It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely rare photographs depicting massively historical moments!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Memhet Ali Agca, who shot the Pope sounds like another interesting conspiracy..I just wikied him.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Back in the day? They still dress like that. I'm curious as to how old the pic is.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Ask yourself this.. does he really look surprised?

ask yourself this - should he really look surprised ?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Rare and very interesting photos

Moment George Bush heard about the attacks on 9/11.

Ask yourself this.. does he really look surprised?

There is a picture of him reading book upside down.

There was a lot of pressure on him.

From inside and outside.
edit on 10-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

The Bin Laden family is quite normal. It was just Osama who was the bad apple. Theres a black sheep in every family as they say

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

I've seen that picture before, years ago. My understanding is that it's very real. And there were AA's in the ER back in the 60's(I think), when this was taken. I'm wanting to say this is a Time/Life picture. But don't quote me on that.

www.snopes.com...
According to Snopes it was part of an ad campaign called “For people who think bigger than they are” for Large magazine

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Any time I see a photo of Che and Castro it gives me pause for thought. Those two men changed the course of humanity at a time when most of the world were against them. Even today Che`s ideas are still alive and well and a lot of people in the world are still against his ideas. I could only image what it must have been like for those two men back then. They were able to get so much done is such a short amount of time.

I must say this is a pretty good collection of photos. All of then give me something to think about and remind of many topics rolling around in my head. Thank you for posting all of these photos.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thank you.
Excellent detective work. I knew I'd seen the picture, but I couldn't remember for sure, when and where.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

No, he's thinking
'' thats why they wanted me down in florida today, i wonder what dicks up to! ''

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
This one...

...is priceless.

www.snopes.com...

Its staged though.

Not real.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

See Pauligirl's post, and my post above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's still priceless, though.

edit on 9/13/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

there would have to be.

since everything was segregated, there must have been black hospitals where an african americans can get better care than a white doctor who may let them die or not give them proper treatment or not treat them at all.

he was probably rushed to the nearest hospital that happened to be predominately black.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

there would have to be.

since everything was segregated, there must have been black hospitals where an african americans can get better care than a white doctor who may let them die or not give them proper treatment or not treat them at all.

he was probably rushed to the nearest hospital that happened to be predominately black.

Thanks for inciting more hatred against whites, as if the Hollywood style racism ever even existed at all.

What a brainwashed fool. Yeah, all white doctors were just letting blacks die. This is a 100x more ofensive than the word ''n-word'' and yet, you spew it. Another reason to be a separatist, I don't want my kids growing up anywhere near a hate monger like you. You're the worst kind, the little rat like Joseph Goebbels type.

''N-word''...lol What are you people, children? So suggesting all white doctors were heartless bastards who would just let a person die right in front of them is OK but god forbid we say ''n-word!'' What a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join