It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Heh.

Welp, a whole load of nothing just happened here.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by denver22

Can't you find a different thread to go posting your wall of words on please, you're harshing my buzz.

Rev

Not a chance ...

Why? Because of the perverse joy you get by derailing someone's thread? Are you 12 or what? I'd call you lame, but you already know what you are...and so does anyone who has read this entire thread.

I'm embarrassed to call you my fellow countryman.

Rev

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by GameKeeper

The binary twin may have arrived on video but in the real world outside my window there is still only one sun in the sky. We are not a binary system. This is total nonsense.

Oh and Hale Bopp was just a comet after all. It came and it went with no consequences at all. How about that.
edit on 8-9-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

Karen, take everything you know and set it aside for a moment. Do you honestly think (with an open mind), that this is not possible just because you cannot see it yet ? You breath air, but you cannot see it ! Does that mean that Air does not exist ?

Everything that we take for granted should be set aside. Our view of things must be "Outside the Box" and we must consider that there are things we do not know or yet know or understand. That everything is indeed possible and within the realms of possibility.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Can't you find a different thread to go posting your wall of words on please, you're harshing my buzz.

Rev

Not a chance ...

I didn't read any of his posts, I could tell they were complete drivel from the 1st sentence

Why? Because of the perverse joy you get by derailing someone's thread? Are you 12 or what? I'd call you lame, but you already know what you are...and so does anyone who has read this entire thread.

Rev

I didn't read any of his posts, I could tell they were complete drivel from the 1st sentence

edit on 9/9/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/9/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I am actually thinking something may happen this time. I have thought that in the past though and nothing ever has, but this seems like a pretty important time coming up. Anniversary of 9/11, people are "worn out" on doom predictions, no one is paying attention etc. Now would be a great time for them to do something big.

I think you fail to understand when 9/11 actually happened. Hint: it wasn't September 9th, lol.

And the typical conspiracy theorist egocentric logic that "TPTB" are trying to fool the 0.0000000000000000001% of the population that are really in the "know". No-one is paying attention because out of 7 billion people, basically no-one is paying attention. You really think "they" are going ahead with doom for sure this time because they have deceived a bunch of crazy fools on the interwebz so many times that they lost interest? Incredible.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
An interesting thing...

I've changed my clock date before so I could see the countdown go to zero. But when I did that before, i didn't get the " ; " symbol. That is all I see now. So is that pointing at the UK?

Also, if this has been up 7 years... How did they know the Paralympic games were due to finish on this date? If they didn't know that, then what is significant about this particular date?
edit on 9-9-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
omg sorry my clock is now gone my pc time was set an houe late, so if i had it set to a day late then my apocolypse would be tomorrow, try setting your timezone to yesterday and refresh the page the clock starts again, what a crock of .....#e!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Another Illumati countdown fail from last year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These do pop up a few times a year and the muppets lap it up.

When will they learn as every week they get let down by the charlatans and every week
they follow again and again.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I am actually thinking something may happen this time. I have thought that in the past though and nothing ever has, but this seems like a pretty important time coming up. Anniversary of 9/11, people are "worn out" on doom predictions, no one is paying attention etc. Now would be a great time for them to do something big.

I think you fail to understand when 9/11 actually happened. Hint: it wasn't September 9th, lol.

And the typical conspiracy theorist egocentric logic that "TPTB" are trying to fool the 0.0000000000000000001% of the population that are really in the "know". No-one is paying attention because out of 7 billion people, basically no-one is paying attention. You really think "they" are going ahead with doom for sure this time because they have deceived a bunch of crazy fools on the interwebz so many times that they lost interest? Incredible.

What is your point? The general population of the world has lost interest. A lot of people were scared and preparing for something to happen around 2009 and again late 2010, a lot of false alarms happened. No war with Iran ever happened so people got bored.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
To all the people who thought something was 'actually' going to happen;

(In a football style chant) WHERE ARE YA? WHERE ARE YA? WHERE ARE YA? WHERE ARE YA?..........

link   

a mean no disrespect ... but seriously mate ... youre really startin to pee me off ... you are tryin to look for holes in everythin here and jump on them .. i know someone like you in the real world .. and i tell u .. hes not really a pleasure to be around ... beat it ... 'son' .. please

link   

I have been following this thread since last night and I was not going to bother to chime in. I can't understand why you would waste your time arguing back and forth over something that you hold no belief in. But after reading your last point where you give a very wide brush strokes to what conspiracy theorist are I have no choice but give it a rebuddle.

I do not believe that everything in my life is controlled by aliens,tptb,illuminati, or anything else for that matter. I do not believe that everything bad that happens is because of a boogie man lurking in the shadows.

How ever I do know that the system is corrupt and the game is rigged. Is every millionaire or billionaire part of some evil cabal I would say probably not.

Does a small handful of extremely wealthy and powerful industrialist exist absolutely . Do they lobby and bribe and murder to maintain the stranglehold they have on humanity once again absolutely .

Not everyone that believes in conspiracy theories falls into that very thick brush stroke you have used to paint us.

Besides that fact what are you doing on a conspiracy website if you do not have some inherit belief in conspiracies?

link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by GameKeeper

The binary twin may have arrived on video but in the real world outside my window there is still only one sun in the sky. We are not a binary system. This is total nonsense.

Oh and Hale Bopp was just a comet after all. It came and it went with no consequences at all. How about that.
edit on 8-9-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

Karen, take everything you know and set it aside for a moment. Do you honestly think (with an open mind), that this is not possible just because you cannot see it yet ? You breath air, but you cannot see it ! Does that mean that Air does not exist ?

Everything that we take for granted should be set aside. Our view of things must be "Outside the Box" and we must consider that there are things we do not know or yet know or understand. That everything is indeed possible and within the realms of possibility.

Whether we can see air or not, there exists no celestial body that we can't see (we can even see black holes). If Nibiru existed and was near enough to affect us we would see it decades before it came near if it was a planet and thousands of years before if it was a star. Unless it is using cloaking technology. Those pesky Klingons!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
I call it:

Lack of understanding how web cams work (the black dot is pixel saturation).
Lack of understanding of what sun dogs are (light reflected by high altitude ice crystals)
Lack of understanding how clouds reflect enough light to where it over washes (over exposes the shots).
Lack of understanding lens flares, lens reflections and camera artifacts where strong light sources are.
And a extreme lack in understanding science: subjects of gravity, light, mass, orbital mechanics and atmospherics.

A large need to post YouTube videos in order to generate large enough traffic so one can get paid.
A large need to try and make a video go viral so one can pat themselves on the back.
A large need to have attention.

....and of course, you are the "EXPERT" on all these subjects and matters ? I think not. You sound more like a skeptic than anything else. I guess since you can't see Air you should not be breathing either !

The interview has a dateline of 1998. Its now 2012. According to the interview, some of these events have already occurred and we are expecting more currently. If I were you, I'de stick my head in the sand and leave your posterior exposed for everyone passing by to kick it often.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

I will say this now, this clock has meaning

Probably means that humans can keep time.

Symbolism is everywhere. Big time.

There are symbols hidden in clouds every day. You should look up and see how TPTB encode their intent in cloud formations. The cloud that looks like a rabbit means that they are doing animal testing on viruses to wipe out most of the world's population. The cloud that looks like a lizard head is really a bust of princess Di who is alive and well and running that lab where the bunnies die from pathogens.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Rev

Not a chance ...

Rev

why because the op thought it would be good to call people shills paid disinfo agents
Get some glasses and read before you make an accusation like that.

The op was rude to quite a few members so i thought id step in son.
If you got a problem with me p.m me and ill be happy to chat .

P.S read the thread properly

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What is your point? The general population of the world has lost interest. A lot of people were scared and preparing for something to happen around 2009 and again late 2010, a lot of false alarms happened. No war with Iran ever happened so people got bored.

My point is that these "people" are insignificant. The general population of the planet could care less about doom dates and the only one that is in the collective psche of the human race right now is December 21st, and people aren't really taking that seriously. The few thousand conspiracy theorist lunatics are not significant. Apologies.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by saladfingers123456

I will say this now, this clock has meaning

Probably means that humans can keep time.

Symbolism is everywhere. Big time.

There are symbols hidden in clouds every day. You should look up and see how TPTB encode their intent in cloud formations. The cloud that looks like a rabbit means that they are doing animal testing on viruses to wipe out most of the world's population. The cloud that looks like a lizard head is really a bust of princess Di who is alive and well and running that lab where the bunnies die from pathogens.

I love you stereologist.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'm just curious as to how people think that they know that nothing has happened already? What are folks expecting to happen? Would you know immediately if it had or hadn't happened? Just wondering, cos I've been sort-of-following this thread and as soon as the clock hit zero in various places folks posted that nothing had happened - how do they know?

For myself - I reckon it's probably just countdown to meet-up for Sunday lunch for local illuminatis, and I will never know if they met or didn't. lol

peace

J

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

If you have a problem with the OP, then take it up with the OP and stop acting like such a moron. You're offending so many people and it's plain to see that you deserve nothing other than rudeness because of your attitudes.

As for reading the thread properly...how about you stop adding useless content/comments and by doing so you will make the thread more pleasurable to read.

Rev

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join