It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France shooting: was Saad Al-Hilli assassinated over secret defence contract?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

France shooting: was Saad Al-Hilli assassinated over secret defence contract?

www.telegraph.co.uk

Detectives investigating the shooting in the alps massacre are looking into whether Saad Al-Hilli could have been targeted over links to the defence industry.

There is growing speculation over the motives for the killings. French detectives are reportedly keen to question work colleagues of Saad after discovering that he was killed while working on a secret contract for one of Britain's biggest defence companies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Mr Al-Hilli worked for Surrey Satellites Technology Limited (SSTL) near Guildford.

Mr Al-Hilli was part of a team involved in an undisclosed project linked to European Aeronautic Defence and Space. The company designs and launches satellites for clients who want an "eye in the sky" for commercial, civil or security purposes.

It also reported that Mr Al-Hilli had worked at the internationally-renowned Rutherford Appleton research centre in the 1980s.

According to an ex-colleague at the Rutherford lab in Didcot, Oxon, Saad worked on a giant particle accelerator which can make radioactive material, The People reported.

Well, this is an interesting turn of events i must say. French authorities are wanting to interview Saad's colleagues as they feel this may be an assassination. They claim that this is backed up by the fact that each victim was shot twice in the head, connoting a professional hit. Also, the Police are chasing two suspects, as there were found to be more than one gun at the scene.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-9-2012 by daaskapital because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I haven't heard they found guns at the scene or that they were chasing someone, any links? I am going to go out on a limb here and say I think the target was Sylvain Mollier and the family stumbled on to HIS murder. When they reversed to get away the gunmen trapped them in that turn around.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun
I haven't heard they found guns at the scene or that they were chasing someone, any links? I am going to go out on a limb here and say I think the target was Sylvain Mollier and the family stumbled on to HIS murder. When they reversed to get away the gunmen trapped them in that turn around.

According to prosecutors all four victims were shot twice in the head, increasing speculation that the family were victims of a professional hit.

It was also reported that French police are hunting two killers after discovering that more than one weapon was used in the shootings.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

An interesting theory there mate! I will have to wait to see what Me Mollier was involved in before making conclusions or speculations...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Ya just a theory about Sylvain Mollier, I cant find anything about him at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This has professional hit written all over it.

Didn't they shoot a cyclist as well ? Guess the poor guy was a witness at the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
He was taken out because he knew the real meaning behind the Illuminati Clock, had the names and addresses of all the Masons and had deciphered the true meaning behind the Mayan calendar. Its just as plausible I suppose as the reasoning the OP gave. Its all speculation at this point. We don't know and probably never will. I'm sure there will be some official BS explanation sooner or later.
Isn't it possible he was just sleeping with the wrong guys wife?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well we know the guy was a mover in the goverment R&D world and had his own company as well as working for another high tech firm too......
This alone rings my bells....
The utter ruthlessness and efficiency of the hit spells pros all the way......
Top secret work is hardly going to be named so i dont tnink well find out much about his current projects....
I am wndering if he had any connections with Iraqi intelligence?
maybe he was handing stuff to some middle eastern country for whatever reasons....coercion maybe?threats against family in middle east?
The hit could have been a gift from either or any particular "side" as they all play by these rules.....
The fact that there are people in the world willing to do wet work of this kind makes me both enraged, and sick to my guts at the same time....
We have lost what reason, and sanity we used to at least make pretense to maintain.....

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That sounds about right IMO. The one way to be sure is to watch for further massacres of the same type. If this was a regular psychopath then he will probably strike again in similar fashion.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
A lot more is coming out from this story now. What we can be sure of is that it's not a 'simple murder', but a well planned assassination. A lot of speculation is around, but he sure had his fingers in a number of different pies. Could be anything. My guess is he knew something through one of his contracts that he shouldn't have.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk... es.html

I'm surprised he wasn't suicided though. They could even have used his 'failing businesses' as a factor.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
BBC News is reporting that all four of the victims were killed with double shots to the head.

This was definitely a professional hit.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
He was taken out because he knew the real meaning behind the Illuminati Clock, had the names and addresses of all the Masons and had deciphered the true meaning behind the Mayan calendar. Its just as plausible I suppose as the reasoning the OP gave. Its all speculation at this point. We don't know and probably never will. I'm sure there will be some official BS explanation sooner or later.
Isn't it possible he was just sleeping with the wrong guys wife?

Sorry, but you don't shoot four people in a car in a remote area with double taps to the head (a very professional hit) because one of the guys was sleeping with your wife.

This has all the hallmarks of a Government sanctioned hit.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

This is definatly a shady situation, but if its a professional assassination its incredibly sloppy. There is nothing worse then world-wide media attention, unless of course that is one of the goals of the hit.

Imo, its either an amateur trying to look professional, or done in order to bring a certain situation into public light.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
this is some, 007 espionage movie sh*t!!!

dude works for a satellite company....an iraqi......

also the way the BBC and SKY news are giving this their 100% attention....talk about milk it

lets me think that TPTB know exactly - who, what, when, where, and why......but lets milk it.

anybody finished drinking milk yet!!?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Discussions started 4 days ago on ATS in this thread Guys 5 found shot in French Alps

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I dont know. Depends on who you are. And "professional hit"? Really? Because you're an expert on professional hits? Sorry #47

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
When this was first posted in Breaking Alternative News they either closed the treads down or moved them to lesser forums which struck me as being very odd as this seemed like a professional hit.

edit on 9-9-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The French police are going to have to confirm just how secret this work really was in order to keep the lead viable to build a case around the killer in this manner. If it was a professional hit, it must have been over something really serious. The bigger question is what exactly was this man working on and did he mess up somehow or was he going to go public with something which those in control of the project would rather keep private?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It turns out that the area surrounding the families home in England was cordoned off, and neighbors evacuated. Apparantly there are bomb squad techs there as well. That would lead one to believe that there are explosives on the premises, but it might be something related to the fellows work, which is considered to be a product or substance which is restricted, and may need to be removed as a matter of public saftey, rather than being there because the victim of this shooting was intent on fragging the living hell out of something.

Of all the strange and terrible events of the last five years, this one is perhaps the most interesting, although it lacks the sheen of the macabre that the death of the GCHQ operative, found in a holdall in his flat had. No doubt the web will run ever more deeply into the strange and murky by the time the investigation reaches its conclusion.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
]

Things do seem to be falling into place now,especially given Saad-Al-Hilli's links to the defence industry.
His work on the giant particle accelerator at the Rutherford laboratory leads me towards Al-Hilli being a nuclear physicist.was the "hit" carried out by "Mossad" due to Al-Hilli perhaps secretly passing nuclear secrets to Iran?
if that was the case why kill his family?,I know "the mossad" have very few qualms about killing those whom they perceive as a threat to Israel,but shooting a 7 year old child and leaving a 4 year old beside her mother's dead body?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join