It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really do think I ap'd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
okay this happend about 4 days ago and is still in my mind. Well I work the graveyard shift right. on my day off i just never went to sleep I had a whole 27 hours no sleeping. So I finally did and it was just soo intense. I was at some random kids house playing video games having fun etc.. when I look down i see that silver cord thing on me. of course in the dream/ap i think nothing of it till i am up. but anyway i feel this sudden like jerk/yank and i am being pulled away from the kids house and im just basically flying in the sky over lookking the whole city. kinda like when you are in an airplane and look down at everything except i was just flying and closer to the ground. i saw where I was coming from which was In san diego up north county and i went from there all the way back to my house. sooo weird . then i realized i was dreaming but yet couldnt wake up/ move. i just ended up back in my bed when igot home as if it really happend. then I came to and was "awake". I thought whoa what the heck haha then went back to sleep. and this time i was watching my whole life go by. like seeing clips of things i experienced since i was 5 up until present it went by really fast but i remmeber seeing things like some trips to the z00 i really went on park trips school etc. but yes there was the silver cord again and I felt that jerk/yank again but was kinda falling down from nowhere into what I am assuming is hell. all i saw was black with smokey faces that resemble the scream mask. i remmeber saying this is hell i dont like this and i got the yank again and this time went up up up into the sky into what i am assuming is heaven and saw this hippie loooking fellow (jesus?) and everything was gold. and I had that same paralysis when i realized it was a dream. and was yanked yet again back into my house. I never had something like this happen before. I am assuming it was AP or something like that! it was just so real! anyway thats my story

oh yeah the reason I mention the whole not sleeping for a whole day Is does anyone think that is why I had this weird dream or possible ap? like maybe my mind was just out of control that night or something I dont know. I woke up with a massive headache though.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by TheBadge]

Odd

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It is entirely possible that you did project. I hope for your sake that what you saw wasn't really hell, but the chance is there.

Astral projection can be genuinely horrifying if the conditions are not right. I have had several experiences, even under very peaceful circumstances, that both terrified and changed me. But don't let that put you off-- there is as much light as there is darkness in the Astral

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ap, i think, is entirely possible in your case...

i work graveyards as well, so there are plenty of days i go without sleep.
when i finally get a chance to get some sleep, my dreams are soo vivid/lucid i would swear they are real. i am forced to agree with you on this...

i think i AP (or go OoB) when i finally get sleep after those long hours/days of being awake. iv'e never seen anything quite like what your describing though... hell huh?.. scary...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have had dreams that are very real. When I was a kid they were so real to me I would write papers about them. I do not have very many dreams I used to have alot more here lately I have not had any that i recall. Of course every night a person dreams but for some reason I do not remember mine. I wonder if when your body really relaxes after a hard days work, does it allow you to connect and relax more and get in touch with your Aura ... or Soul ... Or Whatever it is that you use for a word to describe the thing that makes people feel something when someone walks in behind them yet they have heard nothing nor seen anything. IT JUST FEELS DIFFERENT. Have you ever had that feeling when noone was around ??? I think that maybe happening for a purpose to almsot teach us not to follow our senses except Taste Sight and Sound. What ... if someone was griping you out and you couldn't hear him or see him and he never touched you but he walked around you griping you out all day long. How would you feel? the same as he did if he was not there right .. ?? Or Wrong ?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
thanks for your guys' input. Yeah I hope I really didnt go to hell or what. i mean thats not even how i have invisioned hell or heaven for that matter. the flying part was fun though! hahah i would like to do it again maybe it will randomly happen again. im kinda scared to make myself ap i mean i dont know how to do that anyway and i hear its sketchy. any tips?

top topics

join