It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yangtze River Turns Red and Turns Up a Mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Mt Fuji goes off. Something unprecedented happens. Going off Casey, he did say Japan would go into the sea. They're in the process of removing the rods now and that whole mess goes into the ocean with it. Everything dies.

Just throwing it out there.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
reply to post by Soulece

Mt Fuji goes off. Something unprecedented happens. Going off Casey, he did say Japan would go into the sea. They're in the process of removing the rods now and that whole mess goes into the ocean with it. Everything dies.

Just throwing it out there.

I think Fuji is the most plausible scenario. It makes perfect sense.

But being in Minnesota, this makes me think of yellowstone and how it might erupt.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I saw this article on other sites on the internet and started to wonder. All I can say is that the cabal/illuminati/whatever can control governments and money and the weather and whatever else - they can send man made craft into space. They can supposedly send a craft to Mars and show us pictures. They can make technology and manufacture it so that industrialised nations can have pocket sized cameras and phones and portable computers ...and ...I am getting to it - they cannot tell us what the red colour is in the water!!!!

Scientists can take a sample and work it out - I have no doubt. There are probably Children taking samples and testing it with their home science kits - with parents saying you be careful with that you don't know what it is - you heard the man on the television tell us that they don't know what it is...

There is an answer and I imagine a person from the general public with a science based background will work it out. It is 2012 and somewhere someone connected to the government and/or big business knows exactly why the river turned red.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
So, we have rivers turning red in a highly active EQ region, and even in the article it states that this location is downstream from many factories, and people put links in the thread with evidence of the massively dangerous levels of pollution in the country, and people are STILL quoting the Bible?

Deny ignorance indeed.

I would suggest that this is the result of pollution, or sediment washed downstream as a result of EQ activity. Those are the likely explanations. It's not strange at all, it's nature, and for a country that dumps millions of tonnes of waste into their own water every year why is anyone surprised by this?

Although interesting for the dramatic images, this is a non-story. Get back to us when people start dropping dead because a factory refused to report their holding tanks had ruptured and they're responsible for the injury or deaths of hundreds of thousands of people who came into contact with the waste.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by antonia

on a serious note, the third largest river in the world turns red, no one knows why, and yet no one is concerned.

Do you know how often this happens in the world? A hell of a lot more than you seem to believe. It's not common, but it certainly isn't a rare occurance either. If we got out panties in a wad and hit the bunker every time this happened ATS would be a ghost town,

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
There is a thread currently up about this same topic. This has happened years earlier in China, and the red color of the water was found to be leaked industrial and/or sewage waste.

factsanddetails.com...

I was thinking this.... yet more probs the human has created!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Bloody colored waters is a sign of volcanic activity. Right before the Exodus of the hebrews took place around 1450 b.c. the Santorini Volcano exploded and is probably what God used to mock the gods of Egypt with his 10 plagues.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Ben81

Bloody colored waters is a sign of volcanic activity. Right before the Exodus of the hebrews took place around 1450 b.c. the Santorini Volcano exploded and is probably what God used to mock the gods of Egypt with his 10 plagues.

Well, there was just an earthquake in SW China....

EDIT: Earthquake was already comprehensibly pointed out by RussianScientists on p1, but Lonewolf's info does join the dots here.

edit on 9-9-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Not altogether uncommon. Either Iron that has been churned up or pissed off algae. proof -> www.lifeinfreshwater.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
China is notorious for pollution of its rivers and ecosystems. A denim factory turns one river into an unnatural blue hue and an explosion poisons another river with toxic benzine .

Xintang, China is home to some 15,000 textile factories which produce 200 million pairs of blue jeans every year. The wastewater from these factories turns local rivers an unnatural shade of blue Source: www.greenfudge.org...

China Apologizes To Russia Over Toxic Benzene Spill Source: www.terradaily.com...

I believe the red color may be pollution also

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What about a massive algae bloom?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

It sure looks like they were referring to volcano's as angels of death to me. They make all sorts of noises as they go off. Looks like they make reference to the red sees created from the volcanos. Maybe there was a mass eruption of volcanoes in that area of the world sometimes before and oral history of it was passed on from generation to generation. Tying this fear to a religion would be common practice of the time. I'm sure a mass eruption of volcanoes around the world could happen again.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Silly question, but I haven't been able to find any info on this.

Did anyone follow it upstream and see where it began?

It did start before the EQ close to it. So I'm not sure that is the cause.

There are some fantastical explanations to why it is there, but no one is finding out where it began.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Reminds me of when an Australian creek turned bright Green (it was a couple of years ago now though):

The reason as to why this creek was Green was found to be a result of a company releasing chemicals into it. Perhaps this is what is happening to the Yangtze River?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I think you are right. Another river in China also had a red color from pollution. Its the Roxian, in Guangxi China.
Source: factsanddetails.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Could just be a Red Tide phenomenon.

Red Tide - Wikipedia

This is actually pretty common, especially in coastal areas. But it has been known to happen in freshwater rivers as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

i WAS ALSO THING OF AN ALGAE BLOOM

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I dunno if it's true but here ya go

lovingenergies.spruz.com...

www.todayonline.com...
"It's not a problem," one boatman said in Chongqing. "The water colour is within the normal range. For us boatmen, the colour just means the river is washing its water.

"But the colour this year is redder and darker," he added.

Investigations are still underway but authorities said silt deposits brought in by floods from upstream were a likely cause for the colour. AGENCIES.

Sounds legit to me >.<

edit on 9-9-2012 by Whitewonder because: additional info

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I agree with the boatman, if the fish are still alive and it happens all the time there is no problem. China wants to distroy its enviorment maybe somebody should say something. Like that would ever happen, so where is all the red water going, downstream.
So where did it start? In the middle, then something gave. At the start, rain run off. As for the bible, word for word seems strange people. Who do you think wrote the bible anyway; rewrote the bible? Better to look on the writings on stone before refering to the bible.
So what did the test say about the water? Next its gonna be sold on _____ for money. Mt. Fuji is active and just waiting also. Too many EQ to pass off these days.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I call BS. This picture is enhanced in Photoshop cant you tell?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join