It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes, just like Blossom Goodchild mega-fail and her excuse...... "We weren't ready", for our destruction.

What must we do to prepare?

I thought we were ready. Stupid DOOM, making us jump through hoops.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just found this link about the countdown timer: www.lastofdays.co.za... Sorry if it's already been posted. Well worth a read, it mentions a recent a crop circle on the 26th august in the shape of a rubiks cube which ties in with today's date

Tino1985.
edit on 9/9/12 by Tino1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
23 minutes left on my clock, I think we are either being rick rolled or a video of the nyan cat will replace the clock

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
TO THE OP:

What you must understand one thing boy/girl,I do not follow the likes of
Witchdoctors/charlatans who claim aliens from the planet zod beep beepedey - beep! are
going to invade us or annunaki are coming here for a vacation, especially motherships landing on my
lawn etc

It never was a conspiracy it was all in your minds.But you guys sat in your basements
Posted on you tube and foiled thier plans,they got so scared and decided to retreat having
read all those comments on social networking sites.The reptiles put thier tails between thier
legs and decided to go back to sirius to lick their scaly wounds ready for the final battle when

Alex jones and icke don the armour of gods wallop, leading their spotty basement freinds into
The fracus ready for the winter olympics.But the reptiles have a plan! armed with clearasil and

Anti - Orgone guns.They hope to come back and settle the score with planet earth and seek
out every spotty basement teenager who thwarted theirs and the illuminatis plans first.So i suggest
"Game keeper" - you get posting using your powers of prayer also hows it go 13love send out your harmonious waves of and wave your wand shouting by the powers of greyskull demons begone , to do it all over again.
next week with plenty of followers to get sucked in.

This will be another classic we won we thwarted the illuminatis plans you will jump for joy in your
basement gamekeeper having yanked our chains wet tissues flying everywhere empty pizza boxes
strewn around on mummas basement floor.

If you had any sense you would pull out your mastercard and go grab a brass or two and get laid

edit on 9-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well, I don't understand what the clock is all about.
But I am paying attention to things which might give me some clue as to what is happening in my life these last few days.
It is so weird I haven't dared to write about here- but it is like what people describe when they think they've had some sort of shift in realities, or parallel universes! I swear it is really wierd- and wonderful. So far today has really been the most strangest of all.
Maybe there is some sort of shift happening to some people... or it happens to everyone at slightly different times?
I don't know.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
I will say this now, this clock has meaning, but it will not be a bomb (hah, famous last words!)... It is more likely a red herring. It is toooo obvious. But as I say, it isn't without meaning.

OMG. Seriously? Just like the olympics when everyone said something was going to happen, then when nothing did, they said something did happen, it just wasnt noticed by regular people.

This is what this site has come too. When something predicted doesnt happen, you guys claim it actually did or something was put in motion. It is really ridiculous.

I am assuming the same thing will be said when dec 21, 2012 passes without anything happening. People will say the new age has started, it just isnt obvious to everyone.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Well, I don't understand what the clock is all about.
But I am paying attention to things which might give me some clue as to what is happening in my life these last few days.
It is so weird I haven't dared to write about here- but it is like what people describe when they think they've had some sort of shift in realities, or parallel universes! I swear it is really wierd- and wonderful. So far today has really been the most strangest of all.
Maybe there is some sort of shift happening to some people... or it happens to everyone at slightly different times?
I don't know.

The clock and website look like it was made by someone with limited internet skills. Looks like it was made by a high school kid. Such a joke that people actually believe it means something.

Somewhere there is a kid laughing at all of you that believe this crap.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Funny how the secret society known as the Order of the Illuminati was founded in the city of Ingolstadt in the southern German monarchy of Bavaria on May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. The clock on the website is supposedly in the Bavarian Time Zone (+01:00 GMT). I'm most probably clutching at straws but it's something to consider.

Tino1985.

link   
reply to post by shinzaun

Makes you wonder if Robbie had most influence in writing the song, he's mad on aliens.

link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
I've got 30 minutes left.

If a message appears saying JESUS LOVES YOU, I will probably spend the rest of the day face palming myself.

I think that would be awesome! lol Or maybe:

"Jesus loves you, but we think you're a moron" hehehe

Rev

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

The clock and website look like it was made by someone with limited internet skills. Looks like it was made by a high school kid. Such a joke that people actually believe it means something.

Somewhere there is a kid laughing at all of you that believe this crap.

Believe what crap?
I have no idea what is supposed to be indicated there, so can hardly be said to be believing anything!

-or was that directed to someone else and it was accident you quoted me?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just like teh Olympics, just like the last flight of space shuttle with the symbolism and prophetic scene in Armageddon. Just like Elenin and all the alignments, just like the 188 days earthquake cycle. Etc, etc.

The only doom is the one in your bank account.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tino1985
Funny how the secret society known as the Order of the Illuminati was founded in the city of Ingolstadt in the southern German monarchy of Bavaria on May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. The clock on the website is supposedly in the Bavarian Time Zone (+01:00 GMT). I'm most probably clutching at straws but it's something to consider.

Tino1985.

Hang it up, bro.

Don't come at me, bro.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Erm, what's supposed to happen when this clock counts down again? Do we get a prize? Can I get some vouchers for a pizza?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
No one has unlocked this thing huh....the owl is now at the one o clock time slot and the symbols have changed slots.....the one on the bottom right changes to a roman numeral 6 when a certain sequence in entered.....some stay lit red while others reset the whole thing.....interesting....I wish someone would try it out..I think the time is a clock to solve the riddle....

the top one is empty......that might be the message....no owl.....
edit on 9-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
8 mins to go. ive never been so excited to see nothing happen lol

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
im in the uk and mine says 1 hour left but shouldnt everyone elses? as in one hour here it will be shortly after 2pm but elsewhere in one hour it will be different say 3pm or 4pm either way all countdown clocks should the same, unless im missing something or mabye a little too high lol

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Where's Robert Langdon when we need him

Tino1985.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Tick-tock goes the clock! 5 Minutes and counting!

Rev

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join