It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Visitor I met years ago.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hello, if you've read some of my posts, you may have seen where I've mentioned how I was harassed by the MIB. I would like to tell the story of what lead up to that, and see what you guys think.

In 2007 I was living in Seneca, Missouri. On one particular day, I was in the local Pizza place, picking up a pizza. As I walked out, I bumped into a man who seemed to appear out of nowhere. I'm 6'0 feet tall, and he was a good six inches or more taller than me. Immediately I noticed his perfect (if pale) complexion. He also had piercing blue eyes, and his hair, was almost too perfect, like doll hair. he was wearing a wool, two button, brown business suit (in fact when the most recent Dr who came, his suit reminded me of that guy. The weird thing, was this looked like a suit from the 50's. Anyway, I bumped into him, and dropped my pizza. He picked it up, and apologised, and that's when I noticed something strange. He said "I'm sorry, sir." In a proper british accent, you know, like you hear a lot from the narrators of documentaries, except, his lips didn't move! I know this because I was watching his mouth, as I had a ruptured ear drum at the time, and couldn't hear well. I though I was just imagining things, I had just read The Rainbow Conspiracy. So I said "No, problem, are you British?" He kind've chuckled and said "Well, let's just say that I'm from far away." and this time I was sure his lips didn't move. I was still sort of skeptical about telepathy. I was a bit taken aback, an he seemed to notice my surprise. Then he said (without moving his lips) "Don't be alarmed, Dave, I hope your food isn't ruined, I'm sorry, but I must be going, I think someone is looking for me, good day." then he walked down the street and around the corner. I gathered my wits and tried to chase him down, but when I made it to the corner, he was no where in sight. The whole time this was happening, people were walking by, a few of them looked at me, but none of them seemed to notice him. That night I looked out my apartment window, and there was a black Buick Riviera, I'd say it was a 65 model. parked across the street from my apartment. It had black tinted windows, so dark you could see nothing inside, then it backed out of the parking space, sat in the middle of the road for a bit, then slowly drove off, I saw it drive by 3 other times that night, and I slept with a .38 under my pillow for a long time after that. the same car also tried to run me off the road on a couple of occaisions and tailgated me at over 100 miles an hour once, but it always disappeard as I got near town, after they succeded in running me off the road, into a field, I never saw them again. Except for one time when I got off of work I found a note pinned to my door that said. "You saw nothing, do not look into it." I have taken their advice for a long time, now I need answers. By the way, I have been through psychiatric evaluation while in the Navy, the results were normal other than what they called minor anger issues. Does anyone have an experience like this? Who did I meet?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Seems too perfect to believe, i mean a classic car stalking you, leaving threats, only after running into someone who apparently was an alien of some sort.

when you say he didnt move his lips, did his mouth open when he spoke or was it shut?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Interesting story, but there must be more to the story than that.

I doubt if the men in black would want to put you in the ground just for seeing a person from possibly another planet not move his lips when speaking to you telepathically after reading your mind.

There must have been something else that must have occurred before you met him. It seems to me like he already new who you were before he bumped into you, and that he bumped into you on purpose, puposefully drawing you out into following him in order to have others rub you out.

More than likely you possibly had some experience further back in your life that you were not supposed to have seen.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Definitely a cool story, even though some elements to it might seem dangerous, and maybe even are..

I have read a ton of good UFO books and assorted literature, and what you have experienced has been experienced by others too, but it is fairly rare..

Whoever that was that you bumped into seems like a good guy, at least doesn't seem malevolent..

I have experienced telepathy under other circumstances, and it is pretty confusing at first, because it is really hard to believe it is really happening..

Sounds like a roll of the dice type of thing that you bumped into this person.. Just being exposed to those people on any level can have varied future instances of strangeness happen to you.. This from other similar reports over the years, so it is possible..

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
Hello, if you've read some of my posts, you may have seen where I've mentioned how I was harassed by the MIB. I would like to tell the story of what lead up to that, and see what you guys think.

In 2007 I was living in Seneca, Missouri. On one particular day, I was in the local Pizza place, picking up a pizza. As I walked out, I bumped into a man who seemed to appear out of nowhere. I'm 6'0 feet tall, and he was a good six inches or more taller than me. Immediately I noticed his perfect (if pale) complexion. He also had piercing blue eyes, and his hair, was almost too perfect, like doll hair. he was wearing a wool, two button, brown business suit (in fact when the most recent Dr who came, his suit reminded me of that guy. The weird thing, was this looked like a suit from the 50's. Anyway, I bumped into him, and dropped my pizza. He picked it up, and apologised, and that's when I noticed something strange. He said "I'm sorry, sir." In a proper british accent, you know, like you hear a lot from the narrators of documentaries, except, his lips didn't move! I know this because I was watching his mouth, as I had a ruptured ear drum at the time, and couldn't hear well. I though I was just imagining things, I had just read The Rainbow Conspiracy. So I said "No, problem, are you British?" He kind've chuckled and said "Well, let's just say that I'm from far away." and this time I was sure his lips didn't move. I was still sort of skeptical about telepathy. I was a bit taken aback, an he seemed to notice my surprise. Then he said (without moving his lips) "Don't be alarmed, Dave, I hope your food isn't ruined, I'm sorry, but I must be going, I think someone is looking for me, good day." then he walked down the street and around the corner. I gathered my wits and tried to chase him down, but when I made it to the corner, he was no where in sight. The whole time this was happening, people were walking by, a few of them looked at me, but none of them seemed to notice him. That night I looked out my apartment window, and there was a black Buick Riviera, I'd say it was a 65 model. parked across the street from my apartment. It had black tinted windows, so dark you could see nothing inside, then it backed out of the parking space, sat in the middle of the road for a bit, then slowly drove off, I saw it drive by 3 other times that night, and I slept with a .38 under my pillow for a long time after that. the same car also tried to run me off the road on a couple of occaisions and tailgated me at over 100 miles an hour once, but it always disappeard as I got near town, after they succeded in running me off the road, into a field, I never saw them again. Except for one time when I got off of work I found a note pinned to my door that said. "You saw nothing, do not look into it." I have taken their advice for a long time, now I need answers. By the way, I have been through psychiatric evaluation while in the Navy, the results were normal other than what they called minor anger issues. Does anyone have an experience like this? Who did I meet?

That was one long paragraph of bullwhip.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

call it bull if you want robertf. It happened, and I'm just looking for advice.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

I know, that's part of the reason I haven't mentioned it in detail, till now. And his mouth was closed, he had a bit of a smirk the whole time.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I thought they would have pursued me more as well, but they haven't. As a kid I saw several strange occurences of lights in the sky, as did the rest of my family, but nobody ever bothered any of them as far as I know. We used to see stars that were a bit too close and would instantly shoot away at rediculous speeds, or they would just wink out. But when this happened, I hadn't seen anything like that in years.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I also think that it was just a random thing that I bumped into him. I also thought it was weird that he was wearing a wool suit in the summer, and didn't have a bead of sweat on his face.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by RobertF

Get more sleep and, drink plenty of water...that is my advice.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF

reply to post by RobertF

Get more sleep and, drink plenty of water...that is my advice.

HAHAhA! Another Ex-Sailor I presume? Because you're talking like a corpsman!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Good thread. Yes I think you met ET here. And wouldn't worry about it ,the threat is not so much from ET about posting, more about pursuing this, and also the black ops may be the ones doing it. My friend had an experience laterly in the shop she was working in. Two very tall blond nordic men, about a week apart, she phoned me after the first one came in and was so shy and normally is very verbal, but she felt something odd here, for she has constant dreams of hanging with them, those particular guys. Then in one dream/astral travel/or what happens at night, the other tall blond male, had said to her rather fiercely, I'm the one you keep forgetting. She said one was outgoing and one was kind of quiet intense.

Well, a week later, this man was about 6 5. He walked through the store, but didn't ask for help, as the other man had. And she finally managed to say, Can I help you? He stalked out, but looked at her and said, "I'm the one you keep forgetting!"

edit on 9-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Dave, if he was a corpsman, he would have given you advil to go along with the water. Very interesting story that you have presented us. I too wonder why a MIB would harass you for an accidental meeting with someone you believe to be not of this world? Are you still getting harassed?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Fortunately, no. After they forced me into a field at about 90 miles an hour, they disappeared as unanounced as they appeared. I guess they figured that they had scared me enough, and I was terrified for a long time, to the point that I went no where without a gun.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SepticSceptic

Also, it would have been a Motrin, not an Advil, lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I stand corrected Dave!!! LOL. What was your rate? I am an IC'man

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SepticSceptic

STG, Second To God!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Interesting tale, Dave.

I wonder if your British man is similar to my Shadow Man, as I've been having recurring dreams of a tall blond/ginger haired person who speaks in a British accent, but his face/front is always obscured by a dark shadow. I got the hair color because there was always a source of light behind him.

Your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Cool read BUT how would one prove you didn't make tat up or part of it... :/

I know the show is meh when it comes to credible source but it looks like a case described in here:

HERE

So how do we know you haven't been inspired by smth like that, eh?
edit on 9-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I love how it started off as a odd if believable story, then it suddenly turned into a film noire complete with a classic car stalking you and trying to kill you. If you wanted it to sound real then you need to included more build-up, you can't just rush through saying that a car tried to run you off the road then end the story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join