It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado in New York City???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Those videos were amazing, what about the last one where they say "Whos' got the baby? Where's the baby?" Wow
It was like he is saying, it looks like it is dissipating and I am shouting NOOO! It is gaining momentum and headed right for you!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

I really hope you are ok
I am sure you are, stay safe and do not take chances. I think this is going to become more common in the next few years.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I was alarmed to find there are tornados occasionally, once in a great while, in the Fraser Valley and on the Island too. Had never heard of that before, so it is possible.

By the way, one of the funniest series I have ever watched is fumoffu!!!! (offtopic on your avatar)
edit on 8-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Too bad you logged out, because I think this is discussion worthy. Yes it is rare but not as common as it seems to be getting, you have had 2 now in the past year or so?

We have seen animals migrating from Texas into my area in mo. in the past couple years and that alone should have been a sign of changes in our weather, I swear it seems like the tornado alley has moved east and is changing everything I thought I knew about weather here.

I am thinking that we will see southern Canadian type weather this year with intense blowing winds from the North mixing with warmer moist winds from the gulf states which is going to be really dangerous and deadly.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Appreciate the concern, Antar.
Fortunately for me and my family who were all gathered today, it was only a thunderstorm over our heads.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by powerdrone

New York farm land yes, but in the city no tornado. Get your facts straight OP...your title was misleading.

Note to poster [edit: Maluhia] of youtube video of tornado....thank you

edit on 9-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added edit: Maluhia

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Awesome insight on here. I never knew it was so common? Just seemed bizarre and the idea of a tornado ripping through NYC terrified me.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I live in CT and we were under a tornado watch almost all day. I even got alerts on my cell.

very strange indeed

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by powerdrone
Awesome insight on here. I never knew it was so common? Just seemed bizarre and the idea of a tornado ripping through NYC terrified me.

I've lived here my whole life, and it is not common. we get more alerts and watches every year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join