It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Pentagon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Quit lying and posing speculation as fact. There is no evidence, at all, to support your claim.

We waited how long for this forum to be re-opened and yet nothing has changed. Debunkers are still lying, disregarding facts or just plain making their own up.

i would like to think everyone for being a part of this thread. i made it because i think any and every question should be asking in regards to 9/11.
edit on 9-9-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Why if supposed to impact in Shanksville were the hijackers dialing in the VOR radio beacon at Regan National
airport......?

What hijackers? 93 was a drone, check the impact crater, or rather lack of.

As for the VOR, to help navigate. You don't know what VOR is do you?

st.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
What hijackers? 93 was a drone, check the impact crater, or rather lack of.

The presence of passengers flesh and effects at the impact site seems to dispute that. The existence of the CVR and the fact that relatives have listened to it also disputes this. However the topic of this thread is The Pentagon, so perhaps you could start your own thread if needed.

As for the VOR, to help navigate. You don't know what VOR is do you?

Perhaps you could enlighten us instead of asking rhetorical questions.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Saw it yourself did you? Nope, I didn't think so.

But you didn't see flight 93 as a drone, so why can you make claims unsupported by any evidence and then try and ridicule evidence provided by family members of the victims? You're using an extreme double standard here.

Sure, I could explain what I know of VOR and how it is used for navigation. But I have to go make my own thread, your orders. So I'll let you go google 'VOR radio beacon' and educate yourself.

I don't believe I need any education. You made a positive claim that the VOR was used for navigation in a different way than stated, and so you have to support your claim.

Not that you will, far easier to switch on the TV and have the propoganda pumped into your retinas.

The irony being that you appear to be repeating conspiracy theorist propaganda despite the lack of any evidence to support it. Please feel free to start a VOR thread, at least then we'd be derailing this less.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I believe that it was because it was an easy building to rebuild whereas the white house or the Capitol Building is too iconic to be allowed to be destroyed as a false flag. The trade centres where outdated and expendable and the pentagon was solid enough that the damage was minimal from the rocket, sorry plane collision

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The World Trade Center is obvious. I'll never understand why they fixated on that, but 1993 was the first try and obviously, they never gave up. They finally got it right.

You might want to study up on the 1993 WTC bombing before you try to put this terrorist act into perspective. Details vary by source, but some of the info presented goes as follows:

The FBI had a spy inside the terrorist group. The spy was an ex-Egyption Military officer. This man was the designated bomb builder for the group. The FBI was going to substitute inert materials for the bomb, but at the last minute, allowed the bomb to be built with real materials. The FBI allowed the bomb to be placed in the World Trade Center. The FBI allowed the bomb to be detonated. Half a dozen Americans died.

The ex-Egyption officer made tape recordings with his FBI handler because he did not trust the handler (smart move). Some of the details of this story were verified by major media at the time.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by hanyak69
The pentagon walls do some research that is independant of tptb propaganda. And watch the Rumsfeld video before you look stupid uh oh too late for that,

Is this really your excuse? Someone posts factual information explaining how you're wrong and you reply by just claiming it's "tptb propaganda"? Absolute nonsense. You're just using it as a way of avoiding having to face the fact you are incorrect.

Both engines were found inside the pentagon ???? How did they get there? On the airplane how far apart are they mounted from each other? Makes no sense on how they went in the small opening that was created by the bunker buster missile.

You are under the mistaken impression that there was a 'small opening'. In fact there was a small exit hole where debris made it further into the Pentagon, but the entrance hole was wide and encompassed both engines.

I'm not so sure that the entry hole was big enough to encompass both engines.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

But the image you show also indicates roughly the areas of impact, and if you look at the image I linked (which is the un-distorted version) you can see significant destruction at these sites, only the remnants of columns remain. The masonry wall has been obliterated.

Besides this, there are in person accounts of finding aircraft parts, bodies strapped into seats, personal effects etc. I'm not sure what sort of evidence you'd expect.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

But the image you show also indicates roughly the areas of impact, and if you look at the image I linked (which is the un-distorted version) you can see significant destruction at these sites, only the remnants of columns remain. The masonry wall has been obliterated.

Besides this, there are in person accounts of finding aircraft parts, bodies strapped into seats, personal effects etc. I'm not sure what sort of evidence you'd expect.

Oh really? I never came across any reports/photos etc of bodies strapped to seats being found, though the words 'plane' and 'vaporised' came up a lot. You wouldn't happen to have any links to those articles would you? I am very interested to expand my knowledge of a subject that was the start of my awakening to the NWO scenario and has had me looking for answers ever since.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

An FYI for general info.... The only photos of bodies I've seen from the Pentagon are from the trial evidence record I posted earlier for the Federal case against Moussaoui. Those weren't of Passengers, but of people inside the offices. There are a few of them....and as clear as one could want to see that kind of thing.

If you want to see the official evidence, there it is...but I'll say this. 2 of those photos are among the memories I have come back at the most inopportune moments for bad bad mental images. Very much in the category of what you can't "un-see". Fire is an evil thing for what it does to a person.

All reports I have read though run like the Flight 592 or the Iran crash in July 2009. Nothing left to recognize as being people out of those on the plane.
Such a morbid and downright terrible topic, but a necessary part of the record.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

An FYI for general info.... The only photos of bodies I've seen from the Pentagon are from the trial evidence record I posted earlier for the Federal case against Moussaoui. Those weren't of Passengers, but of people inside the offices. There are a few of them....and as clear as one could want to see that kind of thing.

If you want to see the official evidence, there it is...but I'll say this. 2 of those photos are among the memories I have come back at the most inopportune moments for bad bad mental images. Very much in the category of what you can't "un-see". Fire is an evil thing for what it does to a person.

All reports I have read though run like the Flight 592 or the Iran crash in July 2009. Nothing left to recognize as being people out of those on the plane.
Such a morbid and downright terrible topic, but a necessary part of the record.

Can't say I really want to see pics of burnd up bodies, I was asking Exponent for links mainly because I had not come across any mention of passengers being found. Looks like you didn't come acoss anything like that either. I did know some staff were killed in the incident though.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No.. I sure didn't come across anything on Passengers. Yes in New York...not in Washington. There had to be remains..but they must have found them by sifting debris like the New York Fish Kills site. What a depressing thought. I used to have accident scene photos my Father had taken as a cop of a scene where an off duty California cop had hit the center pilings of a freeway overpass in excess of 100Mph. There was simply, literally, nothing left. Of the car...of him..of anything. Just little bits of debris scattered for the better part of a half mile up the road and the small block of what the engine had been.
Speed does nightmarish things, doesn't it?

My only positive feeling on the whole 9/11 event..and it's really reaching to find any, even for me...is that no one on those planes could have felt any physical pain. No suffering...no lingering. It would have been so instant, I doubt they consciously ever even knew the impact had happened. Talk about a catastrophe when that is the only silver to be found.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Oh really? I never came across any reports/photos etc of bodies strapped to seats being found, though the words 'plane' and 'vaporised' came up a lot. You wouldn't happen to have any links to those articles would you? I am very interested to expand my knowledge of a subject that was the start of my awakening to the NWO scenario and has had me looking for answers ever since.

The accounts of finding bodies are in this book: www.amazon.co.uk...

With regard to personal effects there are a number of reports available on the internet: onlineathens.com...

There are a number of other fairly convincing pieces of evidence, such as the FDR data found inside the Pentagon, the radar data showing its track, around 100 witnesses immediately outside etc. I ask what evidence you'd expect because people seem to have wildly varying requirements and I don't think I've discussed this with you before.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Thank you for the book links. No you have not discussed this with me before, actually this is a subject I have not said much about on this forum, or any forum actually, though have followed it from day one.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by exponent

Thank you for the book links. No you have not discussed this with me before, actually this is a subject I have not said much about on this forum, or any forum actually, though have followed it from day one.

I see, well I would recommend looking here for some of the strongest evidence in my eyes. I appreciate linking a long page isn't ideal but if you have any more specific questions I can try and answer those directly.

This also provides a pretty decent summary: en.wikipedia.org...

edit: My 2000th post apparently! At least it wasn't in some silly argument

edit on 9/9/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by elitegamer23

The official story is that the Plane that crashed over Pennsylvania was headed for the White House. What I'd like to know is why the countless missile batteries that guard the airspace over the Pentagon didn't seem to notice the airliner headed right for the building.

Now how would they know which building it was to target? I'm wondering why they wouldn't hit the Capitol Building? Much easier target to find and a target with much more meaning to our way of life.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

after seeing your picture, if that is a real airplane hit, i see no reason the white house couldnt have been hit as well.

when youre on a suicide mission, it doesnt hurt to try .

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com...

An old, old thread addressing the 2.3 trillion in accounting reconciliations. It was never missing money.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com...

An old, old thread addressing the 2.3 trillion in accounting reconciliations. It was never missing money.

old threads on ATS are never too old!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join