It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little about the most interesting poster here at the most interesting site ats...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

You didn't know Barry Manilow?

"Oh Maya, and you came and you gave without taking, I wouldn't send you away, oh Maya......"

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
There is a 100% no tolerance policy on anything drug related on ATS.

Not sure how you can claim to deny ignorance with that policy. Its the same as burning books or killing witches.

But Im sure you have your reasons.

edit on 9-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

There are other forums out there that do allow those discussions. I happen to moderate one that has no issues with it. Just google TTiV Forum and you will find what you are looking for. I'm sorry I can't link it or say anything else about it but rule are rules.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Right back and fresh from my ban, i was only here 5 mins lol anyways,
no not a megatron cube, the world COULD end 21st december and i have no intrest in discussing anything drug related so please get this thread back on track.... about ME! lol

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Hi Me Also i have been reading this site for a long time and decided to Post now. As to 12212012 It will be a new beginning. Geologic Cycles are real 3600 13000 26000 256000 512000 years, Stuff does happen, we will see.
Will it be an over-night event or a constant buildup and Ebb idk. That computer Spider progem says no internet no electricity for Months after 12 21. We will see.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Oops, saw the title and thought the thread must be about me!

Ya that got me too! haha. Welcome to the forums, although it seems you have gotten off to a rocky start. I guarantee that we won't hold it against you though, as long as you check out the terms and conditions and become familiar with what is and is not allowed.

For the most part, common sense will suffice in telling you this. I mean I went many months without reading the terms and conditions, and only had around 2 threads or posts removed, lol. I only read up on them after those removals. I just ask that you don't hold it against the mods or anything, because I can assure you it is not personal. THEY may get in trouble if they don't remove things that are against the rules. But I must admit I found it quite amusing to see so many of your posts removed in your introduction thread, lol. But the mods probably weren't as amused, to be sure.

So anyway, welcome to the forums, and I hope you will continue to participate despite the rocky start. If you ever have any questions, you may feel free to contact me via PM, or anyone else who seems nice. Many of us are, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. I asked quite a few questions to random users when I first joined, and had great results. It did take me a while to get comfortable posting things that were aligned to an extreme side of an issue, as to not offend anyone, but now I offend people all the time...I just usually do it in a way that is in line with the rules. Usually.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

2 off topics and 2 Extreme T&C Violations... in an intro...you sure know how to make an entrance with a Bang !!

Welcome to ATS Anonymous1legion !

We're a great bunch here and I am sure that you'll have fun & enjoy !

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
how do buddy your getting off to a good start
flavoured tobacco never heard of it must look it up

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

i have Strawberry Flavoured Tobacco Oil for my E-ciggs love Strawberries.. And i am glad to see that people are welcomed so nicely.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I prefer my tobacco unflavored... the run of the mill cowboy killer type. No flavor, but packed with all of those awesome and essential poisons and addictive additives!

Oh, and BTW. Welcome to ATS! The links Johnny Anonymous dropped should help in making your ATS career a bit less bumpy than the first five minutes seemed to be!

Should you ever have questions about anything, please feel free to U2U me. I'm always happy to help!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermit777

tried that eciggs but they make me cough more

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

Originally posted by intrepid
There is a 100% no tolerance policy on anything drug related on ATS.

Not sure how you can claim to deny ignorance with that policy. Its the same as burning books or killing witches.

But Im sure you have your reasons.

edit on 9-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

That's one rule I find to be weak as f***

There has to be a method of discussing things that aren't just about "woohoo try it".

But not that it matters too much to me personally but sometimes things are worth discussing and reading on any topic.

Deny a lil freedom?? Oh of course not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join