It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirlian Photography shows Organic/Raw food vs Commercial/cooked food

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
www.dtic.mil...

Now, this is an interesting pdf indeed. Why would researchers have not found an error, in their studies and quickly agreed with this site instead:

www.justiceforgoodnz.org...

When you read that you are walking into some negative energy by the way, I suggest shielding.

Instead you find the researchings after conducting worthy experiments find this is photographing real life force energy and emotions.

Here:

by C. Thomas/Reeves
Safety Engineering Graduate Program
USAMC Intern Training Center
Red River Army Depot
Texarkana, Texas 75501

Use of Kirlian Photography In Fatigure Assessment

The research discussed in this report was accomplished as a part of Safety Engineering Graduate Program conducted jointly by teh USAMC Intern Training Center and Texas A & M University.

Now quotes from this document's conclusions:

The average change in corona diameter for the physical stressor was
2.9 mm. This represents an increase in corona size. The increase ranqes
from -1 nin (a decrease in diameter) to 10 mm. The average variance is
4.7 nmm. This large variance, as well as the large variance calculated
for the mental stressor, provide further evidence of the wide variation
of stress responses among individuals. In other words, this large
variance may be expected when performing experiments of this nature.....

purpose of this research was to determine whether or not Kirlian
photography is a statistically significant method of assessing mental or
physical fatigue. Kirlian photography seems to have this potential.
As may be seen in Chapter IV, a statistically significant change is
observed for both the mental and physical stressors applied. A decrease
in corona diameter was observed after applying the mental stressor. An
increase in corona diameter was observed after applying the physical
stressor. The importance of the level of significance (0.99) should
not be taken lightly....

For example, in testing for mental fatigue, what is being
measured? Is it boredom, exhaustive thinking or simply the lack of
body activity associated with sitting at a desk for several hours? When
the 'after' photograph is taken, did the subject just complete a brisk
walk? If so, this may Iend to camouflage the mental fatigue effect of
a decreased corona diameter, i.e. physical fatigue or stimtlation would
tend to increase the corona diameter.
Kirlian photography is a fascinating phenomenon. The photographs
produced are static representation of the pulsating life associated with
'living' matter....The research performed for this report and its
statistical significance is additional positive evidence that these
photographs are reflections of the body's physical and mental condition.

Oh and for some mind boggling ideas of what the research is keeping from the public,

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There is no way I could find anything to quote, I'd want to quote far more than allowed. It's well worth reading.

The directions this type of photography can be taken are so diverse and all of it falls into physics, metaphysics, health and medical, psi research, military, etc.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Red Ice Radio - Joe Slate - Pt 5 Psychic Vampires & Energy of the Soul

Finally finishing this up. Part 4 and this one goes into speculation on why the military was one of the funding party to his studies, which aside from revealing energy vampiric traits in some people with kirilian systems, such as tentacles, revealed the most important information, that we all have unique energy signatures like a finger print and possible outcome would be security and even microchips/implants.

In part 5,

He obviously can't say too much, on why or what the military was most interested in., but he said, "I think I say this much:

(someone) who was a part of the project and a representative for the military became extremely interested in our studies and began actually looking at what we were studying as, from his perspective, a very clear positive manifestation of an energy system with tremendous, empowering possibilities...here was a person who understood, he was high ranking with the military, who understood what we were really investigating and the possiblities....

And he says this was only the first of many studies.

And here is a direct quote from his research in the video concerning MOISTURE ON THE FINGTERTIP:

During our study there was an article that said that kirlian photography was nothing more than the moisture around the fingertip....We decided, well we'll control the moisture, we did an alcohol wash of the finger and we air dried the finger before we did the photographs, so that the moisture content was controlled. We found absolutely no effect of that condition on the aura. So actually, our research disproved a criticism of kirilian photography.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm going to include a wide range of links, many pdf's and I've read and scanned this but want to read this in depth, and some is no longer classified, some scientific and some speculative, and some spiritual, kirlian photography may have had its Russian counterpart, but Telsa possibly as well, and seems very much related to EMF, and Scalar technology.

The idea that its contribution is our unique energy signature/soul, and microchips, that they could track souls returning, its ongoing, but also has very quantitative wonderful healing and prevention aspects, and I believe all things scientific, all things, all roads, do lead to SPIRIT.

I also believe, the part of me that is so furious at their unlawful enslavement of humanity and withholding information, starving progression and intelligence, to the point where I was willing to see them thrown in a huge pit, for it is incomprehensible the ugly pathetic mentality running our planet, and I don't want any classified or military, just civilian panels and civilian rights, and civilian defenses.

But, had a clarification and perspective, for this is all a simulated reality test on every level, all of us, in the cosmos on every level, and we already know all this material. We're not being tested on the material and knowledge withheld in the hands of criminals, and we're not going to lose it.

So, the question is, we need to ask what is the test, for its not this line of research that is critical, its the mind that researches and learns and questions all of their abuses and authority and who would stand up in a nano second with the greater numbers of humanity and stand for a progressed and equal world, and an end to this tyranny. Its not the info direct, but the way we are either apathetic and accepting this, and passing on jail sentences to our children, or the mind that grows up and starts to take on leadership, develops information pathways to people and takes back its power.

I really can't quite figure the lesson here, but we should be focused on it and thinking deeply on what we can do to change this and if we're supposed to be, winning them over, growing their Love and Equality, in the process.

www.enhancedlivingusa.com...

www.icomw.org...

tenets.zoroastrianism.com...

xeper.org...

www.ksk.edu.ee...

pauladaunt.com...

www.item-bioenergy.com...

9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.ca...
www.freedomfchs.com...

science.discovery.com...

www.scientificexploration.org... (page 17, Imaging the Human Energy Field)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Personally, I think the images kind of speak for themselves.

Really? How exactly do the images equate to better or worse quality food?

Now with the reports, and research and photos in depth describing what kirlian is, that the military has funded many studies and university studies as well have been carried out, including accuptuncture research and by scientists, who certainly have more credentials and more expertise than those pseudo skeptic sites, the answer to this is quite simple.

The energy fields of the partially cooked food are weakened, missing health, vitality, and the corona affect of the rays. The lack of health can be measured by many research findings that showed these kind of fields for cancer, for health conditions, etc. As opposed to a healthy, vibrant field.

So the food with the vibrant unbroken field IS THE HEALTHIEST.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very interesting. I'd be very curious to see how well a raw, unprocessed but dehydrated "Superfood" would fare against a beer or a soda in this manner of evaluation.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Very interesting. I'd be very curious to see how well a raw, unprocessed but dehydrated "Superfood" would fare against a beer or a soda in this manner of evaluation.

Not exactly what you were asking, but I found this in 10 secs with google:

Premier Greens Superfood Mix (left) vs. Ordinary Vitamin (right)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I love this kind of thing. I've also got a bit of spare cash. If anyone knows about energy photography (and video) and where to get the gear, let me know.

A friend does energy photography for a living actually. He uses full spectrum light photos and applies filters to the images. His work was fairly compelling but fell short of being convincing.

An osteopath friend told me a couple of decades ago he'd seen an 'energy video camera' taking images of a taoist adept doing some crown chakra manipulation. When the 'master' realized he was being watched/filmed he closed down the chakra and said 'that's just for me, not for you'! My friend saw the whole thing on the screen and certainly isn't prone to lying or over exaggerating. Apparently, the inventor of the camera had some troubling interest from the UK military. Unfortunately, being the typical paranoid inventor type, he wouldn't share his secrets and I have no idea what happened to it all.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Interesting topic .

Raw food does have more energy . I have tried it out for 6 months and I can tell you that the difference was obvious.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

That may work well for you, but it does not work for me. I eat meat, cooked meat, because only that food source gives my individual body chemistry the power it needs to run its daily program of marching around, and kicking some.... well you get the picture. Veggies and uncooked food makes me lethargic and tired.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This whole raw food thing is ridiculous.

Cooking food allows your body to get MORE out of the food. Ever notice how animals that eat nothing but raw veggies spend all day doing almost nothing but eating, and have long digestive tracts? Because raw veggies don't provide much for you. Cooking allows your body to get more from the food. Meat is also easier to digest. What's easier for your body to do, turn a plant into human muscle and fat (your brain) or turn animal muscle and fat into human muscle and fat? The answer there is pretty obvious.

And the OP is complete bunk. You evidently have no idea at all how this method even works, because if you did, you would realize there is no method there for viewing energy fields. You apply electricity to the item and then basically photography the electricity leaving the item. Nothing crazy here. You have seen this photography done with non-living things, like metals haven't you? Are you saying metal has a life force?

Even if this was actually taking pictures of life forces, which it's not, what gives you the right to decide which picture looks better? Maybe I like the other picture and think it looks better than the other one, so who the heck granted you the right to decide what looks like a healthy life force and what doesn't? Nobody, that's who. Your just making stuff up. Despicable.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

The only way to get more form the raw food than cooked is to strip down the barriers. That's why a lot of people juice.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm guessing you never spent any serious amount of time on raw food then? Your post seems informed but really you don't have much experience as a raw foodie do you?

I particular liked the way you make it sound in your post like some animals actually eat cooked food - imagine a pride of lions in the savannah sweating over a hot stove trying to get the antelope cooked before daddy comes home

Are you sure you aren't confusing meat vs veggies with raw vs cooked?

In actual fact it takes quite a bit more energy for the body to digest cooked food than raw food FOR THE MOST PART. There are some exceptions, but anyone who's lived on raw for more than a month or so should be able to inform you there is little or no energetic lull after consuming a raw meal. Compared to eating cooked, it's night and day.

PS. I'm not a life-time raw food eater, so I'm not defending any personal lifestyle choices, but I am suggesting my 3 decades of dietary experimentation trumps your youthful opinions

edit on 10-9-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Hey, I don't remember if I linked it or not, but I had two mozilla windows opened with many tabs yesterday doing some research. I had always been interested off and on with kirlian, but had never done google searches on "kirlian imaging military research pdf" before.

And then had to sit through something I was not overly interested in, the psychic vampirism, but it was military funded. And the unique signature just leapt out at me, so that even before he said it, I immediately realized how this would be Surveillance, Defense, Pre-Crime, Monitoring, Microchips or Implants, basically this just added to their understanding of Spirit and Increased NWO surveillance.

So, the reason there is this skeptic put down now becomes apparent, its gone into classified work. And probably is now released in nice little healing systems the way they released RV to the public for training courses, for they took the imaging as far as they could and now have progressed to far more advanced systems and imaging, finger printing energy.

So they pat the cute little kids on the heads and release the nice healing stuff. There there!! While have much worse plans.

But, there was a video, where they took a reading on the energy field of someone who was tense and then had a bit to drink.

He got a really healthy glow on him. So the field is complex, lol. Not all is just healthy, relaxation is there. Mind you, the guy obviously didn't drink too much for his body weight or it may have shown some trauma to his system, organs, etc.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

He uses full spectrum light photos

That is what I want to get my sons to do, we have plans to start them small on businesses this year, to learn how, going to get them to learn how to grind some glass this year, lenses, mirrors, telescopes, and when they begin to earn, then Mod some camera's to infared and UV full spectrum light.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That isn't true overall, raw is best. But my teeth arent strong enough anymore and so I like stir fries and some blender drinks.

However, there are starches that require some cooking.

And, potatoes, wheat, and other vegetables. I read an article about plants having a built in mechanism to protect from predators. They create burrs, or thorns that hook into your system and can actually program your DNA, as their own defense system. Potatoes and wheat are high on that list. Cooking potatoes well is good. Also, with wheat, sprouting it, for breads is one of overcoming this.

Fermenting foods has huge health benefits as well.

Its complex, some things work well raw, some better cooked, or sprouting and some things are great fermented.

Now, when you use kirlian photography to measure the field of a vegetable, are you measuring how it applies to your health as a predator, or are you measuring the health of the fruit or vegetable before eaten, and while still semi alive, (its been picked already)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44

Apparently a study was done using Kirlian photography to show the difference of energy in foods that are organically grown and raw, versus foods that were commercially grown and cooked.
Personally, I think the images kind of speak for themselves.

kirlian photography is UNRELIABLE and inconsistent.

even normal film varies by a huge amount but at least we are aware and can see the differences.

kirlian photography does NOT produce the same image each time of the same object and gives different images/results due to different voltages,pressures,temperatures,humidity,conductivity and film type.

thus all this nonsense about photographing energy fields is utter nonsense and is simply due artifacts as explained above.

thus the unreliability to produce consistent results and images is worse by at least 10000 times or more.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi just popping on the forum for a quick read but saw your thread. I love all things Kirlian, linked below is a new thread that goes well with this one. I would like to see an experiment on GMO verses Organic.

Anyway back to reading both threads!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Love your new avatar, its just low key and perfect at the same time, though your others are very beautiful too.

I would be curious too if there is any difference in GMO and Heritage, it may not be in the energy patterns as I imagine GMO is healthy, just altered (though not healthy to consume, I meant just the plant itself is healthy for its own sake).

But I wonder what colors this would show, and radiated food too!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I was wondering about the irradiated foods as well. One thing that could also be examined is the seed of GMO verses natural, then of the whole process from seed and germination to adult plant. I really want a Kirlian system!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Wow, do you really believe that auric/etheric energy fields are some constant unchanging thing?

Maybe energy fields react to humidity, light, pressure etc etc.

Not saying I know enough about Kirlian to have anything but an interested opinion, but your rebuttal is a bit short on legs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join