Are there any real spooks on here?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am so very bored today. Sometimes I sit here and troll. Usually I look for something interesting or try to create interesting topics. I have known quite a few people with some interesting stories and experiences. I have had quite a few myself. My most interesting stories are not related to my military experiences or anything like that. My most interesting stories revolve around my personal life. It has been pretty crazy.

Anywho.... I am wondering if there are any ex or current members of any alphabet agencies on here? Not imaginary members if ya kno wat I mean... Or if there is anyone here who worked for the "corporation" or as an independent contractor of any of the various "corporations" out there? If ya want to put some interesting stories on this thread I will listen. If ya want to u2u to me feel free. I don't have much real intelligence to offer anyone. I only have interesting stories. But the stories I have are very interesting... They are not really ATS material. But the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. I can even prove they are true....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

There is no such things on ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Why not give it a try and put some of your stories on ATS; there might be many who are interested.

As for anyone on here who is in a (secret society) on ATS; I know of none.

I am curious the word (spook) that you use in the title of this thread...what exactly do you mean by that word?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I think SPOOK is used when refering to a secret agent....I think.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by plank

There is no such things on ATS.

Yes there is, you can easily spot them, they hide their name and dont use an avatar.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Really??????

....... Hang on a second!!!!! I'm not a spook. I am a bit pale though. I'm Scottish, we arent allowed the sun.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well I did work for KFC, so if you want to know more, hit me up.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouiseB

Really??????

....... Hang on a second!!!!! I'm not a spook. I am a bit pale though. I'm Scottish, we arent allowed the sun.

My reply was aimed at the second post from top

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
BOO!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I know it was but I have just been called out as a spook in another thread
Soz, I keep hitting quote instead of reply. Grrrr am a freakin idiot
I like being an idiot though, no harm no foul. Oh, also I am trying to think of a job title for my imaginary spook work sooooo, if you think of one lemme know. I like "Director for non human resources and Tom Cruise (Cause no planet wants to claim that one)"

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If I told you I'd have to kill you.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well op I wasnt in a alphabet agency unless you count the U.S. ARMY, or the IN ARNG. However i have some pretty good stories.

I will relay one of my favorites to you. Some details will not be stated because I signed a nondisclosure agreement, and I dont wanna end up with the kind of heat the Navy Seal guy is getting.

So my unit was sent to the Newport Chemical Depot, in Newport Indiana, back in the early to mid 2000s, they stored at the time the VX nerve agent( the stuff from the movie the rock with nick cage and shawn connery). Our mission was to guard it until the facility was finished to neutralize the stuff.

So one day we are on guard duty ( mostly roamming hardback hummvey patrols, unless we were on QRF that day) out and about in the hummveys, and it was my turn to man the turret that day. it was I believe mid january, which is quite cold in Indiana, I believe it was -10 or -11 bbrrr. So we are driving around, and i spotted a enormous buck. it was at least a 12 point. I tell the driver to stop so I can touch it ( the deer were very tame as there was no hunting on the grounds for over 20 years at that time, so they would just stand there and watch 4 feet from the truck as we drive by without flinching), so they of course called me a lier. I was like "no really im gonna touch, hell i will ride if i get close enough", so they call a couple of the other roaming patrols over to watch. we park about 200 feet away from the deer in a turn off behind a bunch of trees.

well now I have a crowd of about 12 bored to death soldiers standing around watching me, as i very slowly creep up on the deer. I got about 30 feet away when it first noticed me, at which point its head came up and looked directly at me, so i froze and just stood there. It looked back down and began eating the corn that had dropped in the field again, at which point i again begin to ever so carefully and slowly begin to creep up on it, every time it looked i froze,asi had always been told their vision was based off movement, so i thought it couldnt see me.

Well when i am finally after about 30 mins within 5 or 6 feet of the thing, one of my buddies grabbed the megaphone out of the truck and everyone of them assholes started yelling very loudly.

"WHEN ANIMALS ATTACK WHEN ANIMALS ATTACK!!!" well this time it looked up and it didnt look around like the other times, it looked directly at me, it SAW me. So now i am starring down the barrel of a fully loaded and pissed off, buck that must have been at least 250 LBS maybe even 300. there i stood for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only 5 seconds, when it dropped its head and CHARGED!!!!!!!!! OMFG I AM ABOUT TO DIE!!! is all that i am thinking. When it just jumps over me and runs off, of course I fall to the ground and all but crap my pants. well i get up and dust myself off and walk back to the hummer, with them all laughing and pointing and saying oh yah --------- you really showed him huh, you sure are a badass, lol.

So I finish dusting myself and my pride off, and finish the shift and return to the barracks, where there are alot of people all crowding into the day room around one of the guys from my hummer with his laptop....oooohhh nnooo. goes through my mind as i realize that ------- had his laptop and web cam in his ruck that day at guard mount.

That # had recorded the entire thing and was playing it for everyone to see in all my epic fail. Still to this day, he reminds me about it every time i see him.

The soldiers all took a vote and i won the unwanted award of " DOUCHE BAG MOVE OF THE DAY"

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Very good one. Way back a long time ago I was working with another Lieutenant. We were put in charge of a demo ("demolition") range for the day. The range was in the middle of nowhere as most demo ranges are. The day went off without any major consequences. It then came time to close the range down.

It started to get dark as we waited for the CO to come by and check the range to clear it so we could close it down and leave. It was just me and the other Lt. Since the demo range was so far off I can only assume it was the last range the CO was coming too. It got darker and darker as we waited. The darker it got the closer the local wildlife came, mostly racoons. We would put our night vision goggles on and walk away from the humvee and they would come within a few feet from us. When we took them off it was pitch black outside.

A short time later we were both sitting in the humvee. I was in the passenger seat and the racoons were jumping all over the hood, climbing on the roof. Still we were both pretty bored. I got a brilliant idea. I very discretely took out my poncho and balled it up. I then put it in my left hand and hung it out the _ I made a scratching sound at the door. I then leaned out the window and said "Look there is one right here" then I yelled a little bit, leaned back and threw the balled up poncho at the Lt.

It landed on his lap. There was nothing but silence for like three or four seconds. Just when I thought I he didn't fall for it he screamed like a little girl....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by LouiseB

Really??????

My reply was aimed at the second post from top

How'd they do that....?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Go to the profile n its all scrambled too, howwwww the hell do you do that..?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

If you change your background color to black, and also pick black letters you get the all black avatar. I don´t know how he made his whole profile page black though, but I guess it can also be customized somehow.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i would say yes as you can watch some members disappear only for another to appear with the same m.o if you go to there posts and watch the times they are online you would think that they take regular tea breaks to .
some members post nearly 400 posts a month while appearing very knowlagable ? and posting back at record speed are they holding down regular jobs and a life away from the computer screen . i think not it is easy to hide an ip address even i can manage that

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Of course. There is always time for tea (or rum as the case may be)...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yes, but it's been a while, not even in this century. (The 1952 is my year of birth.) So probably nothing of interest. Sorry.
edit on 8-9-2012 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Strastvyuita tavarich. Oychen Horosho. Smyert Spyornum... (Just kidding about the Smyert part)... I am sure you have a few interesting stories. Those were the good old days when we knew who our enemies were. Today it seems like we are creating "phantom" enemies to justify our existence. By "our" I mean our current counterparts... Or maybe what a spook would be today. I personally wish I was born in your time. Too many people rely on computers and technology nowadays. "Let's put all this information into the computer and see what it tells us"... I was always a believer that good old human intelligence is the best way to go. I like to just talk to people, ask a lot of questions and see where the answers lead me. Oftentimes what they don't tell you is just as important as what they do say.... Hopefully you know what I mean.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join