It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora theater shooting court documents blows inside job conspiracy wide open

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Maybe the Illuminati developed some extra brain cell that the rest if us don't have that enabled them to ADAPT their plan as time went on and technology advanced. It's certainly no myth that even today, a small handful of corporations control pretty much everything that matters. There was a visual diagram a while ago showing what it looked like...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Or maybe they just have so much money, they can control things the rest of us poor people can't.
edit on 10-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

2. Lets take Philip Anshutz for example... the man from the article, mr Illuminati...
It's amazingly clear that he has a direction and focus behind everything he does:

en.wikipedia.org...

He certainly does appear connected.

Financed the 2010 pro-charter school film, Waiting for Superman.

Contributed $70,000 in 2003 to the Discovery Institute, to specifically support the work of telecom guru George Gilder but not matters related to intelligent design. That fact was validated by Discovery President Bruce Chapman in a letter-to-the-editor to the Rocky Mounatain News, "Anschutz never gave that program a nickel,"[36]
The Discovery Institute is a think tank based in Seattle, Washington that also promotes intelligent design and criticizes evolution.[37]

Philip Anschutz and his wife Nancy have contributed over $100,000,000 to the new medical, dental, nursing, and pharmacy campus of the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Aurora, Colorado, which is now named the Anschutz Medical Campus in their honor. The land came from the recently-closed Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, but millions and millions were needed for the construction of new medical laboratory buildings and a new University Hospital on the land.

From your link.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I do not understand how you may think that, just look long lasting institutions that predate corporations (a corporation is a good moder day example structure of a non-person entity that has no limit in time and plots to control part of a given market mostly by legal ways but you can also take examples from when they engage in illegal activities), one of the oldest institutions we know is the Roman Catholic Church, it is hard to look at it and state they have not add a long lasting plan for global control, some of it has since clearly failed but to a degree and during a time period we can state that this goal was fulfilled .

I would agree with you on one point, that if such type of long lasting plan exists the planers are not only part of a secret movement but they must also adhere to a well defined counter-intelligence system that must be a marvel. and always a bit ahead of time. Strict compartmentalization and specifically designed disinformation indoctrinated into their members/agents could go very far.

One movement that most here on ATS like to cover is the Freemasons it is undeniable that they have had a larger influence in world affairs, be it by design or chance.

From Remembering the Templars

Since at least the 18th century Freemasonry has incorporated Templar symbols and rituals in a number of Masonic bodies, most notably, the "Order of the Temple" the final order joined in "The United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta" commonly known as the Knights Templar. One theory of the origins of Freemasonry claims direct descent from the historical Knights Templar through its final fourteenth-century members who took refuge in Scotland, or other countries where the Templar suppression was not enforced. This theory is usually deprecated on grounds of lack of evidence, by both Masonic authorities and historians.

Even if a direct operational relation is non-existent the shared symbology shows at least a link on way of thinking. One aspect that I haven't seen covered in other locations is the relation with Portugal.

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, commonly known as the Knights Templar, the Order of the Temple or simply as Templars, were among the most famous of the Roman Catholic Church military orders. Founded during the High Middle Ages after the First Crusade to help protect Christian pilgrims, the organization lasted for nearly two centuries.

Officially endorsed by Roman Catholic Church around 1129, the Order became a favored charity throughout Christendom, and grew rapidly in membership and power. Templar knights, in their distinctive white mantles with a red cross, were among the most skilled fighting units of the Crusades. Non-combatant members of the Order managed a large economic infrastructure throughout Christendom, innovating financial techniques that were an early form of banking, and building fortifications across Europe and the Holy Land.

The Templars' existence was tied closely to the Crusades; when the Holy Land was lost, support for the Order faded. Rumors about the Templars' secret initiation ceremony created mistrust, and King Philip IV of France (Philippe le Bel), deeply in debt to the Order, took advantage of the situation. In 1307, many of the Order's members in France were charges of heresy, arrested, tortured into giving false confessions, and then burned at the stake. Under pressure from King Philip, Pope Clement V disbanded the Order in 1312. The abrupt disappearance of a major part of the European infrastructure gave rise to speculation and legends, which have kept the "Templar" name alive into the modern day. Only recently did we learn that in 1314 the Order had secretly been pardoned by Pope Clement V.

The kigdom of Portugal as we will see, became of singular importance to the Templars. It is not without significance that King Afonso I of Portugal, the First King of Portugal (1139–1185) was a Templar Brother (13.03.1129). Portugal's existence is in large part due to the Crusaders involvement in the Reconquista, but especially the Templars. Something that was recognized by the crown in its actions in behalf of the Order in its time of need. Portugal also adopted some Templar symbols. All the Portuguese caravels, used in their voyages of exploration were adorned in their sails with the cross of the Order. Even today the Order of Christ is rememberer as a merit reward awarded by the Portuguese government.

For other particularities it would require to know a bit about the history of the nation. It is also important to refer to the particular History of Freemasonry in Portugal.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just keeps getting more SPOOKY!

Did anyone read the comments and see this?

I can't copy it.... Sorry but the reply in question is that of Johnathon Lee Riches.

Says they have been pin pals since 2009 and all his emails were forwarded to him and he is worried.

Says he will be on the Alex jones show next week.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Bilk22

I don't know why they would want to create an aura of lunacy around it but I highly doubt there's any illuminati link in there.

I feel you may have jumped the gun on this one alittle early and realy ran off with the illuminati word.
lets say hypotheticaly that this individual's account is somewhat true. and they did indeed recieve a visit from the police and may have been mistreated in a somewhat lets say...unsavoury mannor by the officers.
now we dont know anything about this person yet i'm sure this will all be revealed, but if said person is suffering some kind of PTSD from thier event words like "illuminati" could indeed be thrown around.
unless the story is true and being told the "illuminati" is watching etc. is part of what they were told to re-enforce the fear in what would have been a terrifying event.
in anycase fabricated or not its not going to help Holmes a scalopomine hit like that his mind will be fried.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

reply to post by timetothink

if that were the case, we'd all be enslaved by the illuminati by now. last I checked, I wasn't.

What is freedom to you?

I hate to jump in halfway through a thread but this one got me thinking, for any plans for world domination or even getting your own life to some sort of pleasurable order takes planning and execution.
And for global dominion its better to have a soft compliant society that has been dumbed down to an extent where they welcome said shackles, Crackeurs comment about WW2 is a clear example of what happens when you rush the plan.
Rush it and you get a society that will fight tooth and nail to prevent you from controlling them, but cajole them into thinking your the good guy even if it takes years will be better in the long run.
So would you prefer a society that is confrontational or compliant? is it worth the wait?
And sure technology today couldn't even be grasped back then, but adjustments were made and even then technology was improving all the time and to be honest to come up with a plan for total global control must have some creativity to come up with, all they had to do is be creative with the technology back then, transport? horses and carrages? maybe something better or faster will come along.
Messengers? maybe faster communication will come about?
See the point im making? Questions arise where there is no clear conclusion but there is an open ended answer.
We don't even know what will happen in a few months let alone years but we still plan to own our homes, buy a car, have a family so why not plan to make our offsprings life as comfortable when their older?
Thats the idea of the Illuminati, it will take time but time they have and in time they will control.
UNLESS the citizens get off their x-boxes and fight back.

Looking at todays world and the laziness, corrupt people we are I'd guess about 10 years and they will be in total control, the US and Nato will be in every country, the Middle East will have puppet governments of the US and Nato and then the US itself will give in completely to Nato and the UN.
There will be a one world government ( which to be honest isn't such a bad thing PROVIDING you get the right people in charge rather than the people trying to force one on us for their own profit at present), whether we like it or not, the war on terror will be escalated to encompass ANYONE disagreeing with government, and the Elites or rich will simply be neo-feudal lords governing the people in their domains.
So the plan is to wait until people are so starved of intellect they will simply believe anything government says.
Flouride and BPA will see to that.
edit on 10/9/12 by DataWraith because: Additional rant

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Why?

Gun "control" / confiscations.

Certain events are more memorable.

Mass shootings, other crimes have occurred in the past but they are not always as memorable.

But when coupled with another event say the debut of Batman, its imprinted into our memories.

The gun confiscation agenda is not a new one. William Cooper from 6/28/01. Goto 2:30

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I have serious doubts about Jonathan Lee Riches and a REAL connection to Holmes.

I mean the guy came out after, not before and has no real proof of anything. Just his word.

Anyway, he did the same thing with Jared Loughner, but in all actuality has no proof of this again.

He's just a prime example of a "little knowledge" being dangerous and it being easier to scream from a rooftop above the public than in the town square with the public.

IMO Jonathan Lee Riches is the king of defamation, calumny, vilification, traducement, slander, and libel.

One of my favorite JLR suits is this one...

Plaintiff seeks a temporary restraining order against Defendants Benazir Bhutto, Pervez Musharraf, Shaukat Aziz and the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to stop his extradition to Pakistan on March 2012 because he will be tortured. Plaintiff asserts that the case is one of mistaken identity and that Pakistan wants another Jonathan Lee Riches, who is an international fugitive and made nuclear weapons with Pakistan scientist A.D. Khan.

Justia

Certain other sites have more loons than others.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Hindsight's 20/20. Ever heard that phrase? That's because hindsight is a BEEEOOOOOTTCCCCHHHHHH.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

He messaged me the same thing on Youtube. He also said that during the time they were "penpals," he had sent James artwork. He claims one of the motions he filed was to get the artwork back from James' apartment. He also told me that he's on the run from the FBI, yet I've seen him all over the place on the internet so he's not exactly what I'd call hiding.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I actually thought this was just another news story, until I found out that the shooter's father was due to testify to Congress re LIBOR scandal the following week.

BY gum! youve hit the nail squarely!
I had not heard this, but it sure makes sense....good find!
(i owe you a star....)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Most people said the Libor thing was a complete hoax. I have no idea whether it's or true or not, but people who have really been doing research on this case, claim it was all a hoax.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Holy shizit! I think I pegged this witness as suspicious way back on week 1 or 2!!! Lemme find my post...

Here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Betcha a dollar this Carli Richards is the witness! She's even an alt/tat model with a website, so she would easily be cast with the trashy prostitute charge that they supposedly threatened her with! In addition she was accepting donations on that modelling site for her medical bills & therapy!

Sometimes on ATS you get to feel all special for a sec when you find out you WERE right about something!
. . . .

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
From the above link:

Originally posted by blamethegreys
reply to post by Mythology

Hey great post, appreciate your time and efforts! I think it's important for us to keep a light on these questions, b/c they aren't going away, as much as the naysayers wish they would! You posted a link to a Carli Richards' account of the night.

Originally posted by Mythology

sinisterdreams.wordpress.com...
Here is a victim by the name of Carli Richards, her story is equally unbelievable along with her wounds. If you follow the link to her gun shot wounds, they seem more like scratches, then anything. Just throwing it out there. I like to explore all angles.
sinisterdreams.wordpress.com...
A lot of the victims I’ve researched so far just don’t seem to fit along with the official story/timeline. If anyone has any further evidence in this regard please do come forward. Judging from youtube/forum feedback many people feel a lot of the witnesses were “coached” and show obvious signs.

I went ahead and followed that rabbit hole down. Imagine this: There's some things that don't sit right in the accounts! Either it's a plant story, or this couple is scamming for money/fame.

First off, there are three links I followed, the one you provided, which supplied me with her boyfriend's account of the event sinisterdreams.wordpress.com... , which linked directly to Carli's MODELLING page (Partially NSFW!) www.carlirotten.net... which is accepting donations to offset her medical bills and therapy costs.

Issue #1: What is the timeline regarding which guns were used when? I was under the assumption that the AR was used first and then discarded due to jamming, with the shooter switching to the shotgun. The reason I ask is that according to both of their accounts the first teargas canister landed literally at their feet and they bolted up and headed for the exit ramp. According to the boyfriend:

I thought maybe this guy was throwing some promotional prizes at us, and we just happened to be lucky enough to have whatever it was land at our feet. Then it started hissing, and I saw smoke coming out of it. A second later, my nostrils were overwhelmed by what I immediately recognized as tear gas. That was the instant that it became real, and it became real to Carli about a split second before me, because she was up and outta that seat in a heartbeat. She stood up and started to run out, and believe me I was right behind her. Her reacting a hair of a second before me is what got her shot, but it’s also what saved our lives.

If you followed that original link (as well as the bf's link) she was clearly shot with buckshot...she even states that in her account. So if the AR was purportedly the first weapon used, she'd be dead, right? They were one of the first people out of the theater as well, as noted by the b/f:

So, Carli gets up and essentially shields me from getting shot, and we start running. My nose is starting to run and my eyes are starting to burn from the teargas, but I know we’ve got to get out of there and quick. Fortunately, the downward sloping wall started only a couple rows down from us, and luckily we were sitting on the farthest outside seats. I kept my head low as we made it around the corner of the wall in about two seconds. Then we began racing down the dimly lit hallway

Issue #2: Timing is everything
I know this is a relatively minor thing, but significant all the same. Have you ever been to a midnight showing of a popular "comics" movie? Of course you have, you're on ATS
Here, the b/f's account of the pre-movie events makes no sense to anyone that has actually made it into a midnight movie. I'll abbreviate for the sake of your time:
-At 11:15 they decided to 'get geared up' in their batman t-shirts & whatnot and leave the house.
-Make a detailed pitstop at a gas station for an itemized list of junk food.
-Drive 4 miles in crosstown traffic, including some self-admitted navigational errors.
-Park in the 'boondocks' section of the lot. Walk in and get in line for the FANDANGO machine.
(Narrative magically omits getting into the assumedly long entrance line, and jumps to seating)
-Find 2 adjoining seats that, by opening night standards, are prime real estate. (and provide a near-perfect escape route)
-AND ALL THIS FOR A [wait for it] 12:05 SHOWING!

Issue #3: Another Actor?
As linked from the b/f's blog, carli's website is accepting donations. Her website? On it, carlirotten.net, it definitely spells out that she's an actress (along with any other profession that will make her some money or fame involving a camera). ANd BTW, I carefully checked the tattoos in the 'buckshot' photo with all the modelling shots. Definitely the same person.

So now we have 2 witnesses that are semi-professional actors? What are the odds?

edit on 10-9-2012 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So you're saying that because they're aspiring actors, they're obviously lying? Or not telling the exact truth? That's a bit weak. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying maybe you should provide a little bit more evidence for the "deception" you seem to be implying has taken place here.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Potentially, but all the docs are redacted. I guess I could try to email her on her web site that you provided...

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go ahead and use some of my resources to get a hold of this lady.

I'm highly interested in this witness's claims.

I'll post about it if I get any sort of response.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Her "Official Press Release 1" is available at her site, and mentions nothing about the Motion.

Carli's Page

For Carli Richards' personal account of what happened, visit www.carlirotten.net... For Chris Townson's personal account, visit sinisterdreams.wordpress.com... bag-with-guns/

I tried contacting her, we'll see if see replies or not.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Saying the aurora shooting is an inside job makes no damn sense.

At least when people say 9/11 was an inside job, it doesn't sound absolutely ridiculous and makes sense.

Now if you want to say he had an accomplice, fine. But don't say it was an inside job. That's not the correct terminology. even if you think TPTB were behind it, it's still not an "inside job."

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
So you're saying that because they're aspiring actors, they're obviously lying? Or not telling the exact truth? That's a bit weak. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying maybe you should provide a little bit more evidence for the "deception" you seem to be implying has taken place here.

So after you read (I assume) my detailed analysis of this boyfriend/girlfriend's account and the discrepancies which stand out, you focus on the minor footnote fact? A fact I brought up because at the time there was speculation about the 'high profile' witness being an actor.

Deflect much? There's plenty of evidence of deception provided right above the little part about actors.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join