It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: London paralympics olympics closing ceremony

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GregAgainstSocalisim

Such a shame that someone with faith such as yours.....would feel the need to attack a group of people with a sweeping generalisation that grossly misrepresents what the vast majority use the service for.

I have friends that have been provided with training so they can become secure in a job they'll stick to. Surely that is more productive than forcing people into jobs they hate.

If you want to know my personal situation, fine.

I was just reinterviewed for my 30K sales job. I told my boss that I had found Christ. I no longer have a job.

I'm restarting my business, and haven't claimed a penny so far, but if I need to I will. That's what it's there for, to help people. Surely someone with your faith wouldn't find the concept of helping people so alien?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GregAgainstSocalisim

My faith in the LORD gauintees that it will never happen to me

Don't you mean guarantee greg sir/mam there all fixed for you..

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
It seems like you want a massacre to happen.

I am only trying to warn people and perhaps PREVENT death on the streets of London tommorow

Warn people from what exactly?

If you are so convinced that something is going to happen tomorrow and want to warn people, maybe you should do so using the correct channels.

Trying to warn people on a site with only 513 active users (and probably a few hundred unregistered members) from around the world at this precise moment is hardly enough warning for the millions of people that live in and are visiting London to see the victory parade.

edit on 9-9-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Did no one notice that the whole set up on the ground was a giant chakra system????

Ya know, with the "heart" chakra right in the centre there...

Run this town was played... I even predicted that in another thread somewhere earlier today. You only have to read the lyrics... or watch the video to know what they are all about.
Also, why Rihanna and Jay-Z? (I ask why.. but I know why... It came as no suprise) but all of the other shows have highlighted British music... then at the very end, these two triangles turn up. Removal of any doubt.

The symbolism in this show was off the scale, more so than all of the other 3. Quite disturbing. Anyone who thinks that was art, or all in good fun is simply insane.

Oh yeah, and if no one noticed... it ended exactly at five minutes to 11. On a clock face, that is both hands pointing at 11.

Everyone expected something to happen at/during the olympics (me too)... but I still think the event is just waiting to happen now the full ceremony is over. What, how, where and exactly when... who knows for sure... but it can't be far away. No predictions, no dates, just personal opinion.

N.B. Denver, as I see you sculking around every thread of this nature today... don't bother to reply to me, my mental ignore is on, and I sail past all of your posts without reading... it would be a waste of your energy.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I am only trying to warn people and perhaps PREVENT death on the streets of London tommorow

Warn away greg whats going to happen tomorrow in the streets of london? pray tell did god tell
you? a charlatan perhaps?..

Spread your mantra onto us

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Just for the record, i apologize for bring Rhianna into the discussion....it was wrong of me and it will not happen again.

CX.

You are now back in my good graces

Seriously though, no hard feelings

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Originally posted by CX
Just for the record, i apologize for bring Rhianna into the discussion....it was wrong of me and it will not happen again.

CX.

You are now back in my good graces

Seriously though, no hard feelings

Cheers.....lifes too short.

CX.

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456

Oh yeah, and if no one noticed... it ended exactly at five minutes to 11. On a clock face, that is both hands pointing at 11.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

A further use of the aerosol that they were spraying on the crowd TONIGHT

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

A further use of the aerosol that they were spraying on the crowd TONIGHT

So don't you think its a bit late to save now or do you have an antedote?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I am warning PEOPLE TO STAY OFF THE STREETS TOMMOROW if they live anywhete near this sham "Victory (for socalisim) parade"

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456

Run this town was played... I even predicted that in another thread somewhere earlier today.

I know about how your predictions come true

If you had any doubts before.. watch them "wash" away... Disaster drones: How robot teams can help in a crisis Well, this article has turned up on the BBC... does anyone still not think that London is going to be flooded? What more can be said I'd bet every penny I have on it. To be honest and you'd have to be a crazy madman to see all of the vast evidence

Well you was wrong there, lucky you never bet all your pennies hey? ..

edit on 9-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am warning PEOPLE TO STAY OFF THE STREETS TOMMOROW if they live anywhete near this sham "Victory (for socalisim) parade"

What is anywhete greg? so basically we need to stay out the capital and you need to lay
off the capitals .

Greg seriously what do you predict will happen in detail.Maybe you could be the first person to get
something right Shouldn't you broaden your horizon and call somebody as i do not think everyone
uses this site.As it could save peoples lives..

Is it chemical warfare we have moved onto now?

edit on 9-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GregAgainstSocalisim must be thrilled that you are buying into this leftist grab for power and buying into the propoganda about these "disabled" scroungers.

Here greg cerebral palsley is a condition you wouldn't want ..
My cousin has the condition allthough happy within himself he could never work
tell me does that make him a scrounger too greg...?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Enough with the bickering.

Post on topic or not at all....

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

further disruptions may result in temporary Posting Bans.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InfamousRebel

Wait untill the "victory pradade" tomorrow, the whole of London and the worlds press gathered is far more likely the target. Listen to what the singer said tonight "This is is your last chance to celebrate London" Shortly after you could see an arosol mist being sprayed on the crowd - a TEST FOR TOMORROW

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
nevermind

2nd line
edit on 10-9-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Satanic? No. Pagan? Yes. The flamming face was the Greenman.
en.wikipedia.org...
We had the Phoenix in the opening ceremony, now we have the greenman....both symbolism of resurection, the afterlife etc.

The Mad Max thing bugged me...right down to the character in the long yellow duster coat that kept popping up all over the place. Very much resembled the character in MMII (I think it was) who flew around in the gyrocopter.

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join