It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: London paralympics olympics closing ceremony

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
reply to post by CX

Are you struggling with the definition of "potentially"? Or are you just trying to get the last word? Good luck either way.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

Seriously, i couldn't care less about the last word, and i wish you no bad, we are all good here on the forum and i wouldn't let it go any other way......i just seriously find it a struggle to see how anyone could see anything even potentially harmfull to all mankind.

Bit of an over reaction maybe? As for the last word, i'll say goodnight then let you post next...that way the last words not mine

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Something that could potentially affect all of mankind? Opposed to keeping up with celebrity drunken nonsense or nude pics/sex tapes?

Nice logic there bud

O............K

Please enlighten us with some rationality and logic "Bud", why the Paralympics closing ceremony could potentially affect all of mankind.

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GregAgainstSocalisim
Good ridddance to this satanic festival of BENEFITS CHEATS and SCOUNGERS sadly come monday they will all be back FLEECING US HARD WORKING TAX PAYERS in the real world as allways - this is why socalism needs to be STOPPED

Whoah!!!

Giving you a hug whether you like it or not mate!

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don't know what it all means but it looks like every illuminati cliche has been used to the max.

We have pap musics king and queen jayzee and rihanna accompanied by coldplay as the olympic flame spindles are dismantled and paraded around the central stage creating a massive all seeing eye surrounded by the pyramid lights.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

An awesome river of light across the stadium floor now. The cauldron was made of more than 200 copper petals, placed there by each of the competing Olympic and Paralympic nations. Each will take one home to their country after the Games, and the cauldron will cease to exist. Here's the symbolism - the cauldron is like a flower that blooms for the duration of the competition, and it reflects the transitory nature of the Paralympics community.

hummmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sir Philip has time for a quick anecdote: "Before I close I want to link Stephen Hawking's words about changing perceptions across multiple dimensions from the ethereal Opening Ceremony...

Sometimes I really think that I'm being trolled by reality.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Good ridddance to this satanic festival of BENEFITS CHEATS and SCOUNGERS sadly come monday they will all be back FLEECING US HARD WORKING TAX PAYERS in the real world as allways - this is why socalism needs to be STOPPED

Step awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay from the Daily Mail.

You should apply to work for ATOS. They just love that attitude there.
edit on 9-9-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Why are you not FURIOUS about what Call-Me-Dave and his neo-socalist cabal has WASTED OUR TAX MONEY on ? This is worse than the PONZI SHCEME NHS that were are subjected to with the threat of jail or DEATH. TPTB must be thrilled that you are buying into this leftist grab for power and buying into the propoganda about these "disabled" scroungers. LEts not forget that the London Olympiad does not END untill 31st of December 2015, these fools will be trying to attack us at every oppertunity untill then

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Why should I work for a load of foreign THEVES?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Why should I work for a load of foreign THEVES?

So you can kick all the disabled people in the UK into the gutter and let them rot?

Seems like that would make you real happy.

edit on 9-9-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Something that could potentially affect all of mankind? Opposed to keeping up with celebrity drunken nonsense or nude pics/sex tapes?

Nice logic there bud

O............K

Please enlighten us with some rationality and logic "Bud", why the Paralympics closing ceremony could potentially affect all of mankind.

There were plenty of conspiracy related topics dealing with this ceremony that could have affected lots of people. It's never a problem until it happens, until then it gets gawked at. No biggy really.. human nature I suppose.

My point though, is this IS a conspiracy site.. dealing in, you know, conspiracies? This isn't TMZ.. and a celebrities personal life has no interest to me what so ever.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No I want to few REAL DISABLED to be given proper help (from TRUE (Protestant) CHURCHES and charities) not false help from the GRAPSPING HANDS of this socalist rabble that we have elected.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
"This is your last chance to celebrate London"
The singer knows the truth, the real power grab begins tommorrow, so sad

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
really sinister ominous music plays as fireworks go off

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a choir is singing 'open up your eyes'

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I thank God that it seems to have passed with a massacre but after that satanic ceromony I FEAR for the fate of our once great and now fallen world

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
really sinister ominous music plays as fireworks go off

Must admit, that was a bit eery for end of ceremony music, they could have had something a bit cheerier.

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A strange mist descending on the crowd - AEROSOLS?
Paralympics comes to dramatic end with stunning and insulting display of lefty multicultural and openly SATANIC crap.
edit on 9-9-2012 by GregAgainstSocalisim because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
maybe i'm reading too much into it, but that was a really downbeat ending to what should be a celebration of overcoming obstacles.

Open up your eyes - the final words from the olympics 2012

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GregAgainstSocalisim

Stop trying to sound like a kindergarten Alex Jones, it's unbecoming of anyone. hehe

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join