It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora theater shooting court documents blows inside job conspiracy wide open

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

nope but you just provided the piece of the puzzle I was talking about. Now it makes more sense. Someone sets up guy and then, to discredit anyone who investigates the case, they file a claim that makes the folks investigating the case look like nut cases. Like I said, that's what appears to be happening with 9/11 and a lot of ufology.

I am not saying I believe the story, just saying it makes more sense than an actual illuminati plot.

There are some things that would be hard to control, one of which is the accused. He was, clearly, doped up or in some kind of mental state, when he was in the courtroom that day. If he's being drugged, they will have to do it for the rest of his life or he'll start talking. That will be difficult, no?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Is "Examiner.com" a credible source? Not at all. It's no different from a random blog. Anyone can sign up and start posting.

That "court document" could easily be faked, and or someone sent it in pretending to be one of the victims.

So many people want this to be a conspiracy so bad that they are willing to fake evidence, and even go to such lengths as disrupt the court proceedings with fake motions to intervene just to get people to believe their conspiracy.

It's much like UFO believers creating UFO hoaxes on the off chance the hoax will convert people to their beliefs.
edit on 9-9-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by timetothink

if that were the case, we'd all be enslaved by the illuminati by now. last I checked, I wasn't. maybe I'm one of them.

if so, where's my dividend checks?

The most productive prison farm,has invisible bars.A mere free range chicken.Your argument expose's why you think you are entitled to a dividend check.Think's to one's self you recieve them rugularly.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

If you know anything about history, and I am not suggesting that you do not, you would understand that conspiracies have and do exist.

I do not necessarily subscribe to the idea that ONE secret group of people are planning for world domination, but for a group of men and women with similar goals and motivations to plan in advance for a course of actions is no where near impossible or improbable.

Of course 200 years ago those people did not understand what the world would be like today. But as a group working together they are well-suited to alter their course of action.

We use derogatory terms to make these things sound outlandish, such as 'conspiracy' and 'secret societies', but I think George Carlin put it best when he said those terms are labels used by the establishment to dismiss the idea that "powerful people might get together and actually plan anything!"

Powerful people getting together and planning something, anything...? Sounds plausible to me. Sounds probable to me. www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by senselessness

Because it is real.

Colorado State web site search for motions

Doc on CO web site

Since Vkey8 already spilled the beans, here's the judges retort.

Judges retort

But I would like to add that filing a motion like this requires a lawyer registered with the state, or proof of id, which is odd to say the least that he doesn't touch that subject, just that it's supposedly fraudulent. Just questions the falsity, without citation and mental health status, again without citation.

Ask any lawyer, it's odd that he doesn't cite anything as a Judge and then broke his own gag order to release these docs.

Wanna know a little about the judge?

COJPE retainment review
Another retainment review

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

Who is to say the motion wasn't filed fraudulently? Some idiot trying to confuse the masses by filing a false motion?

Like right now, what is stopping you from filing a false motion to intervene with a b.s. story attached?
edit on 9-9-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
..and another thing... if the people who did this are so powerful, why couldn't they stop the person from filing the motion to intervene? Why couldn't they prevent it from reaching the public?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by senselessness

Photo ID? As per Colorado state law? That or independent verification by a lawyer and the potential of having my law license revoked for filing a fraudulent motion on behalf of another.

ETA: Dude, stop and read the WHOLE thread. This has already been discussed.
edit on 9-9-2012 by thesungod because: see eta

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

I never said conspiracies don't exist. They exist everywhere. A conspiracy, defined, is an agreement between two, or more, people to commit a crime, overthrow a government or deceive/defraud in the future.

It happens regularly.

I'm saying the illuminati, if they are still around today, are an inept lot that shouldn't be feared because, after 200 plus years, they suck at attaining their goals.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

There are some things that would be hard to control, one of which is the accused. He was, clearly, doped up or in some kind of mental state, when he was in the courtroom that day. If he's being drugged, they will have to do it for the rest of his life or he'll start talking. That will be difficult, no?

Not really. The court room has been bound and gagged, even to the victims. Anyone talks they get thrown in jail. The same jail Holmes is in.

As for drugging, have you ever seen the solitary wing of a Prison or Mental Hospital? Locked up tight and more drugs than a hospital. Shrinks love there pharmacological "treatments". As for keeping him that way permanently? Lobotomy, shock therapy and even certain drugs cause permanent or semi-perm catatonic states, or states of delusion.

Food for thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Let's pretend, for a minute, that the illuminati and their centuries long plan for domination, hatched in an era so incredibly different from this one that it would be impossible for them to have even created a plan that would incorporate the change in nations, boundaries, technology etc.

Dude, that's reaaaaaaaaaaly deep and hard and wide pretending.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Not sure if you knew but I made a thread on this very subject yesterday. Maybe the mods can join the threads to make one main one rather than two, so the information gets collated.

Thread

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Agreed. What say ye Mods?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

easier and far more cost efficient to have him commit assisted suicide.

that's one of the reasons these things seem outlandish. I know the government has a tendancy to do the dumbest things, to spend far more money than necessary and take the longest possible route to get somewhere but these kinds of instances can't be that hard to manage but, if you are right, then the gov't is opting for a life long drugging over a quick, cheap and easy suicide.

actually, it makes perfect sense. the illuminati probably doesn't know that they can inject someone and they will have a heart attack that appears to be natural. they're still operating from a handwritten manual because they don't know about computer word processing and, by the time the carrier pigeons arrive with updates on the systems, the systems have changed.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

we can't combine them. we can close the one that was started second and redirect traffic to the first.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Lul. I agree with the heart attack thing, but a patsy is a patsy. Give it time he may go the way of Oswald.

I leave the closing of this thread up to you. However I would like to point out that mine is in alt news and yours is in conspiracies. And while the docs are the same, the sources are different.

Again your call. Just post it here and I'm sure Crakeur will handle it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

if they are in different forums, they both stay.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

no doubt but, when you are saying it's all based on the illuminati, you are now saying you believe that some group, 200 plus years ago, mapped out a plot that, to date, has been on track and is still being worked on byt third, fourth and fifth generations. The tooth fairy is more believable than a centuries old plan for world domination still being followed.

I do not buy into the whole Illuminati theory myself however it is conceivable a plan was hatched centuries ago and is still being carried out several generations later. You are focusing in on the minutia and mechanics not the general plan for world domination. The general plan could still be in effect just the means of accomplishing certain things have changed due to technology. and even the general plan could have changed over the centuries. Assassination and false flags have been going on for millennium. They started out using knives swords and arrows etc. now they use guns bombs high tech surveillance and sophistication etc.

Of course a particular incident happening today was not planned 250 years ago. it was planned as needed. There is no reason it could not be part of a generations old conspiracy and agenda that has adapted and utilized modern technology.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

sure, it's possible that some group came up with an idea to rule the world and they passed that idea along to their kids, and their kids, and theirs etc but, honestly, at some point, the kids of the kids' kids are going to realize that it ain't happening and move on.

Although, for a while there it looked like Zuckerberg might have nailed it with facebook.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod
reply to post by Crakeur

Lul. I agree with the heart attack thing, but a patsy is a patsy. Give it time he may go the way of Oswald.

I leave the closing of this thread up to you. However I would like to point out that mine is in alt news and yours is in conspiracies. And while the docs are the same, the sources are different.

Again your call. Just post it here and I'm sure Crakeur will handle it.

Mine was originally in Alt News but one of the mods moved it and re-titled it too, though not quite sure why as the other Aurora threads were in Alt news forum

Edit: I also added some bits from the examiner site when I found it, which actually took the info from the Denver one.
edit on 9-9-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join