It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

the epithet of Atum/amen " he who has no name '

comes either from the Pyramid Texts or the Coffin Spells, i forgot

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I am from India. I have heard lot of this BS since childhood. In 1998 they used to say its coming in 2002, then in 2008 then 2012.

I think in 2011 around august some people (very few) in some western country bought this doomsday shi#t and sold their properties etc.

I am on this forum since about feb 12 and I have heard countless dates but most prominently 4th August.

I just want that if today nothing happens this BS should end. No more doomsday dates and yes olympics have passed I saw no aliens no false flag etc.

yes there is lot of evil around the world ...Just accept corruption and all it is bad as it is u dont need aliens to make the problem look bad.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Oh and Hale Bopp was just a comet after all. It came and it went with no consequences at all. How about that.
reply to post by karen61057

Tell that to the families of the "Heavens Gate" cult.
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Gate_(religious_group)
I am sure they would disagree.

Heaven's Gate was an American UFO religion based in San Diego, California, founded in the early 1970s and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1928–1985).[1] On March 26, 1997, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group who had committed suicide[2] in order to reach what they believed was an alien space craft which was following the Comet Hale-Bopp, which was at its brightest.[3]

edit on 8-9-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

So a bunch of fruit loops topped themselves because they believed an idea a snake oil salesman sold them

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

TPTB didn't invent physics, by its definition physics ARE the powers that be.

Do you mean to tell me that a second star in our solar system would have no other effect than shining brightly?

ALS

Wow you still don't get it. I'm not saying TPTB invented physics but they definitely invented yours and the majorities world view of physics. You only believe them to be facts and true because they told you it was. Sure we can observe some things, but most are theories. Its more like a little truth mixed in with large lies and keeps everyone asleep. Its obviously doing more than just shining brightly, and your only assuming it should have a more noticeable effect because thats what you were taught. good boy
heres a vid that kind of somes up this whole situation. I know its a game but listen to the truth of reality in context.

skip to 2:13 if your impatient and wanna get to the point you'll know when you can stop listening (just swap patriot for TPTB or illuminati and you got your answer) youtu.be...

I had to do that ^
theres no way you can deny that that isn't possible.

But in all seriousness the truth is what you believe to be science fact is only what TBTB told you was fact. They could of gave misinformation and you would never know.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Going by your logic.

How do I know the whole 'planet X, nibiru, second sun' theory wasnt created by secret society scum?

ALS

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
reply to post by Lone12

the epithet of Atum/amen " he who has no name '

comes either from the Pyramid Texts or the Coffin Spells, i forgot

So what you are saying is that J. K. Rowling (whos a bit alright too if i do say so myself), an average middle class soccer mum, who just happened to write a brilliant series of books, is in fact a member of the Illuminati and a devil worshiper too boot?

And that these books and movies are a tribute to the devil..!?!
edit on 9/9/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
I am ThePlanetXFactor on YT. Here are some of my gems from earlier in the year with PX right in front of the sun with infra red filter.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

13 13 13

Yes of course that's what it is!! this site should start to ask people to PROVE they some idea of what they are talking about and also some idea of how science and technology works because the TOTAL lack of understanding by some members on here is beyond belief.

You are a prime example of that LEARN how digital cameras work and how sensors can be overloaded before applying a coat of BS!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

These people must deny logic, it gets in the way of their whack theories..

2nd

edit on 9/9/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have only one question I apologize if it has been asked before but the clock on the website counts down according to the time on your computer - right? In which case who's computer has the right time for 'the event'? Or are we assuming that it will start when the first clock hits the 00:00 time and then continue over the globe for another 24 hours until all places have reached the 00:00 mark?

In which case we should have already started seeing the event take place in those places? Or am I misunderstanding the way the countdown on the site works? Anyways I'm sure I will find out within 24-hours right?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Going by your logic.

How do I know the whole 'planet X, nibiru, second sun' theory wasnt created by secret society scum?

ALS

Excellent thats what I wanted to hear. I want you to question everything, and discover things for yourself. Now we are on the same page I think.

Exactly we don't know if it was. I just wanted to point out to you and others to question everything and try to find the truth within the truth hidden in the lies.

But if i had to sum it up this 34 second audio clip kinda does the trick youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Okay, I have 5 minutes to go. I will soon see what happens, or I just laugh that I believed something would happen lol.

EDIT:
Its here!

edit on 9-9-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
I have only one question I apologize if it has been asked before but the clock on the website counts down according to the time on your computer - right? In which case who's computer has the right time for 'the event'? Or are we assuming that it will start when the first clock hits the 00:00 time and then continue over the globe for another 24 hours until all places have reached the 00:00 mark?

In which case we should have already started seeing the event take place in those places? Or am I misunderstanding the way the countdown on the site works? Anyways I'm sure I will find out within 24-hours right?

Dont think so. Think it is just a basic count down. Its not a count down to a specific time, just a specific number of hours, at the moment its counting down from approx 2hrs and 3mins.

Make sense?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
T minus 2hours and counting.

Ba boom!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
55 min here

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

less than 2hrs now.

No doubt when it hits zero a big sign appears laughing and pointed whilsts a big sign with LOSERS flashes all over the screen. haha

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
here in Denmark we have 53 minutes left

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
reply to post by lacrimaererum

less than 2hrs now.

No doubt when it hits zero a big sign appears laughing and pointed whilsts a big sign with LOSERS flashes all over the screen. haha

That would be better than nothing happening.

Rev

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Why does everyone see a different time? I have a little less than an hour when I look at it right now.
Yet someone else already got there.
Whatever.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Because we are in different timezones.

But from what I could understand there should be two countdowns, one for the Europeans and one for the US

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I guess we have to wait until they all hit zero.

I got about 40 min
edit on 9-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join