It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Say No to Obama, and No to Romney? Then who???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well well well, so you say Obama is not that bad huh? (title of another ATS thread). You say Mitt's not who you really want to vote for either? Then read on..... I know there's a lot of information, but it may save you time in your own research.

All of my thoughts are presented better by articles and videos I found while doing research this year to see whom I would cast my vote. Check out these articles and videos ......

List of Accomplishments And Failures: 
www.sodahead.com...

Seriously Biden, do you really think this speech is going to help you win re-election? Or a subconscious sabotage:
www.breitbart.com...

Key reason he's losing my vote! He wants God taken out of everything American, which is UN-American in my book:
www.deadseriousnews.com...

If you watch the first 2min you won't be able to stop: This guy understands him and knows what he's trying to accomplish:
m.youtube.com...#/watch?sns=fb&v=nfXinXnhdN8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnfXinXnhdN8%26sns%3Dfb&gl=US

But I'm not only anti-Obama for this election, I'm anti Romney:
 After I saw what Romney and his thugs did to the poor delegates to keep Ron Paul's name off the nomination, like the story of the case where a female delegate from Texas (Paul supporter), had bullets put in her suitcase so she would be stopped by the TSA and not make it on time. How Ron Paul delegates were treated at the RNC this year (see video below) will steer me away from a Reblican vote.
www.shtfplan.com...

www.youtube.com...

In closing, my vote will go for the one person I believe would act as a true public servant, and not an opportunist. My vote will be for Ron Paul. If he doesn't run as a candidate for a third party I will cast my vote as a write in. At least that way I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I voted my conscience, and that I tried to help make America a better place to live for my child. Whatever you do, take time to look into the person you choose to vote for. Do not vote for them by the color of their skin, but for the quality of their character. For this is the true measure of a good man and leader.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

P.S. Personally I wish every man running for President were required to have spent no less than 4 years in any branch of the military. Especially since he or she will have the power to send our young men and women off to war.

edit on 9-9-2012 by PMNOrlando because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2012 by PMNOrlando because: Spelling errors

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Gary Johnson?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The process of voting doesn't play any role in the "Who's going to be your next President ( read prison warden )" charade.
Nevertheless, it does play a key role in the "All people are equal and free, and the Supreme Power belongs to them" one.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
George Carlin:

Or me.

Because I agree 100% with George Carlin and Ron Paul.

Let me at it!

Peace

edit on 9-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

I say vote for "SkepticOverlord/Springer" www.therewillbeno2013.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The Ron Paul base is split between writing in his name and voting Gary Johnson. I'd say either is the right vote because neither is a vote for a corporate puppet.
edit on 9-9-2012 by TrueBlood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBlood

just brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Why should people have to pick between two evils in a system that is not even democratic and corrupted to the core?

The only way to real change is NOT TO VOTE.

Everyone who is voting is saying "can I have some more please?" to this system. When will you learn?

edit on 9-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I don't think it matters one little bit who gets in.
It's all a big dog and pony show, and the agendas remain the same.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I don't think it matters, either way Americans are screwed just like they have been year after year.
Amen?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
George Carlin:

Or me.

Because I agree 100% with George Carlin and Ron Paul.

Let me at it!

Peace

edit on 9-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! Thanks for posting it Jude11

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm the only candidate you should consider voting for. I will solve every problem we face in less than a month by following the Constitution and using common sense. Then you'll find me on the golf course.

Since those of us who've been paying attention know that the Rothschild family has been our Prez since 11/22/63, it will be a simple matter to declare war against them and their banker pals and take back our freedom.

Write me in. johnbestjr.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I've been a well-documented Ron Paul supported having written him in back in 2008. When the outright and barely disguised fraud perpetrated by the RNC to stop Dr. Paul's run didn't result in his deciding to run independent I gave up. I personally believe he owed it to his supporters to run AGAINST the Republican party after what they did. He chose not to. For that reason, I don't feel writing-in Ron Paul (irrespective of the fact that some states disallow write-ins and they would never be counted) is in anyone's interest. Ron Paul gave up and so should we.

However, I feel we ALL have a moral obligation to vote against the establishment that has screwed us all over for decades, We need to work toward bankrupting BOTH the DNC and RNC. I'd urge people to vote for Gary Johnson --- his policies and platform are very much in-line with Ron Paul, he WILL be on the ballot and a substantial third-party vote tally will send a clear message to TPTB.

Oh and one more thing... advocate everyone you know to drop either a Republican or Democratic party affiliation in their voter registration. We need to get as many people as we possibly can to register Independent/Un-afilliated.

edit on 9-9-2012 by jtma508 because: mo' meat

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I've been a well-documented Ron Paul supported having written him in back in 2008. When the outright and barely disguised fraud perpetrated by the RNC to stop Dr. Paul's run didn't result in his deciding to run independent I gave up. I personally believe he owed it to his supporters to run AGAINST the Republican party after what they did. He chose not to. For that reason, I don't feel writing-in Ron Paul (irrespective of the fact that some states disallow write-ins and they would never be counted) is in anyone's interest. Ron Paul gave up and so should we.

Interesting observation.

As an amateur historian, I believe we lost the ballot box right after we lost control of the mainstream media. Social dissatisfaction and the economic implosion underway have laid the groundwork for a domestic conflict and this will probably come to a head over the next few years.

As bad as a civil conflict will be, the quicker we take a broom to the government, the quicker we can clean up the mess.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Yes I agree with your thoughts on RP. Why the hell dosnt he stand up for him self, never mind the people or constitution. He was fraudently robbed of the nomination. Any other guy in the street would stand up and say wait a minute!!! This is coruption at the highest levels of voting. Seems to me that he didnt really want to win. Controlled opposition is now how I think of him.
What a pity that he wasnt a billionaire then he could have just bought his way to the white house. Which seems to be the real democracy in the USA. Most money wins in a two horse race.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here is your third (and really the only honest) choice, who is actually running an active campaign unlike Paul who is basically in semi-retirement now. We need someone who will actually fix the economy, not just put a band-aid on it and claim "there I fixed it".

Send a message this November to the two party joke of a system and let your voice be heard.

LIVE FREE

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando
My vote will be for Ron Paul. If he doesn't run as a candidate for a third party I will cast my vote as a write in

As nearly every state throws write-ins into the garbage, you're doing nothing effective on the larger scale of things but only satisfying yourself. You're not helping further the cause that Ron Paul has spent the past 30 years build, you're hindering it by knowingly and willfully surrendering your vote to the minority of the population.

There are more than two options on the ballot this year, if you don't vote for the third or the fourth then you're doing nothing to stop or slow the system we have in place. The same system that kicked Ron Paul to the curb.

top topics

join