It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is about you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i have a passion about quantum physics that few share with me.
i hope the ats crowd enjoys this video.
it explains that the only really exist is the fact we think we do!
the mystics have been correct,after all these years!
peace

edit on 8-9-2012 by reficul because: ooops! forgot the video!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i am truly an idiot!!!
please call back,and try your call again...!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

This is all purely a matter of perspective...which, of course, proves the premise correct, right?

Circles have far more meaning that we imagine...after all, we keep chasing in circles for the answers we're running from.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ya I like quantum physics too. It's awsome! It took me a while to fully understand it. Like everything is just energy. It's bizzare. And everything is just potentialities of nothingness until we observe.

I have a theory about that too actually. So we the observer need to observe before something can manifest into a actual event or reality for us. My theory is this. At any given moment when were about to do something God is there able to say yes or know or control or offer up the event in a way he will allow. So say someone has an intention to do something terrible. But God doesn't want it to happen. The person might observe and seek to do something harmful. But before he can do anything God is there controling the event and dictating the reality that transpires. In that way he has full control over every event that happens. He's not always stepping in mind you. He's sort of observing too. And on the odd occation perhaps stepping in and helping influence a decision. That way people don't fly off the handle.

I'll give you a perfect example. There's been countless times already that either the soviets or the US have tried launching a nuke at each other. This is serious. Like they think it's been like 50 events now or something like that. But each time there's been something to stop that from happening. It's almost as if God might have decided to rearrange there reality so althought they intended to observe the start of a war they weren't able to.

But again I think for the most part we have free will. And I think it's just very rare sitautions. And it's just a theory. But you can't have quantum moment or moment in reality without observing it first so there's got to be checks and balances too within the laws governing what you're willing to make happen.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Ya I like quantum physics too. It's awsome! It took me a while to fully understand it.

So you say your fully understand quantum physics?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I'll give you a perfect example.

If you under stood quantum physics, you would know there is no such thing as a "perfect example"...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

Yes that is a perfect example u tommy txtr!

edit on 8-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by RobertF

Yes that is a perfect example.

So I under stand that we have moved on the "String Theory"?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF

reply to post by RobertF

Yes that is a perfect example.

So I under stand that we have moved on the "String Theory"?

To it or from it???

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
thanx for all the replies,and i just want to point out that i neither 'fully understand' quantum physics,nor do i have a 'perfect example' ha ha ha!

after i master string theory, i'll 'move on' to chaos theory,so i can give a 'perfect example'!

anyway,thanx for the comments,gotta go fire up my particle accelerator,smash some atoms and observe some quarks!!!
peace

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ya I like quantum physics too. It's awsome! It took me a while to fully understand it.

You probably didn't mean "fully understand it"

I have a degree in it and still don't fully understand it!!

...even Stephen Hawking doesn't fully understand it

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF

So you say your fully understand quantum physics?

Yeah...what he said.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ya I like quantum physics too. It's awsome! It took me a while to fully understand it. Like everything is just energy. It's bizzare. And everything is just potentialities of nothingness until we observe.

I have a theory about that too actually. So we the observer need to observe before something can manifest into a actual event or reality for us. My theory is this. At any given moment when were about to do something God is there able to say yes or know or control or offer up the event in a way he will allow. So say someone has an intention to do something terrible. But God doesn't want it to happen. The person might observe and seek to do something harmful. But before he can do anything God is there controling the event and dictating the reality that transpires. In that way he has full control over every event that happens. He's not always stepping in mind you. He's sort of observing too. And on the odd occation perhaps stepping in and helping influence a decision. That way people don't fly off the handle.

I'll give you a perfect example. There's been countless times already that either the soviets or the US have tried launching a nuke at each other. This is serious. Like they think it's been like 50 events now or something like that. But each time there's been something to stop that from happening. It's almost as if God might have decided to rearrange there reality so althought they intended to observe the start of a war they weren't able to.

But again I think for the most part we have free will. And I think it's just very rare sitautions. And it's just a theory. But you can't have quantum moment or moment in reality without observing it first so there's got to be checks and balances too within the laws governing what you're willing to make happen.

Fascinating examples of something. If not Quantum Physics, then certainly something.

I especially enjoy the whole "nothing exists until it's observed by a person" notion. Certainly doesn't explain how that very first ever observing person was able to come into existence, but it's a basis for all kinds of good clean philosophical fun. And the God tripping up the countless Soviet-USA global nuclear exchanges by way of Quantum Physics idea is just wonderful. And all "50 events" of trip-wire complete annihilation, no less. Astounding. You should write a book about all of this, so that everyone in charge of things can get the heads up on just how crazy it was between the USA and the USSR. Sounds like more excitement than anyone ever imagined, and with God plugging up the holes as they opened by...I don't know....preventing the bad guys from observing it, I guess.

Fascinating. I really need to look deeper into this Quantum Physics stuff. I had no idea that this is what it's about. I had a whole different take on what Quantum Physics is about.
edit on 9/9/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i am truly an idiot!!!
please call back,and try your call again...!

Man, what a load of crap.

I really liked how the video editor chopped up Bill Hick's goof on an acid head to make it seem like he was agreeing with the rest of those spaceshots. YouTube won't replace a course in critical thinking. That's for sure.

new topics

top topics

join