It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora theater shooting court documents blows inside job conspiracy wide open

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Yes they do.

It's called Procedural law and Due Process.

If they don't follow it Holmes gets a "get out jail free" card, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

Originally posted by thesungod
Okay so your saying YPL (or whomever) dressed up like a female or got a female to risk jail time, got a fake ID for Carli Richards, fooled a notary public or a lawyer, or got one to jeopardize their license (admittedly not hard to get a notary license, but this carries serious jail time,) and filed this pleading? Which was also considered by several people (at least two clerks and then the Judge) for at least a week before being turned out?

Not to that length, no.
I think there is a much simpler explanation than going through all of that to file a bogus motion. Hear me out if you will -
If you look at these blogs you might notice a pattern emerging:
(I referenced the motions earlier)

allisonmichelleernst
Posted online August 18th
(pay attention to the 'about me' on the right hand side. The Riches)

yeompyolee
Posted online August 19th
and at the bottom - posted by jonathan lee riches.

So those first two, bear a striking resemblance in terms of style of writing. And, the first one was posted by "the Riches" and the second, JLR one day later. Coincidence much?

Then there is this one -
judgesabinoromano
Posted online August 21st
Again, by JLR, Hrrm.

And this one -
carlirichards
Posted online August 26th

All seem to have familiar structure, wording, etc. To me, there appears to be a definite similarity and several patterns in all of those. To put it short, I feel that one man is responsible for all of these bunk motions to intervene. The most litigious man in the world perhaps. That is my angle as of right now.

My thoughts,
I looked at that form 707 you linked to, and it appears that one can indeed fill out the form with or without an attorney - but I didn't see anything there regarding a notary public. Shouldn't there be a place for name / signature / date for the notary on that form? I'm asking honestly, because my knowledge of this kind of law is pretty rusty at best these days. I don't know what motions (pardon the pun) one would need to go through to even get them accepted by the court, and your knowledge on that matter is very helpful. Also, thanks for going to bat on gleaning info for this, mucho appreciated!

What is your angle on all of these motions? Overall?
Any thoughts on the possible connection to JLR?
edit on 12/9/11 by telemetry because: link format

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I don't believe they're doing everything by the books just because they're supposed to. I'm not convinced that any of those people in that courtroom, or running this thing, are doing so following the "procedural" book. I'm not saying they're not supposed to, I'm saying I don't believe they are. That's where we differ.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

As for JLR, I posted this in thread earlier. Also JLR the "most litigious man in history" is 100% a nut but has always filed his paperwork properly and through proper channels. He wouldn't be consider the "most litigious man in history" if it was all thrown out of court before even being brought to a Judge's attention at all. So I'm not sure, but personally I don't believe so, unless he's just going nuttier and wants to end up back in jail. Along with the attorney and/or a notary. JLR had free and liberal access to notary and USPS while he was imprisoned, something that most of us have to pay for outside of jail. Yes prisoners have to use stamps and their commissary funds for personal mail, but legal stuff, our taxes pay for a lot of that in a lot of states. The more blue the state (colorado for example is very blue) the more likely we pay for it.

As for the notary. The big blank space at the bottom of the page is where they'd use a thing sort of like a "hole punch" to press a perforated and raised state seal into the paper. They then stamp it and fill in the stamp (depending on the state). You can't get licensed as a notary as a felon, as well as several other issues including a background check.

Without an attorney's reg number (many attorney's also have a notary in their offices) or the notary seal or going into the belly of the beast and getting on camera and having to supply photo ID to "hand deliver" the motion, the Judge likely wouldn't even ever look at the paper. They would return to sender with a letter saying prove it or just send it through a shredder.

I agree that motions all have similarities. That being said though why was this one redacted and the others not? This is the part I find suspect, the judge didn't redact the others and sick the police and mental health services on them. Just this one. Who he also doesn't name in his retort.

This is all highly abnormal, but check out cinnamonhearts post above me.

Fair enough and conceded to that point, but if that's the case I'd expect the state to be hearing from groups like ACLU, the Innocence Project, etc, etc, etc. once Holmes is convicted. Not to mention appeals to higher courts without gag orders. I guess time will tell.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I hope they hear from those groups sooner. I'm actually very surprised that no high powered attorney has jumped on this case, considering it really doesn't seem all that open and shut. Even the nastiest of criminals have high profile attorneys seeking out the case. Even stranger to me is that James' parents got their own lawyer, but have not gotten one for James.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I think the question with JLR is why isn't anything being done about him having James' mail forwarded to his address? It was in MSM, but then they just kind of dropped it, like every other story that comes out of this case. Someone told me that the other day on his website, he posted a refund check from 24 hour fitness made out to James. So why is he still getting James' mail? Unless of course that, too, was fake.
edit on 12-9-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I have seen a magazine supposedly sent to JLR, not a check though.

Postal Service probes possible "fraudulent" forwarding of Holmes' maill

But anyone can file a request for forwarding... How to forward mail

ETA: The FBI and USPS are investigating this. Source
edit on 12-9-2012 by thesungod because: see eta

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What's to investigate really? He had James' mail forwarded to him, or so the story goes. 1+1=2. Yet, no charges have been laid...still. The guy's been playing on Fb 24/7 nonstop, posting all of the documents regarding celebrities he's sued, plus what look like his own medical records so he's not exactly hiding. Anyway, to have someone's mail forwarded to your address without their permission is either against the law or it isn't. I don't understand what the hold up is.

JLR told me that the FBI was at his house a couple of weeks ago. That could be BS or not. If they were, why wasn't he charged?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Why?

Let's pretend, for a minute, that the illuminati and their centuries long plan for domination, hatched in an era so incredibly different from this one that it would be impossible for them to have even created a plan that would incorporate the change in nations, boundaries, technology etc.

Who was at a midnight showing of a batman movie, surrounded by people dressed like batman and other characters from the batman ouvre, that would have put this ancient plot at risk?

Given the concept of a plan, hatched during the 1700's that relies on generation after generation of willing participants, I'm thinking either someone is seeking attention, should seek psychiatric help or, possibly, someone is filing ridiculous motions in an effort to paint one broad stroke of lunacy over anyone questioning the story.

think no plane/hologram silliness for the batman massacre crowd.

These kind of massacres often lead to calls for gun control - such a large number of people killed, very unlikely this was done by a single person - I don't know what happened, but I would not discount this without first having a very thorough look at the evidence.

The Port Authur massacre in Australia has some interesting parallels to this incident - and for that massacre the evidence seems to strongly point towards several foreign agents, not a single crazy shooter. On the back of that massacre gun control laws were effected in Autralia and thousands and thousands of weapons were destroyed.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The motion to intervene was a false motion perpetrated by Jonathan Lee Riches. He is a nuisance to the investigation. He aims to discredit the independent investigation that's going on into the Aurora theater shooting.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

he probably lied and said he was setup

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Two thoughs .!One conspiracies like this require way more compitence then im willing to give the government, and two gag orders are common in high profile cases to prevent jury poisoning.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join