's not some ritual that saves a person. That's Roman Catholic ideology.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join