It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of Anarchy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I love this show and have seen every episode.

Although I have to disagree that it didn't lose momentum. When they were in Ireland chasing his son and the kidnappers it got a little slow. But I have to say that it picked up speed again in the last season.

Peace

Yea, I was getting into it until they went to 'Ireland'. It looked like those bits were filmed in the states, and the police looked like they were from the 70s! I lost my enjoyment then. If the writers and producers couldn't be bothered to at least do some research on modern N.Ireland...
edit on 14-2-2013 by jayman0111 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Get your popcorn ready!

Set your DVR!

New Season tonight!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The return of the new season starts TONIGHT!!! Came on to ATS with Sons in the back ground, tonight is the big night! I will be watching it twice tonight, once in the LR and then again on the show repeat when I go to bed.

Love the show and have seen every episode at least once.

Yeah!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
All I can say is that Otto has had it pretty rough in every season. This season's premiere was no exception.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ok fans - what do you think is up with Wendy? A lot of peeps think her & Tara are in on something together to frame Gemma/Jax and get custody. Thoughts?

OMG what's going to happen to Tigg?!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

we're 7 episodes into season 6 now.. Whats everyones opinions of how the rest of the season will turn out? Tara and Wendy? Divorce? Gemma going to jail? SAMCRO going legit?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My guess is that Jax takes the kids and disappears, leaving Tara to fend for herself.
Probably comes up with some way to take down the leadership of the IRA. Which will probably backfire.
Maybe, just maybe, finally has Clay killed.
Probably screws over and/or kills the black guy that wants to kill Tigg.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
From what I hear, Sons of Anarchy Season 7 will be the last. Just one more season to go.
Which means that I'm willing to bet just about everybody dies or goes to jail.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Didn't see THAT coming!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Did anyone watch this weeks episode?.

The scene with Tig and Venus was beautiful, had a tear in my eye.

Great show.

Oh and just finished the episode....OMG!!!!!.
edit on 12-11-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: allenidaho

it's definitely headed in that direction.

I loved this show when it started, but it really lost itself in the last 2 season or so. It lost its momentum, but this season sure has peaked my interest back up.
edit on 12-11-2014 by WampusCrandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Whisper67

Tonight is the Final Ride!!! I have watched every episode and most many more times...

Anyone with me tonight? I am so sad that it is over...

This show was my escape, my guilty pleasure...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am behind you guys on that series- it took me a while to get on it. I am in the middle fo the 5th season.
I really liked it at first, but am starting to lose my interest.
Everyone just keeps getting killed, it's just one catastrophy after another, and I guess what is bugging me is the lack of humor?
I loved Dexter, I loved Breaking Bad, because even with all the darkness, there was still a spark of humor mixed in.
This is getting like listening to a friend who is always just droning on and on about their woes, with never a day they laugh at themselves or see something positive...
I clicked out in the middle of an episode yesterday because of this.

ETA- and although I find Charlie Hunnam extremely yummy to look at- sometimes his voice just seems so false, and his acting flails, and I groan.
edit on 10-12-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join