It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright first UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Alright not saying this is a alien ship just saying I have never scene this before. As it happened:

I have always believed in UFO and the fact that % wise we are surely not alone but the other night what I have read on this site so many times happened live.

I was siting on my ex's deck having a beer and suddenly a red ball just came in quickly then slowed down and slowly crossed the sky right in front of us in full view until it just faded away. My ex video taped it but had a few and kept saying its too small cannot see it cause she was filming on her phone so she stopped filming quickly. But considering good video I also took pictures 3 of them from my I phone as well. The only thing I have done to any of these up loads is I cropped every picture to centre the light. That's it did it on software and believe I can revert to original if that makes a difference.

That's it nothing spectacular but a red ball.....looks white in the pick and film but was red..kinda orange..lol anyways thought I would share. It was really cool and have no idea what it is...I am in Ottawa Canada so do not think it was drones.....but no plane that s for sure! No expert but I swear it was not a plane.....at least if it was it was quiet, fast, and just vanished so awesome technology...: ) All I can say it it was really cool to see.....: )

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-9-2012 by CanadianBlueTrue because: video not working working now?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 9/9/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hard to actually see what is on the photo's, but at least you took some photo's........

Maybe someone else on ATS will be able to analyse them in more detail with the right tools........

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

Did it look similar to this

edit on 9-9-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen

Did it look similar to this?

static.photobucket.com...://vid1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii583/atsomen2/20120820_222218.mp4

Link doesn't work..........would like to see it...can you try again please........

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

That should do it...
go ahead and try it now

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm from the Ottawa area too !! When and what part of the region did You see this ??

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A lot of activity in your area these days. A single light in the sky is easier to eliminate from known aircraft because, as we all know, FAA requires certain lights to be attached and operating during flight. That with the fact it's flight characteristics was under intelligent control (and not just a meteorite), and did not compare to any other known aircraft really makes a good case that you may have captured a black project aircraft or ET. Either way, it's fun to speculate.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: spell check

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Could be a chinese lantern/helium balloon. I've seen balls of light flying some distance and then fading and disappearing. Once one was very close and w the binoculars I saw it was a chinese lantern.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Ottawa no longer has a military base (rockliffe) in the city and the airport is also close (south of downtown ) the only thing that has changed lately is they are doing repairs on some of landing strips and the airplanes come across the city at different directions lately . Where did you hear of increased aerial activity around Ottawa ? The last thing I heard of was something going into the river a few years ago ?
edit on 9-9-2012 by rick004 because: More info

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Kudos to you for getting photos OP.

North Carolina here. I saw about thirty of these guys passing over my property one night while I was letting the dog out. They were in a loose delta formation, kind of jostling around as they silently passed directly over my head low and slow. They were very orange. But of course my sighting is all hearsay, since I bring no proof.

*Paradigm changer when you witness this phenomenon*

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have seen many, many of these in British Columbia in the past year.

Lanterns? Maybe some of the time, but I have had sightings that could not be lanterns- a beautifully radiant, large orange ball of light- so bright that it was reflecting off the cloud cover. Not exactly a candle! A Brilliant ball of white light suddenly appearing directly overhead, & then sailing silently all the way across the sky & over the horizon. I've even seen them mimiking cellphone tower lights- until they move, then fade away. Many sightings in the past year, some of which I do not want to go into details about

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

YEP JUST LIKE IT

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Friday night arround 9:30pm I guess in the east end, Orleans

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

There's been quite a few reports this summer of orange lights across Ottawa with no explanation ? I've seen the ISS quite often in the sky around Ottawa and up north past Wakefield with less city lights and it's a lot less bright as your pics and video , so I doubt it's the ISS or a satellite .

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I saw something very similar in early July in NJ and although it is a great possibility, I think that a lot of members both here and other sites are riding on the "Chinese Lantern" buzz word. It looks as if any time there is a flickering light in the sky, that is what debunkers use as their excuse. A few years ago, nobody was talking about them now every video we see, somebody says it resembles a Chinese lantern.

The odds that people have sent lanterns up every time there is a siting is probably the same odds that it is an actual alien craft.

One thing is for sure. Until proven otherwise, it IS a U.F.O "Unidentified flying object"
edit on 9-9-2012 by JerseyGuy because: misspelling

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Just trying to eliminate possibilities , the hot air balloon festival was on across the river in Gatineau Labor day weekend . There were still balloons giving rides and making flights last week ? Years ago I volunteered for security at the festival , when the montgolfiers (balloons ) went up at night the orange glow from the propane illuminated the balloons and it was pretty Impressive !

new topics

top topics

join