It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: London paralympics olympics closing ceremony

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Satanic? No. Pagan? Yes. The flamming face was the Greenman.
en.wikipedia.org...
We had the Phoenix in the opening ceremony, now we have the greenman....both symbolism of resurection, the afterlife etc.

The Mad Max thing bugged me...right down to the character in the long yellow duster coat that kept popping up all over the place. Very much resembled the character in MMII (I think it was) who flew around in the gyrocopter.

Rainbows
Jane

jane i wish i could give more than one star but i cannot for your post.
Many shout satan when they should be shouting a charlatan led me up the garden path.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Thank you

The man in the dustercoat is really bugging the hell out of me...is it a connection to oil/petrol?

rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
reply to post by denver22

Thank you

The man in the dustercoat is really bugging the hell out of me...is it a connection to oil/petrol?

rainbows
Jane
Kinda looks like a flasher to me jane lol .
Lovely paganism art, great olympics, no doom, result.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ohoh…found the trailer for MMIV…the open­ing 10 sec­onds is spooky givem the clos­ing ceremony…right down to the open­ing ‘music’…remind any­one of those noises heard around the world?

www.youtube.com...

Oh.…and Max has gone all eng­lish with Tom Hardy in lead role and pretty sure I spot­ted Ray Win­ston play­ing what he does best…a nasty.….I’m off before my ‘con­spir­acy head’ blows up!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 10-9-2012 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Did anyone see that the camera focused on a BURNING CROSS, in the hands of a performer, close to the end of the ceremony?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nothing happened: No floods/nukes/sirius-lizards/chemical warfare ...
All is well, sell your bunkers people as many are still hooked on 2012 and you just
know nothings gonna happen..

Charlatans aka con artists your time is almost up ..

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wasn't all bad, they snook in a bit of Steampunk.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The primary mental malfunction of the “intervention” video conspiracy-mongering, however, is the massive anomaly hunting that it represents.Some Conspiracy theorists don’t have real evidence (because the conspirators hide all the evidence, or course), instead they have anomalies. Anything that seems a bit odd, out of place, coincidental, or all-too-convenient is cast in a sinister light and made to seem as if it is evidence for a conspiracy. Media conspiracy theorists often hide this thinking as “I’m just asking questions” – which is code for, “I’m just anomaly hunting and conspiracy-mongering.”

Imagine all the video of all the politicians and leaders out there that could possibly produce something that can be twisted into vague evidence of something sinister. It doesn’t have to be anything specific – and that’s the point. A scratch of the nose, a certain facial expression or word choice is all it takes. The amount of data out there for conspiracy theorists to mine is vast. The fact that this sort of thing is the best they can come up with is very telling in itself.

The world is a complex and chaotic place, and our ability to make sense of it all is limited by comparison. We like, however, to have a sense of control, so we look for patterns and ways to predict what will happen in this chaotic world. Superstitions are one way to deal with the chaos, and doom conspiracy theories are another. They are both forms of pattern seeking behavior. The illusion of pattern that leads to the illusion of understanding and therefore control is psychologically appealing. But it is all a neuropsychological illusion.

Rigorous logic and empirical methods need to be applied to let us distinguish real patterns from fake or coincidental ones.most conspiracy thinking is the opposite of rigorous logic. It employs conspiracy logic, which can turn any evidence against a conspiracy or lack of evidence for a conspiracy into evidence for the conspiracy. Conspiracy thinking is a closed mental feedback loop. There is no way out from within the
Doom conspiracy mindset itself.

To some conspiracy theorists, Obama scratched his nose, therefore he is in on a 45 year old plot to assassinate JFK, and the world is run by a shadow government of incredible reach, power, and just enough stupidity (or hubris) so that the conspiracy theorists themselves can see through it all.

Well done you sat in your basements doomsayers lit candles held hands sung kum by ya me lord
and with orgone rods in hand bought from your local charlatans you set about banishing those
motherships From entering earth.

Well done now is the time to go get a girlfreind a job or get yourself a hooker i don't care which.

Thanks for the fear mongering doomsayers, 'not one apology" typical mindset of you people.
I apologized for my outburst for the world to see why can't you?

Enjoy life shun those charlatans.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Did anyone see that the camera focused on a BURNING CROSS, in the hands of a performer, close to the end of the ceremony?

That was the man in the dustercoat I heve been going on about that reminded me of the character from Mad Max II
See my posts above

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Um... even after the whole Illuminati clock freak-out, and the closing ceremonies.. there is still nothing that I see noticeably different in the sky and nothing notable has happened economically.It's interesting and fun to speculate in anticipation, however, there's Nothing to see here, go back to work yall

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join