It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

We'd wake up, be freed from this system, and on another level. Same thing if the sun supernova's, which I would rather have happen than NWO. We'd be freed, not without our soul having some make up or consequences if we were needing it. For our cases are managed by Higher Ups, not just the mid managers here, but the layers over them that they seem to discount.

We don't just go to earth, we go many places in different timelines. We don't do all the "hard" ones first and then progress to better ones, for our Infinite Souls decide how to do things, and there is No TIme so its all at once, more non linear than linear.

There are infinite realms and frequencies and we would be going to a frequency match.

I would close my spirit/soul eyes and say There is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home I know my Family watch over and cannot wait for this to be over and only hope, pray and strive to not let everyone down.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
its pretty funny how Ive been coming here over a year and allways stumbling over some time chart of great happenings monthly, and the funny thing is if I dont visit ATS for a week or so my life never changes LOL.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Unless whatever it is doesn't have gravity or an effect on gravity...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well I can't get on the site to see what happens. My guess is the virus embedded in the site will cause all of our computers to go up in smoke when the countdown ends.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
you naysayers can only accuse me of speaking the truth, and rolling with mother universe, mother sirius, and mother earth. listen to yourselves. tomorrow is the end of a countdown, NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. that doesnt mean something cant happen. i am not trying to scare anyone i am here to make you think outside the box and realize SOMETHING is going on. none of us know what it is, but if it was in fact a planned ritual, maybe we stopped it. stay safe and keep your heads up. i have seem to made quite a few people angry with this thread so ill let it be for a few. g-night.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Quick side note:

Our sun is too small to become a supernova. It would need to be at least 8 times more massive than it is in order to achieve that.

Our star will expand into a red giant (engulfing the Earth unfortunately, but no worries, that won't be for about 5 billion more years), and then will out gas over time (blowing off it's atmosphere a bit at a time, and is what makes what we call Planetary Nebulas, very pretty actually), until all that remains is it's core.

Just wanted to clear that up.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Could this have anything to do with HAARP as people all over the world have been hearing? Like a poster said earlier, HAARP seem's to have been down recently. I heard a humming or droning noise the other night coming from the atmosphere although I have never heard it again. It was slightly unnerving

Tino1985.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

So how much time is left? I can't access the site. Probably too many people trying to get on it at the moment.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
you naysayers can only accuse me of speaking the truth, and rolling with mother universe, mother sirius, and mother earth. listen to yourselves. tomorrow is the end of a countdown, NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. that doesnt mean something cant happen. i am not trying to scare anyone i am here to make you think outside the box and realize SOMETHING is going on. none of us know what it is, but if it was in fact a planned ritual, maybe we stopped it. stay safe and keep your heads up. i have seem to made quite a few people angry with this thread so ill let it be for a few. g-night.

You should never worry about making people angry unless you have done something really stoopid.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

whats that? speak the truth. not scared my friend. my pyramid is sound. the resistance is something i expected. star from page one and see how the comments from the same people not only get more desperate, but get more ridiculous. i just made a post.. didnt know it would eclipse 33 flags. enlightened it did. Gamekeeper-OUT 13 13 13

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Your post is very confusing. Also the end isn't gonna come. I don't even think they'll be any type of apocolsy in any format anymore. The reason I know this is because I heard something about how God works to maintain his creation. Although there's evil powers that try hard and have tried to mess up the planet. Tried to start nuclear wars and other cataclizmic events God always stops it. Because it's his planet, his people that he created and he's intimately involved in every finite detail. Therefore when I started to realize this it dawned on me that there really isn't gonna be any end of the world scenario, other than what the bible outlines. And the bible doesn't outline any type of senario where most everyone dies. There is one plauge that kills off 1/3rd of humanity. But first a ton of other events have to happen. And even then not everyone will be effected. So I don't think we're gonna see any crazy event happen infact. Worst we might see is another 9/11.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

my post confuses you? look at your last two sentences of your post!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If the world would end in a cataclysmic event please aknowledge the fact that you are there to witness this event , a event that has never happened before , of course its destructive but we are writing history in a way , no men has ever experienced the end of the human era , there will probably nobody left to tell the tale but still we are the witness of a event that is beyond man , beyond our planet , its bigger than anything that men has ever experienced.

I will have peace if with myself in a event like this , knowing that this is bigger then men , bigger then the biggest machine we build or more stronger that anything we can create , knowing that event like this is with the current technology is impossible to resolve.

My believes are that if mankind will succeed to overcome there anger towards each other , we will overcome these possible planetary threats with the technology we got with out even putting a effort in it .
Only 109 years ago, on 17 december 1903 at 10:35 the brothers Wright flew the first manned flight for the first time.
Its just insane how quickly our technology has evolved the past 100 years , only these last 100 years we made more progress than over a 1000 year span or more.

you think these times are boring , go back 700 years , when Men had mastered the sword and spear for centuries and technologic and cultural evolution stood still , and the social part involved attending the townsquare beheadings.
Now we go out to concerts , enjoying a good movie at the Theater or just hangout with friends at the local bar , go out dancing on festivals.

The point i want to make is , even if events like mentioned here is that its oke if we cant win this fight , we have come a long way , even with todays wars and political standoffs most ppl will have no grudge against each other , they just want to live together in peace and live happy

I can only laugh at any one hiding in bunkers or seeking shelter in caves hiding for a binairy star or anything that size , money cant buy you that much protection.

If an event like this would occur anytime soon we would already be toast due to to the fact that a object the size like a binairy star would wreck havoc on planetairy objects from far away , and its not something telescopes would miss , and if it would be "22 hours and 36 minutes" away you would have massive earthquakes , and you would problably see it

The skies are calm and we should be happy with it , lets go crazy when we actually got reason to.

TheGreazel

edit on 8-9-2012 by TheGreazel because: errorz , my bad

edit on 8-9-2012 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

you naysayers can only accuse me of speaking the truth, and rolling with mother universe, mother sirius, and mother earth. listen to yourselves. tomorrow is the end of a countdown, NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Your the one who is making the doom predictions here not us, so listen to yourself ..

edit on 8-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Conventional ant hill science tells you that. Any event that sends in a great deal of energy could cause it to supernova a lot sooner, such as pane andov believes, but if it does GOOD. Oh and I saw a giant Blue-ish, white star, but thats just me.

That was just used as an example, not as a definitive belief. I believe we're going to populate the solar system again!
edit on 8-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Just throwing my two cents out there. I was a skeptic about a second sun, I mean wouldn't it throw the balance and orbital fields of all the planets off?!) Then one day at sunset I was lucky enough to see this in the sky and take a picture. Course it could be an illusion because there was alot of smoke in the air due to forest fires. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

good post...the zeta talkers never give up though, always another date for them

link   

reply to post by r2d246

my post confuses you? look at your last two sentences of your post!!!

Your attitude stinks, i think people are angry at your attitude son..

link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
reply to post by GameKeeper

So how much time is left? I can't access the site. Probably too many people trying to get on it at the moment.

10 or so minutes +/- a few seconds

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherz189
Just throwing my two cents out there. I was a skeptic about a second sun, I mean wouldn't it throw the balance and orbital fields of all the planets off?!) Then one day at sunset I was lucky enough to see this in the sky and take a picture. Course it could be an illusion because there was alot of smoke in the air due to forest fires. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah

im not an expert but i think its the camera lens creating the "2th sun"
maybe some on can clarify

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join