It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Big To Jail: Wall Street Executives Unlikely To Face Criminal Charges

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Rob with a gun go to jail.Rob with a pen walk away free.Unless you rob the rich.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by VforVendettea

I think most, if not all, of us were 'trained' since birth to be insensitive to the suffering of others. It's simply part of 'the system.' You cannot help others without hurting yourself, the system begs you not to help others, it begs you to hoard in a bid to protect your own survival. Need proof? It's in this thread.

You hit the nail on the head with this , any person could give away anything they own to poorer humans , there house , car , money , however when a individual does this they lose everything and they must turn for help to others also .

EDIT : i mean normal persons with a normal income , not banksters
edit on 10-9-2012 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
this sums it up exactly (to me, anyway)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Here in Europa we are Currently writing cheque's worth off 1000 biljon EU Currency for the European Financial aid package , the Individual countries "loaning" this money have Zero affirmation off ever getting it back , neither do there financial leaders know if it would be enough , a lot of European banks are in very bad weather.

The financial system is broke beyond repair , corrupted and also infiltrated by persons with a unhealthy greed for money and power.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Too big to jail is a deffinitive problem. There shouldn't be such a thing. We need one judge that can't be corrupted the can sentence one (1) of those remorseless banksters to make an example out of. Create a precedent and the rest will follow. Most of the people want peace and equality. Why shouldn't that be obtainable? Majority rules right? Let's get up off our azz's and do something about it. It's almost time for pitch forks and torches.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
hey, instead of getting angry about it, just kick up a chair, put your feet up, grab a beer and watch rome burn.

That's what the collective citizenry of the United States is doing at this very moment. I want people to get angry about terrible things though, it proves you have a conscience and that is exactly what is lacking in this country. Nobody is ever at fault for anything, there is always somebody else to sue or patsy. Frankly it's disgusting that people don't care what kind of future their children and grandchildren are going to have.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Honestly, the BEST "jail" sentence for these people is to get them REAL job, such as a Second grade teacher and have them learn to live at that salary level -- basically to have to get thru life, pay mortgage, pay car payments, etc on about $30K a year. Oh....and let's not forget taxes...

That would be harder than going to jail and having their "room and board" paid for by the State.

Let the bankers simply live life at a modest salary.....

that's punishment!

Mook

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
They need to be dragged into the street and shot, burned, beaten, bloodied, and left to die in the gutter. "Too big" then? I think not. Too bad NO ONE has the balls to do it, and a single person will be ground into hamburger and called a lunatic by the media.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The banksters have always had 'their' people in the most important positions within the SEC (goldman sachs cadre), DOJokers (planted insiders), Judges within the southern district of ny, supreme court (more unelected plants) etc. One has to view the outrageous evidence all over that place and focus on the facts and find/discover a consortium of judges to settle the matter on the facts at hand.

For far too long, these so called discovery sessions, scheming investigators have COOPTED every investigation of any 'worth' or endeavor. Folks need to wake up and stop being taken for the fools they 'take' you for. How many times has Bl-Doomberg cooped class action lawsuits only to see them disappear into thin air? How could he 'still' be the mayor of NY when he was well aware of 9/11 and watched the whole scene from the perch of a tower that be? Doomberg has continued to thwart any investigation of 9/11 while continuing to deny the factual evidence at hand while turing a blind eye to 'any' evidence' at hand. How could so many be so ignorant to this? It appears the Protocals of sion/zion or the Synagogue of Satan is alive and well. Rothschild always knew he could rely on his khazars to pull his nwo of human enslavement off based on a lie, as usual? Burn the history books and rediscover some self respect. That's earned, not given just as redemption of the Soul.

You really think he doesn't use his Israeli passport to communicate with Rothschild's Israeli mossad? Please folks, ask any informed intelligence agent especially within the fbi and cia! They know though I would 'assume' they are more concerned about their pensions/health care plan than to be concerned about the longterm welfare of their very families as well as themselves for they suffer the foolish nearsightedness that cowardice and greed bestowed upon them.

This is absolutely amazing to witness. Folks deserve the govt. they support. Indifference is no excuse. At the very least, look Up for one has much to prove than what their lil shell/container/mask has to hide. One can hide though in time all is revealed for what it Is/is not. How many times are folks to repeat the same mistakes? Insanity is defined as.....doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result. This is disgusting. There are no excuses. Do the Right Thing, or suffer the consequences.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why do you all continue to demonize the "banksters" in this mess. Focus on the administration that is not pursuing the guilty. Hone in on a govt. that created the conditions that led to the mess....

Read my post at the end of page two. This goes way deeper than just simple name calling (banksters).... Open your eyes....and place the blame where it belongs

A guy commits murder...never arrested despite the evidence to the contrary, no court time, and no jail time.. Do you get pissed at the murderer or the system and the people that did not pursue the case deliberately.....??

What gives?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It is a circle, the banksters and the politicians....both parties have a part in this. Now how much, who cares, hang them ALL.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

A complete audit will reveal these banksters are financing both sides of every war. Order out of chaos/divide and conquer/Problem>Reaction>Solution, bla-de-blablablah. A brief audit was just performed by the GAO a month ago to prove the bailouts/fraud/high treason/financing massive crimes against humanity took place by the international bankster cabal. 16 Trillion fleeced from the US populace for the end of that one world digital fiat currency they have in mind for you. All is to suffer at that end. How many times is one witness that Satan not only enjoys watching human scum waller in their cowardice and inaction, though enjoys even more so, to watch the 'followers' suffer through public exposure.

For one that wishes to destroy humanity, regardless of their genome, the Soul has a choice. Satan can't fool his own Creator into assuming humanity itself is unworthy of it's very Creation though he could surely bring the flock down with him; with satisfaction. Freewill, a Gift implies choice by design. As for the atheists; they just don't 'apply'. If one were to assume Satan/Lucifer/Baphomet (insert 'here'), were given freewill to test 'humanity' at will, which side would you choose? Is this a question? The Creator is much more patient than I, perhaps that's why I'm still here, for at times m'I' anger gets the better of me and U. Come together 'folks' for the cosmos is quite active though via the Creator, all things are possible. "On Love and Dragons" RMRilke.

Toosense (squirrelnuts)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Clinton and Bush each prosecuted thousands of big wigs for financial crimes. Meanwhile, Obama's admin. has not even charged one single Wall Street Heavy Weight in the aftermath of disaster.

That speaks volumes!! Cronyism run amok. Where do we go from here??

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Self sufficient communities where the fiat dole-ar, a manmade construct is no longer your master.
What you, everyone seeks is communion, fellowship, worth, value, self respect, love and understanding. One can only achieve this in a "it takes a village to raise..... 'anyone'" environment with a renewed respect for the family unit. Worked for thousands of years. When the financial system collapses.....soon.....folks will have the opportunity to try again though many will perish by design, both rich and poor from what "I" understand. Personally, I could never desire to take advantage/exploit/manipulate/deceive anyone for I know there is a karmic response to pay though more importantly it's just Not Right; bad energy begets Bad energy to put it simple. It seems there's an awakening taking place though it appears to be not enough for what's just ahead. I'm concerned; as I should be though I won't lose any sleep over the foolishness. Just not worth it. ]

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
unfortunately religion with its "hide your sins behind jesus' human sacrifice" and please feel no guilt, remorse, accountability or responsibility has promoted thought processes which do more harm than good.

This religious dogma sets a bad tone and where does it come from?

The rothschilds and rockefellers who basically own the world have a religious model to draw from where long ago if one sins they sacrifice a dove or a cow and their sin is washed away....again no accountability, no responsibility.

if the fathers of banking ie the templars and rothschilds feel no remorse for vampirizing the people...how can the international bankers who follow them feel any accountability?

and our politicians who are the lackeys for these bankers? when such a bad tone has been set for so long and at so many levels....they witness little if any accountability.

and when the organized crime elements just pay off the cops and politicians...how do the common criminals feel? and when the general public sees all of this? what examples have been set.

it is a vicious pyramid model where corruption at the top affects everything all the way down to the bottom and the only thing that might equal it out is the fall of the system, total chaos and the common man finding and destroying the super wealthy and ending their dynasty.

and they fear this which is why they want your guns, why they want to kill your kids off in wars, why they want you poor, unemployed, addicted to drugs and then in prison.

but if no one is working then...their pyramid modeled bloodsucking system collapses anyway.

may our fate be their fate.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Do they suffer from the fever?
Nothing's gonna satisfy them.
Till it all goes Chernobyl

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by MidnightTide

Clinton and Bush each prosecuted thousands of big wigs for financial crimes. Meanwhile, Obama's admin. has not even charged one single Wall Street Heavy Weight in the aftermath of disaster.

That speaks volumes!! Cronyism run amok. Where do we go from here??

The people of the United States is currently in a love-hate relationship with their presidential administration, that itself has locked this Nation into a down spiralling hell-ride of collective suicide. Everything of course on the neo-feudal bankster altar of quarterly profit.

But as one thinks of it more and more, this is not a matter of politicians or banksters. It is about a Nation that has lost sight of the dream of its forefathers and completely given up on itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
this downward spiral is a massive and long standing human suffering generator and eventually massive human sacrifices will result because that is the religion of our controllers.....they want sufferings and deaths to feed to their deity and those who promote the idea that "they" can do what they want and are ok with that, those are their lackeys and they post their liberal lax attitudes about bad leadership here on ATS alot.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
My solution to bring them in:

Use the USA Patriot Act to declare them terrorists, and those lawyers who support them.

Shoot them.

Threaten all the wealthy elite with this if they don't come in line and stop defrauding the United States and ripping people off.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Re to evil sadam clone: I rename you good clone, I think your plan will work, care to run for
POTUS?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join