It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirlian Photography shows Organic/Raw food vs Commercial/cooked food

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey guys!
I don't have much time at the moment to post up too too much, but just wanted to get this out there because I thought it was interesting!

Apparently a study was done using Kirlian photography to show the difference of energy in foods that are organically grown and raw, versus foods that were commercially grown and cooked.
Personally, I think the images kind of speak for themselves.
And I know from my own personal experience, the more 'live' food I eat, the better and healthier I feel. I think this should just be common knowledge by now. The more life and energy and nutrients packed in to the food, the better!

Anyway, I've gotta get back to work, but you can check out the video below to see more.
Hope all you ATS'ers have a great day!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Energy pathways. Not the energy in the food itself.

Kirlian photography is a collection of photographic techniques used to capture the phenomenon of electrical coronal discharges. It is named after Semyon Kirlian, who, in 1939 accidentally discovered that if an object on a photographic plate is connected to a high-voltage source, an image is produced on the photographic plate.[1]
Here.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Personally, I think the images kind of speak for themselves.

Really? How exactly do the images equate to better or worse quality food?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Have you ever experienced the difference between eating dead foods (cooked, processed, meat, fried, baked, etc) compared to eating live foods?
I have, and the difference is remarkable. Your energy levels, your bowel movements, your immune system, your overall well being are greatly enhanced. The more life your food contains, the more life you absorb into yourself. The more fresh, more organic, more raw the food is, the better it is for you.

Another example:
If you were to take Kirlian photography of someone who is sick, tired, old or dying, their energy levels will be much more diminished and low.
If you were to take Kirlian photography of someone who is in great health, full of life, physically active and happy, their energy levels will be much much higher.

Food is the same way. Would you rather eat weak, sickly, dying/dead food? Or would you rather eat alive, healthy, vibrant food?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

I'm asking how do these images "speak for themselves", as in what exactly is the correlation between good food and bad food in this imagery?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
No offense OP...but this is rather misleading. Where are the 4 sets of pictures...raw commercial and organic cooked would be nice to see would they not?

interesting idea...but needs more structure to be cr....edible

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Energy pathways. Not the energy in the food itself.

Kirlian photography is a collection of photographic techniques used to capture the phenomenon of electrical coronal discharges. It is named after Semyon Kirlian, who, in 1939 accidentally discovered that if an object on a photographic plate is connected to a high-voltage source, an image is produced on the photographic plate.[1]
Here.
Keep going to find the quote which applies here:

Kirlian photography has been the subject of mainstream scientific research, parapsychology research and art. To a large extent, It has been co-opted by promoters of pseudoscience and paranormal health claims in books, magazines, workshops, and web sites....

Kirlian's experiments did not provide evidence for an energy field other than the electric fields produced by chemical processes, and the streaming process of coronal discharges.[4]

The coronal discharges identified as Kirlian auras are the result of stochastic electric ionization processes, and are greatly affected by many factors, including the voltage and frequency of the stimulus, the pressure with which a person or object touches the imaging surface, the local humidity around the object being imaged, how well grounded the person or object is, and other local factors affecting the conductivity of the person or object being imaged. Oils, sweat, bacteria, and other ionizing contaminants found on living tissues can also affect the resulting images.
Pressure and moisture content are some key variables affecting the images. Pressure has nothing to do with the food quality, but moisture content does. When I harvest food from my garden, the moisture content is the highest, and as it sits around it starts to dry out.

But frankly, I think I can tell it's dried out just by looking at it, without Kirlian imagery. So if the claim is that fresher food is moister, I can go along with that claim, and Kirlian images may reflect that. But any claims beyond that need to be supported by more than pseudoscientific claims with no evidence.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

That's useful, at least. But I was just trying to point out that the thinking on this needed to change.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If it was only the things quoted that affected Kirlian Photography, then why would reiki affect the colors and field so much?

Reiki Session as seen by Aura Video camera

Kirlian Photography Introduction

The injured elbow emits a different field and can be detected in the photography.

Why is it that what is real and extremely interesting, is downplayed, put into disreputable fields of study.

The actual limitations posted in these articles don't exist and in fact, the fields and color very much relate to health, and other factors.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Scientific Miracles of Shivyog

www.energymedc.com...

Kirlian photography (aka corona discharge photography or spark electrography has been shown to demonstrate an
electrochemical image of pre- and post adjustment with definite change in image. Past research in this field, correlating homeopathic and acupuncture response has been documented. Terry Tobin, Ph.D. who was director of research at the former Pasadena College of Chiropractic, did direct some early chiropractic investigation of "The Effect of Spinal Manipulation on Energy Fields in the Fingers as Assessed by Kirlian Photography" as reported in Chiropractic USA, April, l983. Further research evaluating chiropractic response with this modality needs to be done. The potential of Kirlian photographic assessment in chiropractic could be phenomenal. It may be possible to image living tissue with this modality and show post-treatment response of life force before and after the chiropractic adjustment. ....

Life force can be conceptualized through the energetic body model. The Germans have been doing research into this and have shown the treatment effect of homeopathy with pre- and post-treatment photography demonatrating that before treatment the image is aberrant; after treatment, the Kirlian studies demonstrate nomality. Dr. M. K. Gaikin, a Leningrad surgeon who studied acupuncture in China, was the first to propose Kirlian photography as a means of demonstrating vital energetics.

Its a good read about various studies and I really, can't imagine anything more useful to our state of health and pinpointing stress, illness, and as tool for healing, then being able to clearly image our energetic fields and aura.

What is odd, is the amount of suppression of this.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If it was only the things quoted that affected Kirlian Photography, then why would reiki affect the colors and field so much?
Why is it that what is real and extremely interesting, is downplayed, put into disreputable fields of study.

The actual limitations posted in these articles don't exist and in fact, the fields and color very much relate to health, and other factors.
This aura machine isn't Kirlian photography. you put your hand on a sensor which measures skin conductivity and temperature, then the machine makes pretty colors. It's totally different.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

They have been studying Kirlian photography, and that name covers a great deal of research, that has evolved different methods. I for one would like to set up the computer version, not the plate version, if I ever had extra money to pursue interests.

This measures energy fields, light output/photons, emotions, moods, health, and this may be the tip of the iceberg.

What seems to have happened is they want to control this information and I am FURIOUS at living in a world built on LIES, CONTROL, DISINFO, and relying on the Programmed Apathy of the Public, to run full course over us with steel toed boots.

Here is an in search of program hosted by Leonard Nemoy on Kirlian.

As usual, the research and information that was shared with the public in the past decades, ie. 70's and 80's before they started massively controlling the news and media, is vastly different than what we are facing today.

Kirlian photography & Acupuncture

They can study spirit leaving the body. And Im sure this is just part of what became Black and appropriated by the Industrial Military Complex.

And I give the tryants the middle finger salute in their evil oppression.

I am furious that we don't have real education systems, with all the advancements and discoveries developed in the most amazing ways and we're not already FREE, EQUAL and PROGRESSED PEOPLE.

In this video, he shares, this is not the aura psychics see, this is the energetic body, the chi.

Now this already became a way of mapping, REMOTE VIEWING and measuring the amount of energy, the astral projection, or mental projection of the RV.

And so I think its time for more and more people to really refuse to allow one side to suppress threads like this and have really good out of the box, discussion on all the implications, usage, and what it should mean for our understanding.

For example, the material universe and those who believe in materialism and the finality of death, NO, its been scientifically been proven that you are an infinite being, but they don't want you to know that, that would ruin their control grid enormously.

So all this information IS CRITICAL.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I really have a huge problem living in a world where some information was given on a variety of topics that are real, have gone into in depth studies, decades ago, but now in a new century, we are reverting to the DARK AGES OF REPRESSION and the Military Complex can steal information and marginalize it, hoping no mind is competent enough to know these studies didn't just change results, and that don't believe their current crop of scientists who can sabotage any results they want.

Its Pathetic that anyone allowed them to do this. It's beyond comprehension that we're on a forum in the next century dealing with this complete lack of curiosity, understanding now.

To actually gain in science we have to go back to old releases of information, the older studies, because all the rest has gone BLACK.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm going to take a point by point synapse of the entire video of in search of, because the information there is top notch investigation of a very important field of study that suddenly went into military classified projects, and its infuriates me.

So in response to this measuring humidity, of all things to define currently, here is something that proves that to be insulting.

Kirlian photography & Acupuncture

Kirlian photography & Acupuncture ---At the California College Of Acupuncture, a state approved teaching institution, research is ongoing in the field of aura photography. ….trying to capture motion pictures of the energy body, putting high voltage through plants and humans. These are kirlian movies of the sparks around 2 fingertips. The person on the right reported feeling agitated. ---When we take a kirlian photograph of a living object, it will always change, it changes very dynamically, very much like we expect the human aura to change. And we do believe these changes do accompany in human beings, physiological changes, changes in the body, or state of health, we find changes with the emotional state, its a very complex thing that we're just learning about.

Words in bold from a scientist.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Good job on completly debunking this nonsense. Its obvious this has to do with electrical conductivity... moisture being the key component.

I love the smell of a good ATS smackdown in the morning.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here the photograph in the Institute showed the difference (not in humidity) but in emotional state, a critical difference for the importance of this science.

The image to the right reveals the energy field changes in a highly agitated state.

Independent studies showed that occasionally, when conditions were right, ie, high energy, very sensitive cameras to pick up very faint energy fields, it would reveal the phantom effect, much like my uncle who lost his arm and became paraplegic from a logging accident, and he could feel itch and the effect of is missing arm at times.

This is a quote from the In Search of Video by Leonard Nimoy.

On some of the photographs the portion cut away was still there, evidence for the first time that the physical body is not all there is

Something other than humidity and just sparks is being photographed.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Good job on completly debunking this nonsense. Its obvious this has to do with electrical conductivity... moisture being the key component.

I love the smell of a good ATS smackdown in the morning.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

The stupidity of this comment is unfreaking real. READ AND LEARN, the debunking never occurred.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The implication of the studies done while we still had the semblance of a free press is enormous, absolutely enormous, and it explains WHY IT WENT CLASSIFIED.

I've read about the studies done in RV in the US, Russia and China, where the target (remember the target is blind) was able to be assessed, for when the RV'er, was successful his energy was picked up, the kind of energy would be a projection, or mental projection, as opposed to a full oobe.

What they know, and what they don't want us to know is an enormous gulf of information.

But it could never happen without your fulll support of their oppression.

Look in the mirror and blame yourself for in this Free portion of the world, we have allowed this crapola when even subtle clues should have been enough for a very competent group of watchdog citizens (who don't seem to exist), to have exposed it and taken the power and truth back where it belongs.

THINK.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The conclusion of the video is so polar opposite of this childish and shallow attempt to shut down this information, they are world's apart. Of course one is based on real research and actual studies that I respect.

The conclusion was: Kirlian Photography offers a great tool in the horizons of medicine.

---(another institute study) a kirlian generator is set up to study the blood. A glass plate coated with liquid crystals is used. A drop of blood is carefully measured and placed on the crystal plate. An ultra high speed camera prepares to capture the first 1/1000th of a second in the discharge... What we found out was that normal blood had a certain healthy pattern radiating waves coming from the center (the experiment is repetivite, you can repeat it again and again.)

While with cancer patients, we found the pattern itself is not there as pronounced and sometimes completely gone, no inner circle, no inner corona. The radiating pattern is missing and bubbles appear, a lot of bubbles sometimes. There is a differentiation between healthy blood and cancer blood!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
cebunet.com...

Research with Kirlian pbctography has been performed by very reputable scientists. It's application to clinical sciences is still very much in in infancy. In the book High Voltage Photography, author H.S. Dakin concluded: ".... in special cases there are apparent correlations betweem the shapes and intensity of high voltage photographic images and physiological conditions." An article by Leonard Konikiewicz in The Journal of Biological Photographic Association stated:" ... now that we have identified the driving force behind corona modulation, the application of Kirlian techniques may become a valuable diagnostic dimension in some clinical applications."

Kirlian photography has been researched for application to diagnostics in cancer. Human bresat tumor biopsies performed by Glen Rhine, Phd, at St Bartholomew's Hospital--in London in 1985 showed that there is a difference between malignant breast tissue and normal biopsy tissue. In Greece, Kirlian color photography has been shown to be a useful tool in diagnosis of psychopathology. Omura's research published in l978 in the International Journal of Accupuncture and Electrotherapeutics Research related to a "snowflake" appearance pattern which was disease related to gout and rheumatoid arthritis. The article, "An Image Intensification Technique of Motion Picture Kirlian Photography," authored by Gary Pooke and Paul Sparks is fascinating. These gentlemen were researchers at the U S Naval postgraduate school in the Man/Machine Systems Design Lab in Monterey, California. Their conclusion on Kirlian photography was "It is the author's belief that the technique described here is another step for that verification, in addition, to it's possible uses in Psychology, medicine, agriculture, art and industry"

So WHY? Why the smear tactics? What is going on?

Well here is an article about PSI, from a good research site:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In depth article about psy op purpose and strategies. I had to PDF this one and the names mentioned will provide some really interesting research.

The part that then goes into Kirlian is so interesting, I'm having a real challenge trying to find what to quote really, this is something you need to read in full to understand the real implications.

Later research has found that the human body has a biophysical field around it composed of morphogenic fields, defined by cell biologists as the fields which switch genes on and off and control cell development. They determine whether a cell will become a skin cell or an eye cell, for instance.

US military intelligence evaluated the Kirlian effect:

‘...the Soviets seem preoccupied with the search for the energy that carries or facilitates telepathy transmission. Is it electromagnetic or not? The search for this unknown energy has led the Soviets to Kirlian photography; named after its inventors Semyon and Valentina Kirlian. The Kirlians developed a technique of photographing with a high-frequency electrical field involving a specially constructed high-frequency spark generator, tuned up and down between 75,000 and 200,000 electrical oscillations per second. Their first photographs showed turquoise and reddish-yellow patterns of flares coming out of specific channels within leaves. A magnified picture of a finger showed craters of light and flares’

By the 1960s research on bioluminescence revealed by Kirlian photography was going on in many Soviet universities. Perfected techniques of photographing the play of high-frequency currents on humans, plants and animals, as well as on inanimate matter have set the Soviets on some striking discoveries about the energetical nature of man. "Bio-plasma” is a term coined by the Soviets for bioluminescent phenomena or energy. Scientists at the Kazakh State University at Alma-ata have found illnesses tend to show up in advance as a disordered play of flares from the "bio-plasma" long before they manifest in the physical body.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join