Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I'm old on this site. Since 2004.......Why am i showing up NEW?????

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
HELLO folks, this is DGtempe, and i cannot sign in properly, nor can i contact mods, nor can i make a thread.
Could someone kindly please fix this problem up?
I would appreciate it very much!
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe2

Get a new password? This happens to me from time to time...the not being allowed to sign in properly thingy.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It sometimes happens if you change IP or computer. Email a MOD to get a new password to access your old account. Good Luck!

Des

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Same thing happened to me been a member longer it happened to me in 2009,meanwhile Im a member since 05.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Admin is on this.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

My IP changes frequently, and I also access ATS from a few different computers. I'm rarely in the same geographic location for more than a week. I've never had this problem. The only time I've had problems is when I forget a new password.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I joined this site in 2011,but when I look at my profile it shows that I joined On June 6,2012.Not only that but according to what it shows,EVERY member of ATS joined on June 6,2012.Explain that.I have sent messages and made phone calls to get this corrected and have never got any response.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mardukiscoming
I joined this site in 2011,but when I look at my profile it shows that I joined On June 6,2012.Not only that but according to what it shows,EVERY member of ATS joined on June 6,2012.Explain that.I have sent messages and made phone calls to get this corrected and have never got any response.

It's obviously a conspiracy. You are trapped in a time loop and every day you wake up is the same day, only there is the illusion that it's a new day.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mardukiscoming

Go to tools and look for Date Settings. Change it to mm/dd/yyyy, or whichever format you prefer.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I see your date joined as 5-4-2011.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hope you get things straightened out DG! I miss your posts & contributions. Good to see you back!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What a noob....lol justing pulling your leg/ Wanted you to get the whole new guy feel.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You are a bonafide time traveller....dude you are sooooooo cooooolllll

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
DG, I sent you a PM.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page here and we will get you squared away.

It's not a big deal, sometimes these things happen. We'll fix it up for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Thank you.That seems to have fixed it.It was a minor glitch,but it still bothered me.Thanks again.

top topics

join