a dream i had

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OK I had this dream maybe about 3 or 4 months ago.. just wasn't able to make a new topic on this site yet but ummm...
-In my dream me and my sister were in a house, I don't know whose.. just a random house, the news and everyone was talking about it being really hot outside, then my dream scene changed to looking at the sun showing it send burst out, then scene changed to the house again, I looked outside.. I saw the sun rays or sun burst were instantly destroying everything outside (somehow the house was ok) Then a much bigger sun burst came towards the house then I woke up-

Before I had the dream I heard on the news bout it getting hotter, then after the dream... it did get extremely hotter... like you go outside and almost already be sweating, so ya, that was my dream... what do you all think?

Honestly I didn't believe 2012 as a real event but after that and all the UFO reports and whatever else has been happening, and the ancient 'predictions' all stopping at 2012... I'm starting to believe there's something big going to happen, not the end but... something




posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev
 


one time i was on ats,, and i read a few threads about aliens ( i have been reading these threads for months prior as well),..,,. and then i had a dream about aliens.,,. and then that same day,, i saw more alien threads on ats.,.,.,
its making me believe in aliens,.,.,.,. also that my dreams are caused by aliens,.,.,.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by saiyankev
 


one time i was on ats,, and i read a few threads about aliens ( i have been reading these threads for months prior as well),..,,. and then i had a dream about aliens.,,. and then that same day,, i saw more alien threads on ats.,.,.,
its making me believe in aliens,.,.,.,. also that my dreams are caused by aliens,.,.,.
don't be like that, my dreams have never been related to what I've recently seen or heard, my dreams were never deadly like that
... should have known people wouldn't reply seriously



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by saiyankev
 


one time i was on ats,, and i read a few threads about aliens ( i have been reading these threads for months prior as well),..,,. and then i had a dream about aliens.,,. and then that same day,, i saw more alien threads on ats.,.,.,
its making me believe in aliens,.,.,.,. also that my dreams are caused by aliens,.,.,.
don't be like that, my dreams have never been related to what I've recently seen or heard, my dreams were never deadly like that
... should have known people wouldn't reply seriously


i would reply seriously,.,.,. if you honestly thought that your dreams can be anything other then taken from conscious and subconscious experiences in waking life.,,.,.

I will admit a chance of singularities,.,. of brand new content being produced by your mind as it computes complex equations,, and mixes emotions and memories of forms and functions to create novelly foreign and new scenes and scenarios.,,.

you saw my original take on your dream,.,.,. what do you think it means? a premonition?



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dreams can have a lot of meanings. Last night I had a dream that I was driving a bus through flames. I was worried the bus caught on fire so I had my family and myself run off the bus. Then I used a fire extinguisher under the buss but nothing seemed to be on fire. Just a little smoky. I have no idea what it means. Likewise I have no idea what your dreams mean. IT could be a prophesy. It could just be your unconscious downloading. I have had a few dreams that were very prophetic but it is difficult to decipher these. You need to write them down when you get up and look for patterns.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by saiyankev

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by saiyankev
 


one time i was on ats,, and i read a few threads about aliens ( i have been reading these threads for months prior as well),..,,. and then i had a dream about aliens.,,. and then that same day,, i saw more alien threads on ats.,.,.,
its making me believe in aliens,.,.,.,. also that my dreams are caused by aliens,.,.,.
don't be like that, my dreams have never been related to what I've recently seen or heard, my dreams were never deadly like that
... should have known people wouldn't reply seriously


i would reply seriously,.,.,. if you honestly thought that your dreams can be anything other then taken from conscious and subconscious experiences in waking life.,,.,.

I will admit a chance of singularities,.,. of brand new content being produced by your mind as it computes complex equations,, and mixes emotions and memories of forms and functions to create novelly foreign and new scenes and scenarios.,,.

you saw my original take on your dream,.,.,. what do you think it means? a premonition?
most likely just a dream but never know, I would normally just take it as just a dream but this one just felt different
Like I said, idk what it could mean but... feels like something big is going to happen, not 'the end' but something



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev
 


Well maybe something big is about to happen. Not sure what "about" means. It could mean three months, three days, three years, three decades... LOL... Sorry MODS I know I am not supposed to use LOL on here but everyone else does. They also use a bunch of other terms I don't know. MSM??? IMO??? Et. Al... Hahahha...

Anyway. Maybe your dream does mean something. If you have a particular feeling about a particular dream then you definitely should pay attention to it. But it is up to you to figure out why? Maybe it is telling you to be ready for something. Maybe there is some hidden deeper meaning. Or maybe you are on ATS too much.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012
 

Dreams are a way for the Brain to sort out and calculate via analogies...answers to questions they are asking themselves either consciously or not.
I am a LUCID DREAMER...which means I always know I am dreaming. This has it's advantages as I keep a pen and Pad on my nightstand and force myself awake through the Sleep Paralysis and write down an idea or an answer.

I also do not really have Nightmares because I know I am asleep and can manifest weapons to fight any mind created Monster and this is actually...FUN!

But I have two dreams that I have had that have actually happened. One of these involved a Rouge Wave as in the dream I am yelling to My Girl to get out of the water...she isn't listening to me and gets hit hard by the wave...this is when I wake up. The second dream involves a Tornado and the same thing...she is not listening and a Tornado hits..and I wake up. BOTH of these dreams have happened! The Rouge Wave...TWO OF IN A SET...slammed into myself and my Father and we tried to run toward the first but got hammered as there is a lot of coral...the second came right after the first and we both ended up on the STREET in Ft. Lauderdale. The second just happened last July as a Tornado was in my large BACK YARD! I came in the house and screamed at My Girl who fluffed me off as she was on the phone...I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and ran down into our cellar! The Tornado TOTALED my Truck and did a lot of damage. I am a Highly Trained Person who is virtually FEARLESS...except Mother Nature. As Nature is concerned we are all just toys to be flung around. By the way....LOL!....we right now have a Tornado WATCH going on in MASS!

I just yelled at My Girl to get off the porch and get in the house! As usual...she is stubborn like a MULE. I am going to go through her over my shoulder. It is very bad out...I will post back if I make it through this alive.
Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
reply to post by saiyankev
 

Anyway. Maybe your dream does mean something. If you have a particular feeling about a particular dream then you definitely should pay attention to it. But it is up to you to figure out why? Maybe it is telling you to be ready for something. Maybe there is some hidden deeper meaning. Or maybe you are on ATS too much.
if there's a meaning then idk what it is.... all the dream was. Was the sun sending burst onto earth but the house was unharmed... maybe it mean everything will be destroyed except for me? Idk I doubt it
And... I'm actually not on here much... I rarely see topics I found interesting enough to focus on



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by crazyguy2012
 

Dreams are a way for the Brain to sort out and calculate via analogies...answers to questions they are asking themselves either consciously or not.
I am a LUCID DREAMER...which means I always know I am dreaming. This has it's advantages as I keep a pen and Pad on my nightstand and force myself awake through the Sleep Paralysis and write down an idea or an answer.

I also do not really have Nightmares because I know I am asleep and can manifest weapons to fight any mind created Monster and this is actually...FUN!

But I have two dreams that I have had that have actually happened. One of these involved a Rouge Wave as in the dream I am yelling to My Girl to get out of the water...she isn't listening to me and gets hit hard by the wave...this is when I wake up. The second dream involves a Tornado and the same thing...she is not listening and a Tornado hits..and I wake up. BOTH of these dreams have happened! The Rouge Wave...TWO OF IN A SET...slammed into myself and my Father and we tried to run toward the first but got hammered as there is a lot of coral...the second came right after the first and we both ended up on the STREET in Ft. Lauderdale. The second just happened last July as a Tornado was in my large BACK YARD! I came in the house and screamed at My Girl who fluffed me off as she was on the phone...I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and ran down into our cellar! The Tornado TOTALED my Truck and did a lot of damage. I am a Highly Trained Person who is virtually FEARLESS...except Mother Nature. As Nature is concerned we are all just toys to be flung around. By the way....LOL!....we right now have a Tornado WATCH going on in MASS!

I just yelled at My Girl to get off the porch and get in the house! As usual...she is stubborn like a MULE. I am going to go through her over my shoulder. It is very bad out...I will post back if I make it through this alive.
Split Infinity

well I never have questions about the sun, I'm interested in space, other planets, aliens, Leonardo da Vinci, but not really the sun

When I wake up I almost always forget what the dream was, that's another reason y I find certain dreams more special... cuz its never a stupid dream that I remember

So that actually happened to you? Seems your dreams have kind of connection of warning you what is going to happen... or were these dreams after the fact?



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev
 

No...these dreams were before the fact and I still have them on occasion. As I have stated...I am basically FEARLESS...but not when it comes to Mother Nature. I am a Highly Skilled Diver, Climber, I am skilled in a variety of Martial Arts, I am older now but I am in top physical condition and I am skilled in just about every weapon as well as a teacher of various environmental survival techniques as well as skilled in the knowledge of various geographic plant life's edibility as well as medicinal and other uses.

I am capable of sizing up a possible situation or event...except as it concerns random Natural Acts. This SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME! Maybe because I have experienced it and understand how fragile Humans are against nature. Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev
 
Hello, this is my first reply on ats so i hope im doing it right...

Anyway, your dream could offcourse be a representation of the future, however, mostly dreams are symbolic.
In dreams the sun can represent our consiousness, or awareness if your will. If thats the case here, it could represent the fact that you are becoming more aware of whats true for you and what not.
Or more concrete, your old perspectives are changing.
Fire is also the great transformer in symbolism.

In the dream you are in someone else's house, that could be the representation for the view of life by others in which you used to live. Now all things are transformed by your new perspective or consiousness. And all things turn to dust.
You also mention your sister, depending on how you view her, you could argue that she is per example a virtue or delicate part of you or even that her view of the world is changing to.

In order to see if any of the above match up, you could consider if you have been going through changes that involve new family relations, religious changes or if you have been evolving into a new life-philosophy or perspective.

In translating dreams, the key is to analyse your views of the world, your emotions in the dreams, and your feelings and thoughts when you wake up. Therein lies the solution.

I enjoy helping people with dreams, so if i can be of more help just let me now.



posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev
 
Maybe your dream did come true in a way as this summer was one of the hottest in the known history.



posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merijn
reply to post by saiyankev
 
Hello, this is my first reply on ats so i hope im doing it right...

Anyway, your dream could offcourse be a representation of the future, however, mostly dreams are symbolic.
In dreams the sun can represent our consiousness, or awareness if your will. If thats the case here, it could represent the fact that you are becoming more aware of whats true for you and what not.
Or more concrete, your old perspectives are changing.
Fire is also the great transformer in symbolism.

In the dream you are in someone else's house, that could be the representation for the view of life by others in which you used to live. Now all things are transformed by your new perspective or consiousness. And all things turn to dust.
You also mention your sister, depending on how you view her, you could argue that she is per example a virtue or delicate part of you or even that her view of the world is changing to.

In order to see if any of the above match up, you could consider if you have been going through changes that involve new family relations, religious changes or if you have been evolving into a new life-philosophy or perspective.

In translating dreams, the key is to analyse your views of the world, your emotions in the dreams, and your feelings and thoughts when you wake up. Therein lies the solution.

I enjoy helping people with dreams, so if i can be of more help just let me now.

Um ok wow, that does help... I have lately figured out what I want in life what kind of job like thing I want... and it has to do with discovery and or space but not sure how to get that started... who to talk to, idk

Well me and my sis aren't close... im not close to any relative because we are so different (this whole space,UFO, alien topic)

In my dream I was calm, a little confused about the sun but that's it then I woke up why I dreamt of that on this year... thinking it had to do with 2012( I know, a little much, right?)

It kinda helped, thanks, but never really know why you ever have a dream



posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thefourthsignofthediamond
reply to post by saiyankev
 
Maybe your dream did come true in a way as this summer was one of the hottest in the known history.

in history? You sure bout that? But ya in a way I guess it did come true... it was weird





top topics
 
5

log in

join