It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora theater shooting court documents blows inside job conspiracy wide open

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
As to the changes in technologies over time, a good plan would be flexible enough to adjust for any new technology that could help the plan to move forward.

I'm still not sure whether I believe there is a grand scheme for the NWO but just normal business has rapidly adjusted to take advantage of new technologies so I don't think it would be that hard for a "group" of bad guys to do the same.

Each generation would be taught by the previous as they grew to take their positions of power so the advancement of technology would actually be more of a gradual integration for them. I don't think it would be necessary for them to know about future technology for future generations to take advantage of it.

If there is actually a plan that was developed long ago, it probably would have been based on the technology of the time and then each successive generation could have determined how any new technology could be of benefit.

Sometimes I still have to find a young friend to help with a particular function on my cell phone. The younger generations adapt much faster to changes in the technology.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Bilk22
I'm curious, what does the advancement in technology have to do with anything?

In the 1770's the world was vastly different and a group could have taken over the world with far less effort.

Like I said, it's more likely there's someone making a concerted effort to make everyone who's digging into the shooting out to be crazy. The question is why? Why would someone want to make the hobbyist investigators look crazy?

Find the answer to that, you'll find the real mystery surrounding that sad event.

How would you ever surmise it would have been easier and taken far less effort? The first part of the effort was gaining liberation and a place from which to operate. We know from history that wasn't an effortless endeavor and took generations to achieve. We also know that the lack of technology and ease of transportation made it less likely that any assault on established rule, remotely located, would be near impossible as it was similarly impossible to control a population remote from said rule. Too suggest that so much effort in maintaining secrecy is merely to gain association with people desiring picnics and socializing, really doesn't make much sense now does it?

Your second point is intriguing and seems to support the argument being made in the OP, and certainly would be the linchpin to understanding what's going on.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Not picking a side....just like to debate all sides..

The movement would just have to adjust with the times as religions have, it would have to be a fluid movement. Plus if they are TPTB as some believe, then they stay abreast of and probably have knowledge of technology before the public.

This would enable them to stay ahead and work with the technology.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

for starters, how many conquering empires did we have in the past vs today?

WWII is the last time we've seen any one nation aggressively, and successfully (for a bit) invade and take over multiple nations. It's harder to accomplish today. With technology as advanced as it is, it's far harder to do anything covertly.

It's really a discussion for another thread and one I've had many times on the site. the topic is better served by discussing the concept we both find intriguing, why someone would make this claim? what are they really trying to accomplish with a frivolous legal filing, such as this?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

if that were the case, we'd all be enslaved by the illuminati by now. last I checked, I wasn't. maybe I'm one of them.

if so, where's my dividend checks?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here is another thread on the subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

if that were the case, we'd all be enslaved by the illuminati by now. last I checked, I wasn't.

What is freedom to you?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

for starters, how many conquering empires did we have in the past vs today?

WWII is the last time we've seen any one nation aggressively, and successfully (for a bit) invade and take over multiple nations. It's harder to accomplish today. With technology as advanced as it is, it's far harder to do anything covertly.

It's really a discussion for another thread and one I've had many times on the site. the topic is better served by discussing the concept we both find intriguing, why someone would make this claim? what are they really trying to accomplish with a frivolous legal filing, such as this?

You are correct in that technology and methods have changed. Technology has allowed for a world economy facilitated through electronics. No longer is there a need to overrun a nation in order to seize assets. The US has been electronically seizing assets of sovereign nations for a few decades now. Reference Iran, Libya, Iraq and others. Finance is the new front for the battle being fought. Financial strength conveys power on many levels. WW2 was obviously not the last time a nation invaded multiple nations. Looks like Syria and Iran are up next, doesn't it?

The whys and wherefores of marginalizing of what many would consider "crackpots" with "crazy" ideas is still a very good question. The only explanation I can arrive at is there's some truth in their allegations. What would you ascribe it to?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

if that were the case, we'd all be enslaved by the illuminati by now. last I checked, I wasn't.

What is freedom to you?

Excellent point. I think we all know what we're facing and the arguments that have been made regarding the freedoms that have continually been eroded and are constantly under attack here in the US. The FBI is now implementing face recognition software and equipment throughout the country to further enhance their database on every citizen. Everything we've seen done in the movies is happening in real time and none of our representatives are standing up to this intrusion into our privacy.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Why?

Let's pretend, for a minute, that the illuminati and their centuries long plan for domination, hatched in an era so incredibly different from this one that it would be impossible for them to have even created a plan that would incorporate the change in nations, boundaries, technology etc.

Who was at a midnight showing of a batman movie, surrounded by people dressed like batman and other characters from the batman ouvre, that would have put this ancient plot at risk?

Given the concept of a plan, hatched during the 1700's that relies on generation after generation of willing participants, I'm thinking either someone is seeking attention, should seek psychiatric help or, possibly, someone is filing ridiculous motions in an effort to paint one broad stroke of lunacy over anyone questioning the story.

think no plane/hologram silliness for the batman massacre crowd.

Why is the hologram theory not valid?
This technology definitely exists.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I don't know why they would want to create an aura of lunacy around it but I highly doubt there's any illuminati link in there.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

I'm not enslaved, if that's what you're asking. well, that's not entirely true. My wife rules me with an iron fist but, beyond that, I'm free as a feather in the wind.

and now, oddly enough, really depressed.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodTry

not getting into a discussion on the no plane nonsense in this thread. one imaginary conspiracy theory per thread please.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It doesn't have to be define in such a way. The entire plan would not have to be mapped out in such a manner, it could easily survive by such creating "principals" and "Proverbs" that if followed, would produce same results.

I.e. 1). Control Energy. 2). Control Communications. 3). Control Money. 4). Control Food. 5). War by deception.

Just to name a few. Of course, each generations maneuvers through time in their own ways.

AAC

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

please don't insert sane, rational thinking into this. it will only be ignored - the judge is one of the illuminati, thus he's calling this, obviously sane, rational person a lunatic that is in need of psychiatric assistance.

My bad, I will strive to make sure that i omit pertinent facts and figures the next time I respond.. and refer to the Judge, Prosecutor and Police as "Those Elite Idiots"

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

then what's taking them so damned long?

seriously. they are the keystone kops of global crime cabals.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

sarcasm.

my apologies for being sarcastic
edit on 9-9-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Why?

Holmes' father was being intimidated not to testify against big bankers so instead of killing him they hired people to set his son up as a patsy. the rest of the guy's family is in danger unless he cooperates. have you seen this?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Yes I'm suggesting just that. Prophecy, as in any religion or cult, is what moves the belief forward from generation to generation. Many of the Founding Fathers were Freemasons. Our currency has Masonic symbols. Our currency has been redesigned numerous times, yet the Masonic symbols remain intact. Franklin Roosevelt, who was a Freemason, required that the redesign of the dollar bill meet his approval. This design has seen very little change since 1935. It's undeniable that Masonic imagery and symbolism are incorporated in our currency. What would be the logical explanation for this?

I'm curious, what does the advancement in technology have to do with anything?
edit on 9-9-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

Firstly, if you are talking about Freemasonry, it is not a religion or a cult. It's a brotherhood. Secondly, how comes you only question ONE aspect on the dollar bill but not the rest? Let's see, as you have said yourself, many of our founding fathers were Freemasons, and lo' and behold, many of our founding fathers are on these dollar bills. In fact, there are no "new" presidents on any dollar bills in the U.S. Yes, the supposed Masonic symbology has been left on the bill but so has the previous presidents. If they should change one aspect, they should change it all, no?

Many of the founding fathers that helped develop our system of currency were Freemasons. Do you think it is possible that maybe they don't change anything because there is no need to? Shouldn't we keep the tradition of giving attribute to the previous presidents and Freemasons that established this currency? Or should we just say "Thanks for this, now piss off!" and wipe any and all elements of history and attribute from the dollar?

Many of the monuments, memorials, and statues around the United States have Freemasonry influence and symbology (such as "secret" handshakes). They were created at the time when Freemasonry was prominent, just like the dollar bill. Should we destroy these statues or change them just because the times are different or should we leave them up to commemorate their historical value?

I, for one, think it would be a spit in the face to our founding fathers to remove the Masonic symbols from anything in America. That's their legacy and it is left up as a sign of the men that helped establish this country.

It's not Illuminati Kuhscheiße.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

sarcasm.

my apologies for being sarcastic
edit on 9-9-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

My response was as well we were thinking on the same wavelength, my apologies for being subtle and sublime

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join