It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Visitor I met years ago.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Once again, someone being critical for no reason, I don't get it.

I apply critical thinking to everything & it isn't 'for no reason". There's most certainly reason to question outrageous claims and try and apply logic or more plausible explanations....people make stuff up.

Would you consider or entertain the possibility that perhaps your encounter was not extra-terrestrial in nature and that maybe you met some really strange dude that perhaps worked for the government? Not saying that was the case (Because I don't know) but, has that possibility ever entered your mind?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thats how Destiny works .. its a sign for you and others now reading your op
it work like a butterfly effect in the space time continuum
from this moment you saw him .. it changed your life and your ways of thinking
expending your mind ..so it is not a coincidence that you saw him

did he knew it would create a chain reaction like that ? maybe .. Destiny is hard to read lol
you dont know the futur unless the present happen and now its obviously in the past 5 yrs ago

i saw a nice UFO in the forest 20 yrs ago .. dont know what would have happened to me
if i didnt saw it at that particular moment in time .. but it changed my way of thinking
this advanced gentlemen alien humanoid was probably there for something
the moment you bumped into him .. your life have changed
maybe in another parallele dimension you never went to the pizzaria
or never droped your pizza .. went back home watching tv with the familly
the moment needed to be perfect not to have negative effects
was he there to meet someone and make other good butterfly effect ..we dont know
but think about it .. maybe he was there for you all this time
he had to watch himself not to say to much .. and make it look like substle and VERY simple
or it could tare down a hole in the space time continuum
you said no one saw him except you ?

we control our own world and each and every actions and every words we say
have an alter effect at some point .. its like a big puzzle in the space time
in the spirit world ( the real world ) time goes extremely slow
on earth it goes extremely fast making a physical gravity (earth magnetic shield)
making time travel possible .. dont know all the details but it would explain a lot of things
like how could someone disapear when nobody is there to look

one thing you have learn with this encounter is that he was friendly
so not all aliens are hostile .. only the ones that kill and destroy
that also apply to the humans lol

his your mind ready for a bigger theory ?

maybe your op has trigger in me to answer you the best i can
thats another butter fly effect

i think now you are starting to get the bigger picture lol

love the doctor who reference ahah
his face always change all the time so hard to follow these guys

thanks for sharing SNF
edit on 9/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
the moment you bump into him .. your life have changed
maybe in another parallele dimension you never went to the pizzaria and never saw him

How were you able to ascertain that it was in fact an alien...and one that was advanced, nonetheless? I'm just amazed at the wild conclusions people jump to without a shred of proof.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Originally posted by Ben81
the moment you bump into him .. your life have changed
maybe in another parallele dimension you never went to the pizzaria and never saw him

How were you able to ascertain that it was in fact an alien...and one that was advanced, nonetheless? I'm just amazed at the wild conclusions people jump to without a shred of proof.

Collaborative research from a gathering of exo-scientists postulate that there are genes from over 20 extraterrestrials civilizations in Human DNA

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by gostr

I know, that's part of the reason I haven't mentioned it in detail, till now. And his mouth was closed, he had a bit of a smirk the whole time.
Perhaps this was an auditory hallucination. These things happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, a week later, this man was about 6 5. He walked through the store, but didn't ask for help, as the other man had. And she finally managed to say, Can I help you? He stalked out, but looked at her and said, "I'm the one you keep forgetting!"

But then remembered?.....how?....

Insanity is abound in this thread

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Kinda sad how people reading that actually believe it...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Kinda sad how people reading that actually believe it...

You took the words right out of my mouth
but you missed 1 "dont" somewhere

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Of course that's entered my mind, why do you think i said "possible visitor"?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I'd say that's the most likely explaination, that's why I asked for advice, to find things out.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Well, as vastly infinite as the universe, anything is possible, so to dismiss something, no matter how rediculous, right off the bat, is in itself rediculous. By the way, I love your Avatar.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It was a fascinating story Dave and I hope you get a sequel to it one day. The visitors choose their contacts carefully.
They're neither evil nor unfriendly and here to help us because our world is going to be turned upside down in more ways than one very soon.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I will try to post here to a couple of comments : Firstly to the person Dave who started the Thread;

1. If i was a protector or handler for this thing ( EBE ) the LAST thing i would do is leave you a note or even allow anyone to scare you, Over time you would question yourself and eventually dismiss it as being your imagination.

2. Why does everyone believe that whatever these things are EBEs, NDE's or NBE's or to go back 100 or so years Daemon's/Angel's/Fallen Angel's (as in Watchers not as in Crashed UFO, or other things the Term Fallen Angel has been misused to mean), why do people insist they are GOOD, Harmless, Michael Rene' (The Original George Pal Movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still"). I tend to agree with Steven Hawkin we have no idea what the intent of something that far advanced is. Or how they look at us, if i was on the outside looking in at best i would see Humans as Parasites on this planet. If i were 1 Million years older then Earth i most likely would not give humans a second look unless they were in my way then poofers.

Remember he spoke to you in your head and heard you in his. Have you had a lot of Practice at doing that ? Do that all the time with Family and friends ? THINK About It. If it could do that with your mind what else can it do to your mind, and you could not stop it, because you are not ready, it is just not time.

Let it Be, go about your day and file it away as a learning experience. Live your life and don't worry about it. BTW in my time it was Ascripton (Asprin) and drink plenty of fluids. You asked for advice i gave it and it is for many reason no mater what the encounter was or who with, you do not have the resources to check into it, and even if you did how far would you get. Don't let it control your life, just live.

And note you have already done something, now there are other people that have validation for things that may have happened to them and we sorta know each other, that is something. The limits of your mind do not end at your keyboard or the gas in your car. Someone said Meditate good place to start, practice communicating differently. Expand your mind, read stuff in books, i gave you an example of a good book. Another would be Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook by Joe McMoneagle, Everybody's Guide to Natural ESP: Unlocking The Extrasensory Power of Your Mind [Paperback] Ingo Swann (Author), Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing and Transformation of Consciousness [Paperback] Russell Targ (Author), Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy [Paperback] Ingo Swann (Author)

3. I sleep with weapon(s) cause it makes me happy along with my Blue Blanket and Teddy. "Happiness is a warm gun, Bang bang shoot shoot" (George Harrison, The White Album 1968 ) Anything might stumble into ones house at night
from an unruly Alligator to other forms of Vermin. (Note: The Alligators in the pond behind my house have been very good citizens, but there is always a first time)

edit on 11-9-2012 by Hermit777 because: Corrections of proper names and Grammer

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by paddymelon

It was a fascinating story Dave and I hope you get a sequel to it one day. The visitors choose their contacts carefully.
They're neither evil nor unfriendly and here to help us because our world is going to be turned upside down in more ways than one very soon.

Hmmm well like Humans there are good and bad in any thinking lifeform where ever it is from.

So you really think they are here to help us after all hell breaks loose, hmmm why? oh that copy of that book "To Serve Man" i see. Wasn't that a cookbook? All kidding aside WHY? Why not let the blight on the planet go away and clean it up for themselves? I really can't see why an advanced intelligence from anywhere or even an ELDER Race would really care about us, look at what we do to Whales and Dolphin and any other number of creatures.

Maybe it's my age, maybe it is experience, i will be cautious on this idea very cautious. As my generation learned
We WON'T be FOOLED Again.

Here is a thought to think about : 3 Harmless looking people approach you hands up, responding in the local language
correctly smiling nervously. There is a point when there are 5 seconds just 5, where they may run to hug you and thank you or the one in the middle falls down with a machinegun strapped to their back. 5 Seconds at best to decide
your fate and theirs. What do you do ? Don't answer here your answer would be meaningless unless you lived it.
So just think about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
From the Humanoid Sighting Archives:

Location. Hatillo, Puerto Rico Date: May 10 2007 Time: 1430 Cindia Medina was walking through the Wal-Mart parking lot at the Centro Comercial Plaza del Norte when suddenly she spotted two strange figures, very tall and pale, that were walking very fast. As they passed next to her she was able to see additional details. They were not albinos but were defiantly very pale, very tall, about 6’4” in height. They were almost identical to each other and it was hard two determine their sex. They were wearing the same clothing and were exactly alike except for the hair. One was bald at the front but had long shiny blond hair on the back, and the other one had long white hair. Both were wearing cream-colored shirts, cream pants and carrying backpacks. As they passed by her she noticed that they knew she was staring at them and they both exchanged brief glances between them, but kept going. Being extremely curious to see if they were both men or one male and one female she looked back at them and noticed that the stranger with the long white hair appeared to have a bit of a “curve” around the hips, thus the witness deduced that it was a female. The witness estimated their age to have been between 45yrs to 50yrs. She suffered from strange dreams after the encounter.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I'd say that's the most likely explaination, that's why I asked for advice, to find things out.

Note to self: If I ever have some bizarre psychotic episode and hallucinate bizarre happenings and have bizarre delusions, don't come to ATS looking for answers.

Follow you instincts on this

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Imtor

Can't prove it, I have no pictures or video. Back then I didn't even have a camera phone. Also with the possible MIB harassment, when one is running for their life, one typically doesn't thing to take a video.

Dave,
I don't think it has been asked yet, but did you keep the note they left on your windshield (I know I would have)?

Also, don't you fear 'them' monitoring this site and picking up on your trail again as a result of your thread?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OP has gotten kind of quiet... Hopefully they have not found him... Eh. I'm sure hes ok. Eating sandwiches in his basement and watching nervously out the window.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Well, as vastly infinite as the universe, anything is possible, so to dismiss something, no matter how rediculous, right off the bat, is in itself rediculous. By the way, I love your Avatar.

I agree with you here and reiterate you have already done something, it took great courage to write what you did, and it may have helped other people. Actively though don't physically looking, because as i said earlier i have no idea why you would be threatened when just leaving you alone would have made the experience fade away. Someone else here said it, there is more to this, then i think you remember or know or have pieced together. Well more then before the more i think of this the more i think until you are prepared let it alone.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermit777

Very good response, and I thank you, I don't believe I was communicating telepathically, as I remember it, I was speaking just like I normally would.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join