It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
13 flags.. how fitting
hopefully, i am wrong,. i dont want a catastrophe to happen. at the same time i realize our modern scientists are under oath(soul-sellers) to not reveal the truth. i mean the history channell shows us about the blue and red kachina prophecies of the hopies in relation to 2012. and some of you act as if this info is proposterous. Ha!

You are wrong, just like every single other prediction has been wrong for the last 2000 years. The good news is in a week this will be forgotten and the next person will be on with a new date and tons of "proof" and claims of cover up and the nothing will happen then and we will move on to next person. I figure in next 3000 years somebody might get lucky and get something right but, I would not bet on it.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Caji316

i love the sound of a new beginning better. again, i am just posting info that i stumbled across which made something inside me feel i should share it with all of you.

So where in either of these two threads is the great revelation OP about Nibiru and how it's really here that you promised us all?

So far I see a lot of nothing, predictions that will once again fall by the wayside, and a bunch of people with egg on their faces.. Time has come for all of the doomsayers to put up or shut up...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by denver22

alignments happen tomorrow.. we have seen these clocks before and nothing happened in "our world"

Right i knew i was positive you said a date? your bad sir...
In my "world" no end of the "world" came about from any of your charlatans aka witch-doctors
claims.

Your alex jones/ickes of the world got the false flag sirian reptiods landing in mammys back yard
wrong too.

Tip: when you post please do not write things like "i knew people like you would show up"
And if you dont kinda believe then don't post etc .

This is ATS and all you need is an internet connection last time i looked.
All are welcome for and against sir/mam.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ive brought the crowd out and i am loving it. that means ive hit a nerve
not going to bother responding and allowing any of your energies to touch me(to the last four to reply before me). calling me insane is a good one! did sean hannity teach you that one?

someone eho pledges an oath to the beast, whether they know it or not, are unwillingly selling their souls. i know what i know so take that how you want. now onto the 80% who this thread made sense too..

edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: edit for spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

You know you're over the target when the flak is the heaviest.

I think it is quite interesting on some on here get indignant over claims like this, get over yourselves, this is ATS not Huffington Post.

For those offended by these posts, maybe they should review this recent thread by an ATS moderator:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For those who don't like the topic, feel free to exercise your right to not click on the thread.....or if you feel you must........try to disagree without being disagreeable........another one of the rules on ATS.

Try to stick to the topic and refrain from personal attacks.

Peace to all and good luck.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

So far I see a lot of nothing, predictions that will once again fall by the wayside, and a bunch of people with egg on their faces.. Time has come for all of the doomsayers to put up or shut up...

(Hear hear fair maiden) or at least the doomsayers can stop being so rude to others with this
jibes like this mastercard stuff like we are elitists ourselfs, dumbed down sheep, assleep at the wheel of life.

When it turns out nothing happens and then we don't see the doomsayers for dust with no
apology for the sheeps, assleeps, bank card jibes, what are you doing on here posts, wake up quotes.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

thank you planetxishere please dont hesitate to provide links to all of your posts which have been vefy imformative regading this same issue.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

for someone who thinks i am completely off base, you sure are doing your best to try and discredit what i have posted. you seem angry? well i hope your day gets better i do a lot of work with energies and i am going to send you a great big wave of 13love right about now.. hope you feel better. sorry you disagree(sir, maam).

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Umm Soo,.. this doom arrives in about 20 hours?
the event?
well. i suppose i should....
Go get some beer and pop corn
Break out the SHTF panic button
Find my tin foil hat
and put on my running shoes (for the circle i run around the table that has the panic button)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Please believe that this is a completely innocent question. I have thought it many times but this is the first time I have asked it.

Why would the Illuminati (who I only know a wee smidge about), a seemingly secretive order, make a website about..... well...... anything? I only ask because it doesn't make much sense to me. In my defense though I haven't looked into them in any kind of depth.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Classic sighns of attention seeking, i would say you got school in the morning but
lucky for you its the weekend and you get to stay up lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LouiseB

i dont know.. the countdown is but a piece of this thread. im no prophet and for the 100th time i hope NOTHING happens. if it does i hope i helped you prepare in some way by showing the proof something isnt right in the 10+ links i posted on page 1. focus on the whole message the clock could be a diversion, but again if you watch the video where it is decoded youll see why tomorrow makes sense for a possible date. tptb know the date. 13 23 33 is some kind of code as well...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

not going to bother responding and allowing any of your energies to touch me(to the last four to reply before me). calling me insane is a good one! did sean hannity teach you that one?

someone eho pledges an oath to the beast, whether they know it or not, are unwillingly selling their souls. i know what i know so take that how you want. now onto the 80% who this thread made sense too..

edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: edit for spelling

So you're not going to answer why you lied? You promised us all the definitive look at why PlanetX / Nibiru is real a thread to end all threads.. C'mon, put up or shut up.. I can pull your post if you wish where you promised it..

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

thank you denver22 your agenda is apparent as you blew your cover a long time ago. thanks for making it so easy for us to spot.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

the fact you remember something i said 2 months ago tells me i am an important guy.
so thanks. dont be so upset ok. smile like i am right now.

p.s. if we make it past tomorrow, ill have your PX thread for the ages first thing Monday for you

edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So I read your op excellent and I watched one of your vids but I don't have the time to watch them all right now so could you or anyone else please give me a summery of what could possibly happen tomorrow? I would appreciate it greatly. I'm already "awake" so you won't have to break it down as if I'm a beginner but please give me a quick summery thanks.

edit on 8-9-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: type

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

thank you denver22 your agenda is apparent as you blew your cover a long time ago. thanks for making it so easy for us to spot.

What are you going on about i think your taking your paranoia far too seriously and need to
Start making sense sir/mam/.

Where is this nibiru you promised other members come on times a ticking.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

i showed you its real with the links i provided on page one.

here they are again when another one of your crew tried helplessly to discredit me. and my response

i wanted to avoid this because i knew it wouldnt be long before one of you showed up.. but will drop link after link if you want to go there my friend. links that have been removed, censored, etc. i didnt want to but here you are people

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Pull out your mastercard its right in front of our faces. Here is a link to a video that will prove to you without a doubt that whatever is coming, is depicted in almost every corporate logo. call it 2nd sun, winged disk, nibiru, tyche, etc. i show you the truth people why do you think they shut donny adams down from YT? link -
www.youtube.com...

links didnt work here they are = in China
www.youtube.com...

one of best vids to date with proof
www.youtube.com...

proof the red kachina is here info from microsoft worldwide telescope between sun and us NOW
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: added links

edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply! I am still baffled by this though. I think I will sway towards this being similar to the threads "OMG the Olympics are when dooms day is" just because this makes about as much sense as those. The date for dooms day seems to be reset all to often for any of it to be taken seriously.

Before anyone says "Maybe that's the point", think objectively, If they wanted us all dead there would be one date and they wouldn't tell us what it was. If they didn't want us dead, there would be one date and they would tell us a cubic ftonne of time in advance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join