It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I may have skimmed some of the posts, so I didn't see if someone may have posted the obvious yet.

This illuminati (illumination = light) site is counting down to a date that falls on "Sunday," or The Day of The Sun, and to occultists, this would be significant.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
doomsayers Conspiracy theories are a powerful source of pride and a wellspring of intellectual vanity. The theorist comes to see himself as thinking on a higher plane than the ignorant masses around him. He walks the fringes of society, watching his surroundings with suspicion. No one realizes what’s going on, he thinks.

If speaking his mind on conspiracies causes others to recoil, he simply dismisses them as “dumb sheep” who cannot see what he sees. Every episode like this further reaffirms how special this inside information makes him.

Many of these individuals enjoy the thrill of perceived danger that comes along with having supposedly top-secret knowledge, feeling as though they have a lead role in a secret-agent film—except they are not in a movie!

And to the doomsayers we are all 007s licence to shill.

Isn't that right gaykeeper ? were all disinfos aren't we lmao
edit on 8-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

It seems impossible for some people to disgree without being disagreeable.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Or to put it slightly differently, why would the illuminate have a website at all?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It seems no one knows how to debate anymore...only insult and name call....have the same problem with my family when it comes to politics...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

So then the question is what is so special about this Sunday?

Why do they care about it? Or whoever is pretending to be them?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Pull out your mastercard its right in front of our faces.

better yet why dont you pull out your master card and bring me a late model Jeep YJ.

this figures to be 2 different time lines that dont match for tomorrow. Can you help me out with that?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LouiseB

Yes, it all looks rather tacky and childish. Like they don't have other nefarious things on their to-do list than to set up a ridiculous website.

It was probably set up by some loner in a basement getting thrills at the fact that here we are, all talking about it... and people are even making Utoob videos about it.

I could easily set up a website supposedly associated with the illuminati... black background... an eerie countdown... tick tock tick tock!

omg omg! What's going to happen!?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by GameKeeper

Pull out your mastercard its right in front of our faces.

better yet why dont you pull out your master card and bring me a late model Jeep YJ.

this figures to be 2 different time lines that dont match for tomorrow. Can you help me out with that?
Hey Reb.
If it doesn't go down by 1300 hours Eastern tomorrow, I am getting out of the bunker and calling fail on Niburi...again.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by abeverage

Just playing devil's advocate here...but how would you see a dark star in the sky? It doesn't shine etc according to some theories, sooo?

Seems like it would block the light of the known stars behind it. People that watch the sky on a regular basis haven't mentioned seeing this being caused by an unknown body.

Occultation
en.wikipedia.org...

Not to mention all the other effects an extra star would cause. If there was a dark star in our solar system, we wouldn't be here on the net.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I never understand the time thing, it is time up in Europe/Asia etc, right?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

yeah, me too....the layout on that video was pretty good, I have to admit

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

It's the official start of football season? Kidding.

Anyway, OP, as arrogant as you're being on how right you are that no one should dare question you, I can only say that for your sake, and everyone else's, I hope you are wrong.

If there was a second sun, wouldn't it have a profound gravitational effect on the earth and other planets in our solar system? Look at our itty bitty moon and how far away it is, yet it still manages to affect us quite noticeably. A star is much more dense and would have much more of a gravitational effect.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I hope you are right with that. Though I 'd like to know the dates and ideas of what exactly nibiru really is. We'd be feeling the effects already. Nothing I have seen hasn't occurred when HAARP isn't running (and probably in conjunction with the US facilities in Norway and Greenland). I think they choose allignments to try and hide their warfare and they're holding humans as hostages in pre-emptive strikes world wide.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I dont get the 13:23:33 UTC and him saying 9am London which is it? The UTC time gets my clock at 6:23am???????

see, it all sounds good until they blow it with time lines

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
But when you have young people killing themselves because they think this stuff is true and is going to happen, then yah, I step in.
When "Cult Leaders" (sorry, there is no other term for what Nancy Lieder is, and her followers. They ARE a cult), urge people to kill their pets to get ready for the end of the world, yep, I and others step in.

Where does it stop? What will be the next "urging" to do? Kill your neighbors and yourself?

Yeah that is really sad, especially when they are making money from people's fears and knowing that as a human they might think it better to die quietly/kill gently rather than go out suffering. Reminds me of the really tragic end to the film The Mist, damn I cried buckets at that and more so coz I have kids so could really relate to it.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Also why wouldn't China be ahead of the game with Star Wars? I mean if I had that many people and a poorer economy, at least a few years ago, I would assume that in my larger population, I had more psi people than anywhere else.

I would let other richer nations develop very expensive technology and use my very well trained psy ops to reveal the entire thing.

Then, after the technology was demonstrated to be sound, I would build it at a much lower price as I would not need to do all the preliminary, but only need to duplicate it, and possibly even improve it. And the amount it would cost in US dollars would be greatly offset by the fact the dollar could buy so much more in my own country.

So wouldn't they be ahead of the game?

This may be more than US/UK domination and this may involve a much more intense plot.

Is some kind of hardball and sell outs occurring between the super powers?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You know, the countdown ends right at the start of the Seahawks/Cardinals game...almost to the minute. (It starts 1:25pm PST

I think someones just pulling a prank.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So just finished the video, if it is a carington event, wouldn't we have felt the effects by now? Would we get a heads up by the ptb?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Reputable sky charts are readily available for all the solar system planets, the larger asteroids and brighter comets, the dwarf planet Pluto and even dwarf planets beyond the orbit of Pluto. But where’s a comparably viable chart for the planet Nibiru?Moreover, bona fide online orreries and planetarium programs let you visually see the present positions of all the solar system planets at the drop of a hat. But I have yet to see the planet Nibiru on any of them. Some orrery programs are even accompanied by an ephemeris, which is a table listing calculated positions of celestial objects at regular intervals. The ephemeris on the right lists the coordinates for the sun, moon, planets and even the dwarf planet Pluto for early September 2012. Noticeably absent, however, is the planet Nibiru. For an up-to-date visual presentation of the planets, click here or here or here. Astronomers have discovered a number of large trans-Neptunian objects – most notably Sedna – in the far, far reaches of the solar system, but have yet to find the planet Nibiru within the inner solar system. How is it possible that astronomers can see an extrasolar planet some 25 light-years away but not detect Nibiru in our back yard? It’s not possible. Nibiru doesn’t exist.

This is a chart that depicts the update on the chart september the 6th

If it did exist, Nibiru’s orbit would be highly unstable Nibiru supposedly has an orbital period of 3,600 Earth-years. Let’s pretend for a moment that’s the case. Knowing the orbital period, we could use Kepler’s third law of planetary motion to compute Nibiru’s semi-major axis at 235 astronomical units (AU). Given the planet’s semi-major axis, we could go on from there to figure out other aspects of Nibiru’s orbit.

The great Johannes Kepler (1571-1630), who discovered the laws of planetary motion. Image credit: Wikimedia Commons If the semi-major axis = 235 astronomical units (AU), then the major axis = 470 AU. We know Nibiru’s orbit around the sun can’t be a perfect circle (orbital eccentricity = 0) because, if that were the case, it would always be 235 AU from the sun and never reach the inner solar system. Assuming that Nibiru comes to within one astronomical unit (AU) of the sun, the outer edge of its orbit must recede as far as 469 AU from the sun. Thereby, the orbit would have to be a very squashed ellipse with an extreme eccentricity of 0.9957 (234/235 = 0.9957). The flattened orbit would more resemble the outer edge of a toothpick than a circle in shape. An orbit with such a high eccentricity is highly unstable. Now that we know the planet’s semi-major axis, we can use what’s known as the Vis-viva equation to figure Nibiru’s orbital speed at any distance from the sun. I find that at the Earth’s distance from the sun, Nibiru would be flying at nearly 42.1 kilometers per second. Quite by coincidence, that 42.1 km/sec figure represents the escape velocity from our solar system at a distance of one astronomical unit from the sun. Because Nibiru would be traveling at or near escape velocity, the slightest perturbation by another solar system object would destabilize its orbit and likely eject Nibiru from the solar system. It would, that is, if there were a Nibiru. The non-existent planet Nibiru well demonstrates that out-of-sight does not necessarily mean out-of-mind.

urlearthsky.org/space/planet-nibiru-is-not-real

OP you are very wrong someone has been yanking your chain..

edit on 8-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Q: (L) Will that be perceptible to us here on the Earth? A: Only through measurements. Q: (T) There have been a lot of reports of late regarding major solar activity, solar flares, solar winds, etc. The surface of the sun has a whole lot going on. The last I heard, one of the two satellites observing the sun, one of them is gone. Is this an effect from the sun itself, or is this an effect of the approaching brown dwarf?

Can someone confirm this? Very interesting....Were there ever any reports of a missing satellite during that time?
edit on 8-9-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join