It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I thought it was just one countdown.

If its already hit zero somewhere else, then what happens? Do you get the flashing " You Losers" sign on the screen :-)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

We all feel and sense the changes so if you have nothing to add to this thread dont bother replying.

That's weird because today I was feeling a little weird. I figured I was getting sick but whatever I look forward to a new coming age.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
One hour and thirty-seven minutes until we are all Rick Rolled.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I just love how now days since burning scientist at the stake has fallen out of favor,
now apparently they are all just lairs oh and selling their souls to boot.....

it truly is appalling to see the sad lengths religion will go to just to defame
the truth. a secret as big as this one simply could not be kept, ever.

while i agree we lack understanding in many many areas of science
we do know a few things here and there, gravity is one of those things
since tests can be carried out by any one of us if we simply take the
time to do so.

astronomy is the other area where there is observable practical data
to be had by anyone who cares to invest a bit of time and money.

not to mention all the competing religions out there who would love
to debunk the other who also have scientists on their side and astronomers.
why in heavens name would they lie too?

truth is to believe what you are telling us we have to stretch the truth past its
breaking point and well, accept lies or hear say as fact, i realize religion
is well versed in those practices but science simply should not do that.
it has happened in the past but look back on some of those hoaxes and
you will see that they were debunked by true scientific method within a few
years most of the time if not faster, but somehow these people have been
keeping this secret for how long now? nah, i doubt it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Beautiful video. It incorporates all the crap you've ever heard like numerology, yet another countdown website, name games, coincidences, random events that are supposedly linked, ritual sacrifices and the fact that some random hip hop artists knows the Illuminati plans. Genius!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by Bluesma

Because we are in different timezones.

But from what I could understand there should be two countdowns, one for the Europeans and one for the US

Exactly why it's bull#e. If there was to be an event, it would happen everywhere at the same time, that time would just be different. Or is the same event going to happen once an hour for 24 hours? Genius!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Reading the first 7 pages of this thread, it is more than painfully obvious that this junk of a thread was only made for the sole purpose of gathering stars and flags. Just look at the OP's comments..

OP, you're either a poorly deluded person who's counting on youtube videos made by 15 year olds and by a random countdown on the net, or you're just a lousy star hunting troll who got nothing better to do.

How is this thread not in the hoax bin again?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I will say this now, this clock has meaning, but it will not be a bomb (hah, famous last words!)... It is more likely a red herring. It is toooo obvious. But as I say, it isn't without meaning.

I was a big proponent of the August 4th date. I was wrong. I did and do hold my hands up for that (expecting something pretty bad too!) Though non of it was without reason. Grovelling and saying sorry isn't something I am going to do though. Certainly not to the ones who demand it anyway.

However...

I learnt a great many things through that process. Symbolism is everywhere. Big time. The Olympics is a gigantic ritual. Nothing will happen until the full ritual is over. (On a side note, did you know that supposedly, Rhianna and JayZ are to appear in the closing ceremony? Singing "Run this town" no doubt.. i digress) But something big is on the horizon, and I'm not convinced it is going to be anything so obvious as a plane flying into a building or a bomb going off in a tube station.

Why?

Well I don't discount the idea of a bomb, anything is possible, but I'm not sure what it would achieve at this point... unless it is a catalyst for a new war. This is possible, because the US elections are coming up, and historically, changing the guard in the middle of a war is something that rarely happens. So that angle is possible.

But what really stands out as the key possibilities right now are the following...

Financial collapse, and food shortages.

Food is the big one, and when (not if) the economy collapses, the food situation will hit fever point. Does anyone here understand the situation we in the west have put ourselves in?

A huge and overwhelming percentage of our food is now only available through the giant supermarket chains. The connection between local farmers and the people is lost. We rely upon imported food to feed the masses.
If money fails, so does the supply train.

When that happens, food will run out very quickly. The disruption to food is the ONLY thing that will get people out from in front of their television sets and iphones to look up and do something. You wonder what all them bullets are for? I'll tell you... looters.
It will be hell on the streets. Desperation, and all that brings.

Here is a quote from Henry Kissinger... ”Who controls the food supply, controls the people”

Look up "Food as a weapon" on google. This is no hidden secret, it just isn't really talked about.

Where as once it was used to control other nations, it is now going to be turned on ourselves.
It is a serious situation.

Now going back to the countdown... In the OPs video, the connection to Ceres is made. This means something.

Ceres is the Roman Goddess of Agriculture. A gold star to anyone that can make a connection here with regard to events this year and the situation I just mentioned... anyone? hands up!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Just like all the numerology BS about 11,11,11 and the olympics etc etc this will pass and nothing will happen.

Why do people star up this stuff?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
wauw.... that was exciting... when that clock hit 00:00 the earth beneath was shaking and strange fumes filled the sky... oh well, maybe it was just me farting.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by butcherguy

links are fixed brother unless your eyes are that of the Helen Keller type the truth is quite easy to see.. peace.
I will check back tomorrow afternoon, that'll confirm some vision thing anyway.

Peace be with you also.
As various members have had their clocks count down to zero, I am going to go out on a limb and say that today's scheduled DOOM has been....

Postponed?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I don't know if it was mentioned but what is with the clickable symbols on the clock?

Do they have any particular order? IMO yes.....

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There is a registrant phone for the domain: +49.6332791850

Anyone minds to call and check who's there?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

They're not broken, the gov took them down.
We have like 13 hours to stock up.

This realisation is the fundamental problem the masses have when they read a conspiracy theory and get all excited. They shriek, ''the world's going to end in 2012''. No, it's not. ''Agghhh, the Illuminati are controlling what milk I use on my cereal.No, they're not, you are.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes, just like Blossom Goodchild mega-fail and her excuse...... "We weren't ready", for our destruction.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

No problems ajniss

Here's my theory:

I think the clock is somewhat counting down to a message that will be released once the countdown timer reaches 0:00:00. I mean, if you KNEW something very important and conspiratorial that if you went to someone about, they would probably think you were a loon or perhaps your life would be put in danger. What other way to release it to the entire world? I mean, I can't see the world ending in 36 minutes, it's highly unlikely, so what else could it be counting down to? A message! I could be wide of the mark though but that's my two pence on the matter

Why does it have to count down 7 years, that's a long time to maintain a website?

Tino1985.
edit on 9/9/12 by Tino1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm at 0 and the sun is still in the skies although my child did note that some clouds were forming, nothing else to report.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

My clock in the U.K is at 35 minutes IAmD1, perhaps when everyone's timer's reach zero, something will be released, perhaps a message?

Who know's

Tino1985.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by TimesUp
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

They're not broken, the gov took them down.
We have like 13 hours to stock up.

This realisation is the fundamental problem the masses have when they read a conspiracy theory and get all excited. They shriek, ''the world's going to end in 2012''. No, it's not. ''Agghhh, the Illuminati are controlling what milk I use on my cereal.No, they're not, you are.

Interesting you should use that example.

They don't control which milk you put on your cereal... they just control:-

The prices given to farmers for the milk. (Cost of production) (Remember the recent news?)
Where you can buy the milk. (Supply channels)
The processing of the milk. (Processing and additives)
How much it costs you to buy the milk.(Purchase cost)
Also, what is in the milk... rBGH for our American brothers and sisters

Don't worry, I'm not going to get into any big discussion with you. You have every right to believe what ever makes you happy I suppose. We both know where we stand. I just found your example funny.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I've got 30 minutes left.

If a message appears saying JESUS LOVES YOU, I will probably spend the rest of the day face palming myself.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join