It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here is a link to the clock which now reads 22 hours and 36 minutes. -
www.illuminatiorder.info...

I am sure most of you by now know of this clock by now. I dont think any of us know what this is counting down too though. I think this gentleman has cracked the code -
www.youtube.com...

Here is a very clear video uploaded to youtube today showing us that our binary twin has arrived -
www.youtube.com...

Nasa sent up all of those satelites to track this thing.. yes, since back in 70's they have known WAKE UP! -www.youtube.com...

Ill end with two articles I was able to dig up online from 1996 and 1998. The person this lady is interviewing obviously is in with NASA. He tries to not spill the beans but the interviewer did a great job pulling information out of him. He says there are two events a comet cluster and a dark star or binary sun. The most interesting part of the interview is part 2, which was back in 1998(the first part is 1996). She asked him when these events would take place, his answer - "0-14 years". 2012-1998 = 14

August 3, 1996

This session started off with a simple question about the Hale-Bopp comet, but led to some startling information…

Q: (L) This is kind of an off-the-wall question that just popped into my head. Did we ever ask anything about Hale-Bopp?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp going to turn planet Earth into a super-conductor? [As I had been told by a source on the internet.]
A: No.
Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp the herald of the transition into 4th density? [Another rumor I had heard.]
Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp going to do anything other than pass by with a nice night-time show?
Q: (T) Is all the brouhaha over Hale-Bopp a smoke screen?
Q: (L) Well, what is it then?
A: Hale-Bopp: Flopp!
Q: (T) Oh! The Kahoutek of the nineties! (J) The cosmic OJ Simpson trial! Something to keep us busy…
A: Since you have broached the subject: are you familiar with the ” twin Sun ” theory?
Q: (L) No. What is it? (T) Referring to our sun and the possibility of Jupiter being a sun in the making?
Q: (T) Okay, what is the twin sun theory?
A: Theory that the sun is really a double star.
Q: (L) Well, if it is a double star, how come we don’t see the other one? Where is the other one and why don’t we see it? (T) I don’t think I have ever heard of that, have you? (F) It seems vaguely familiar for some reason. (L) Is this factual, correct?
A: Wait a moment…
Q: (T) They are bringing in their twin sun expert… (L) No doubt! [planchette spins numerous times.]
A: Now, where were we?
Q: (L) We were talking about the twin sun phenomenon…
A: Theory.
Q: (T) Which is that Sol is one part of a twin system?
Q: (L) Is this theory correct?
A: Not yet, you are “jumping the gun.”
Q: (T) Okay. You brought this up. You indicated that, yes, our sun is one part of a dual system…
A: Yes…
Q: (T) …and that there is another star, another sun here…
A: Yes…
Q: (L) Can we see it? (T) Can we see it at this point in time?
A: Can you?
Q: (L) No. Not that I am aware of. Is the reason we cannot see it because it is always on the other side of the sun from us? That it orbits in such a way that we can never see it?
A: Orbits, yes, assuming it is there, however, we did not confirm that, now did we?
Q: (T) Is Sol two stars combined?
A: No. What is “dark” matter, and what are dark stars?
Q: (L) Are dark stars something like black holes?
Q: (T) Dark matter, that I have read about, is what the astronomical community calls all the loose stuff floating around out in the cosmos that must exist because of the equations, but they can’t see it.
Q: (T) Would dark stars be part of this?
Q: (T) So there is dark matter and dark stars?
Q: (T) The dark matter they cannot see because it is dark.
A: Yes. How about “Brown stars?”
Q: (T) Okay, Brown stars I have heard of. There is yellow, red, blue, green… Okay, our star burns as a yellow star because of the matter it is composed of – hydrogen, etc.
A: Close.
Q: (T) Other stars burn different colors in the visible spectrum because of the make-up of the star…
A: Yes, but not “brown” ones. How easy is it to see brown against a black background?
Q: (T) Not easy at all! That is why they can’t see the dark matter…
A: That is why scientists dubbed it “brown.”
Q: (L) How does brown star connect to twin sun theory?
A: Guess!
Q: (T) Okay. Let’s talk about this. For some reason we have to work through this to maintain free will. (L) Is this star small enough that it is orbiting with the planets?
A: No, we are leading you to something, if you will be patient.
Q: (L) Okay, lead on… we want to know about this. (T) They just asked if we understood what a brown star was.
A: Do you?
Q: (L) What is the significance of the brown star?
A: Dark star.
Q: (L) It is a dark star… okay…
A: If it is there.
Q: (L) Well, will you put me out of my misery and tell me? (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn’t give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star…
A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit… would it, maybe, like, “come and go?”
Q: (T) What science, astronomy, has described as double stars, are two stars that are close together with some sort of interactive orbit. But that is not necessarily the only way two stars can exist.
A: Close. As you perceive from your vantage point. But how would you like to embark on a bicycle trip between them?
Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between… (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?
A: Yes they have.
Q: (T) They know, but don’t talk about it. So, we may have, in this theory, a dark star orbiting…
A: And what would happen if you did?
Q: (L) Well…
A: And it, like, comes and goes?
Q: (T) Like every 3600 years?
A: Maybe.

will leave off on part 1 here. link is here - cassiopaea.org...

Part 2(1998)

July 11, 1998
Q: (A) I want to continue questions from the previous session. First, about this companion star: where is it now; which part of the zodiac?
A: Libra Constellation.
Q: (A) Where is the periodic comet cluster?
A: Not visible. It approaches in “scatter pattern,” indicating that one or two of the members may have already made the circuit.
Q: (A) We have been told that it will look like one solid object at first.
A: Yes, but not necessarily only one grouping. Will show up first in the region of the Magellanic Clouds.
Q: (A) So, we have the idea. Next question concerning this companion star; we were told that its mass is less than the sun, can we have a figure on how much less?
A: 56 percent of the mass of the sun.
Q: (A) Okay, if this is really so, then when it really starts to approach the solar system, and they rotate in tandem, it means that the sun will really start to feel its gravity, and because of this, the solar system will start to move with respect to other stars, so all the constellations will shift, is this correct?
A: More like a slight “wobble” effect.

Here is link to rest of part 2 - cassiopaea.org...
edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: wouldnt fit my whole post had to shorten it

Get ready for the 5th Dimension my good people the beasts time is almost up
I am promoting awareness not fear. We all feel and sense the changes so if you have nothing to add to this thread dont bother replying. The time is NOW for the people. Because the nwo will never own us.
edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: wanted to add a nice note at the end.

edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: fixed link

edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Your first link does not appear to be loading. I am however, looking forward to delving into what you have posted in this thread!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The binary twin may have arrived on video but in the real world outside my window there is still only one sun in the sky. We are not a binary system. This is total nonsense.

Oh and Hale Bopp was just a comet after all. It came and it went with no consequences at all. How about that.
edit on 8-9-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It isn't showing any numbers over here. It comes up as "PAGE NOT FOUND" with a blue background image, I switched tabs to read the rest of your post and now it shows a Pyramid with the All Seeing eye at the top with a series of different images showing up on the Pyramid, seems like it's a gif image. The Eye at the top is engulfed in flames, then the Pyramid goes black and spins. Go check it out. I have seen the countdown clock a few months back though, so i know what you're talking about.
edit on 8-9-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

look for the links when watching the video where the decoding is done. he has all of them. for some reason they dont always work? i didnt put all of the answers in this thread to his conclusions, because i think that it is important we watch it ourselves to get a feel for the information. the fact alone that tomorrow aligns with 9/11/01 and the date of the tsunami in 2004 is just the tip of the ice-berg.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
link is fixed it says 0 Noctes(nights) 21 hours and 45 mins.. I sense it means something.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Oh and Hale Bopp was just a comet after all. It came and it went with no consequences at all. How about that.
reply to post by karen61057

Tell that to the families of the "Heavens Gate" cult.
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Gate_(religious_group)
I am sure they would disagree.

Heaven's Gate was an American UFO religion based in San Diego, California, founded in the early 1970s and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1928–1985).[1] On March 26, 1997, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group who had committed suicide[2] in order to reach what they believed was an alien space craft which was following the Comet Hale-Bopp, which was at its brightest.[3]

edit on 8-9-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

link   
Cool thread!!!
Maybe you guys should READ the lyrics to the Take That song, "The Flood". I do mean READ the lyrics, dont sing it or listen to it. If you read it it changes the meaning.
Hint, read it as if you wrote the letter to the rest of humanity.
Before you all think im nuts, i believe it to be relevant to this very thread.
Peace

link   
reply to post by karen61057

i wanted to avoid this because i knew it wouldnt be long before one of you showed up.. but will drop link after link if you want to go there my friend. links that have been removed, censored, etc. i didnt want to but here you are people

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Pull out your mastercard its right in front of our faces. Here is a link to a video that will prove to you without a doubt that whatever is coming, is depicted in almost every corporate logo. call it 2nd sun, winged disk, nibiru, tyche, etc. i show you the truth people why do you think they shut donny adams down from YT? link -
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am ThePlanetXFactor on YT. Here are some of my gems from earlier in the year with PX right in front of the sun with infra red filter.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

13 13 13

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

John Holmes? Which John Holmes do you speak of?

Interesting thread, I will fun reading this

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shinzaun

you are not crazy. many songs such as 'dark star' by Grateful Dead and many, many, many, many more talk of this time. Black Hole Sun, etc.. thanks for chiming in you are awakening my friend,.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I call it:

Lack of understanding how web cams work (the black dot is pixel saturation).
Lack of understanding of what sun dogs are (light reflected by high altitude ice crystals)
Lack of understanding how clouds reflect enough light to where it over washes (over exposes the shots).
Lack of understanding lens flares, lens reflections and camera artifacts where strong light sources are.
And a extreme lack in understanding science: subjects of gravity, light, mass, orbital mechanics and atmospherics.

A large need to post YouTube videos in order to generate large enough traffic so one can get paid.
A large need to try and make a video go viral so one can pat themselves on the back.
A large need to have attention.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok........I think I should let people know that your first two sources, are not a "person in with nasa". I found that site cassiopaea, a long long time ago. It's all "channeled sources" claiming to be from a higher density. They give short replies and suggest other angles to ask for questions etc. It's rather interesting, and they don't seem to be "wrong" the knowledge they give has actually been confirmed in a number of ways. It's never doomsday type stuff though, just huge drastic changes or suggestions on how/why and a lot of it doesn't translate in concrete ways, but only abstractly. For instance, one of the predictions was for "california to drop off the map", but it didn't of course..... However, on a GDP/real estate demand angle, it certainly did. If you can read between the lines, it's very insightful, in fact, most star systems are binary, so that is based in reality. In fact if our sun system ISNT binary, it's odd and rare.

Point is, they don't have an "in" with NASA...it's just channeled sources via a Ouija board, take it for what it is..

Second, don't trust the dates on there... Not sure what could happen in 20 hours from now, astronomically that we wouldn't already see now......

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just uploaded look at the 'Aurora' in tbhis video -
www.youtube.com...

River turned blooed red in China this week -
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

thanks for your opinion but it looks as if the majority disagree. 13 13 13

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
19 minutes o_0

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Good(ish) point.
But, what if all the "teachings" we all learnt at shool etc were purposely corrupted, slanted to show only one side of the coin, as it were?
Not that hard to do when you think about how many few companies worldwide produce textbooks for education. If this "plan" has been in the works for millenia then it would make sense to dumb the populace down from the begining.
Of course this will be passed of as total bs by 90% of the members on here. Especially the members with a scientific background. One question they should be asked is, out of all the accumulated data used in todays modern world how many of the experiments were carried out by yourselves.
I think you know what im getting at....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

awesome info my friend this lends credence to what the person being interviewed is saying..

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Thanks. Ive been awake for quite a while now, to be honest i was never asleep to begin with.
Family legacy.
Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join