It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured out the Simpsons Doomsday Clock - False Flag On September 9th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, my back hurts a little but other than that, I am in pretty good shape. When can I expect the doom?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Three minutes left on the clock for me. Waiting to see what political ad will pop up once the time is up!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I seriously hope the worlds not ending right now. The Toronto Blue Jays are tied with Boston atm.

Imagine eternity not knowing who'd have won.

*shudder*

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
To be fair the 9th still has a few hours left before its over
not that i think anything will happen

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Premier2012

congrats on figuring out the simpsons doomsday clock. and without a moment to spare.

i am so proud of you. well done.

have you informed the whitehouse and the FBI of your discovery and the impending doom we now face?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Well, my back hurts a little but other than that, I am in pretty good shape. When can I expect the doom?

Oh no! My back hurts too.... how old are you? Whats your favourite number? Do you eat cheese?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is a public service announcement. The comments I made, in this post were made in jest. I am not banning anyone for losing the bet. We all know that basing a prophecy on the simpsons is, in itself, kind of funny and the two members who bet that the event would, or would not, happen, will not be banned as a result of the events that occur at that game.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Wonders if the "Family Guy" has the real Doom date embedded?
Then chooses the ham and cheese over the mushroom and Swiss hot pocket...

edit on 9-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

But actually, if that were a new T&C betting clause, it could raise the stakes in some threads. And perhaps, it would allow threads to "self-regulate" themselves. Could bring some interesting dynamics. Just a temp ban, all in fun of course.
edit on 9-9-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. another day, another conspiracy gone bust

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

LOL! Doh!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
This is a public service announcement. The comments I made, in this post were made in jest. I am not banning anyone for losing the bet. We all know that basing a prophecy on the simpsons is, in itself, kind of funny and the two members who bet that the event would, or would not, happen, will not be banned as a result of the events that occur at that game.

Seeing as how the OP is banned, I really thought you did it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'll bet you a 7 day self ban you are wrong

are you in ?

Too late, he is already banned

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why would the doom doers tell the Simpsons makers their plans and/or ask them to somehow include the date or time for a second or two during a show? I understand predictive programming and conditioning, but this is neither. Op, you need a hobby.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I had nothing to do with any banning. As many of you know, staff members that are active in a thread cannot get involved in any action taken that involves that thread.

We don't discuss bannings but it wasn't a result of a lack of false flag event.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you OP for exposing the 9/9/12 plot before it was too late!

First the Olympics and now this. The Illuminati doesn't stand a chance against ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The doomsday predictions never score especially when they keep moving the goal posts..

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyQuincunx
Is this a serious post here?

You know what? I watched the whole video and I can tell you why; because sometimes...just sometimes, in the midst of some of the craziest and most outlandish theorizing, you might find a gem.

No need for any more looking. This post can't be serious. I watched the whole thing...I still can't believe that I sat through it. It's time for me to go. No more ATS...no more conspiracies. I've got to get on with my life. This is f'ing insanity!

I think that I must have been losing my mind over the last couple of years. What the "F" was I thinking? This crackpot BS is over. I am leaving ATS 4ever. I can no longer willingly subject myself to this crap. To the OP...thank you, thank you and thank you for waking me up so that I can get my life back.

Carry on. I will think of you next year on this very date as I watch Simpson's reruns...and laugh.

LOL AT YOU!

You KNOW you cant EVER leave!

You are stuck here with us FOREVER and ever and ever and ever...

Btw, I Love you, like REALLY.

J/k good luck out there and enjoy your newfound mental freedom.

I mean it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The simpsons stopped being funny years ago if you ask me....it got stale. The OP's video made it funny again, so well done on that count.

Hilarious thread, loved it...and am intrigued as to why the OP was banned...did he offer to baptise someone?

We need more threads like this and less threads about obama and ron paul. Bloody yawn-a-rama...birth certificate, he's a muslim...from hawaii! Bloody hell, it's not even interesting never mind ATS material, where's the conspiracy, the unusual, the paranormal..what's so "above top secret" about politicians stroking their own egos? Threads of that ilk should be branded as off-topic and banned....because they're dull, bland and uninteresting. 9 times out of 10 the hottest thread or topic is politics related...shoot me in the face! If i wanna read that crap I'll buy one of those huge newspapers the besuited, bespectacled, middle-aged people read on the way to work in the morning.

I suppose what I'm saying is...despite its inherantly obvious stupididty...this is one of the better threads I've read through on here recently. That, and the simpsons is no longer funny.

Just wanted to make an irrelevant statement to clarify my positions here...family guy was never funny to begin with...I know it's pointless adding such a comment but I felt compelled...
edit on 9-9-2012 by samerulesapply because: Additional

edit on 9-9-2012 by samerulesapply because: I'm a monkey

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join