Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This infographic says it all.. 'Priorities of the human species - Something to think about'

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
We all know that the priorities of the elite lie not with us or the betterment of mankind but only with themselves and their own interests. The amount of money spent on military advancement & sustainment every year is absurd, the amount of 'bailout' money given to banks is appalling. All the while public & social services are cut to crap and our livelihoods slowly but surely head down the crapper.

I am unable to upload & embed the infographic so here it is. I highly recommend you check it out as it visually puts things right into perspective.

Here are a couple of bits of data from it anyway:

- Trident submarine launched nuclear ballistic missile costs around $29.1 Million.
- Cost of significantly increasing sensitivity of the Allen Telescope array (SETI): About $50M

Can you see how disproportionate that is? One of those things is productive and is aimed at developing our species as a whole, one of them is aimed at killing our species in the most horrific way. And that is just PER warhead.

The parts in the infographic about the US military budget and the 2008 Citibank bailout says it all..
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Errm, is it supposed to be a picture of space?
Looks to me like a customized 404.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
Errm, is it supposed to be a picture of space?
Looks to me like a customized 404.

Click on it to zoom in.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I get a picture of what looks like a nebula with the words "There is nothing here. Just empty space. Isn't it exciting?"

?

ETA: i did find a click-able menu at the bottom but nothing that links to what you're talking about, just some navigational links for the main url.
edit on 8-9-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I get a picture of what looks like a nebula with the words "There is nothing here. Just empty space. Isn't it exciting?"

?

ETA: i did find a click-able menu at the bottom but nothing that links to what you're talking about, just some navigational links for the main url.
edit on 8-9-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

Sorry the link didn't work properly... my bad. Trying to fix now

new topics

top topics

join