It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T-minus 1 hour and counting( Illuminati Timer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not 1 that follows cult DOOM!, but I just ran across this clock a couple weeks ago. Now with just 1 hour left to zero, I want to know about this clock. How long has it been counting down? What's it counting down to? How come I can only bring this page up on my MAC and not my windows laptop?
Illuminati Order
edit on 9-9-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Your'e a little late.
It's over and every bodies dead now.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Strange, I was able to access this site yesterday on my windows computer, now it's stuck on loading

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Check this two threads...
www.abovetopsecret.com... and this one www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ya'll ever hear of EON8?

Looks like another version of it with a secret society theme!

www.urbandictionary.com...

Yup, looks like it's working, sites down

An internet meme that began as a simple website with a countdown to 12:AM EST July 1st, 2006. In general determined to be an ARG], interest in the site was fueled by alternate speculation, such as the possiblity of a terrorist site, an in-depth advertisement, or even the worlds most elaborate screamer]. As the numbers counted down, the site was pummeled by traffic, and discussion raged at sites like YTMND] and GameFAQs]. When the timer finally hit 0, the people able to actually get through the traffic saw that the site was a social experiment, designed to "determine the reactions of the internet public to lack of information."

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The one watching for 13:23:33 CDT...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
0 NOCTES
00 : 34 : 52

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think I'll have me a bowl of cereal and watch some baseball.

Have a great day all.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I love how everyone takes the internet so seriously. The thing that makes the WWW fun, first and foremost, is how easy it is to MAKE S**T UP. Just playing around, you know? Getting creative. You make a few jokes, pull a few pranks, do a few artistic projects because anything is possible on the internet. Hell, I just watched Jesus walking down the street in a kimono the other day on Youtube. That doesn't mean it was real, that means someone has a sense of humor and wants to share it.

Stop taking the internet so seriously, people. First the Bible, then Anonymous, and now this? I can see how truly desperate the people are getting. They actually WANT something to happen. And if that doesn't tell you how low this world's sunk, then nothing will get through to you.

Back to the point. It's all fun and games. The internet has just as much possibility of being fake as it does of being legit. As the trolls say:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

That would be me. Laughing out loud. Should I not watch?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So much damn traffic on it right now i can't get through, so obviously it could be a social experiment to see how many people believe in this b.s.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join