It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats really want Bush to win!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is my PERSONALL THEORY on the currant election in the USA.

I know that seams wacky.......BUT.......I think that the real power players in the Democratic party want Bush to win.
They want to run Hillary in the next election! ! ! ! YES they do!! and she cant be run AGAINST an incumbant Democrat.

Some of the big power players in the Kerry camp are all from the Clinton administration, and I think they have been placed there to sabotage the Kerry election. Odd things have been leaking out about Kerry, from Key Democrats......seaming to make me wonder WTF are they up to?

I could be right on the money with this one....what do you you folks think??

I betcha Bush wins!.......and I think THIS reason is the real reason ~WHY ~

Please tell me WHY ........if you think I am off base here.....because this whole thing bugs me.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

[edit on 14-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why can't she run in 2012, instead of 2008?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
or.....
maybe we just hate bush so much, we want to watch him squirm for four more years....
sorry, couldn't help it. and well, you may be right as to what you say, which would really tell me alot about the democratic party, that they'd let this person.....who I consider to be close to an insane loon....run for another four years just so their prime star can take the helm next time...

there might not be a next time!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have been saying this all along. I think Kerry was put up because he has flaws that can be exploited. I find it funny that Clinton had heart surgery right after the RNC convention, taking himself out of the campaigning for Kerry. I bet that he won't do any. I think this all sets up nicely to have Hilary run in 08.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They probally want her to get in as soon as possible. It would be better for the Dems if Kerry lost and Hillary ran in '08. That way they have a popular Dem running against a possible unpopular Rep.

[edit on 10-14-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
AMEN jrs..........AMEN.....you see the puzzle peices as well!
I guess I am not alone in this after all, maybe I am NOT as crazy as some may think.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I suppose they feel that they will definately get into power if Bush tays in for another term. After another four years even the most ardent republican will be screaming "get them outta the office!"

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Jedi I assume you mean that Kerry lost? Hilary would not stand a chance going against a sitting Democratic President in 08. Hillary's star will be faded by 12, and most people will have forgotten her by then.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Perhaps some faction of the Democratic party.
I find John F. Kerry a good deal more pallettable than Hilary.
She is as mind locked in her views as Bush is.
Trade a Left bone head for a right bone head? Thank you, but NO.

I worry if Bush is elected he really will start imposing a police state.
He is creating more terrorists and world-wide animosity towards the US.

We will probably face serious challenges ahead, And an intellectually challenged president doesn't fit the bill. I would like a thinking, adaptive, hopeful mind running the whitehouse and nation.

Let's let the people of the Nation choose their leader and NOT political operatives.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
AMEN jrs..........AMEN.....you see the puzzle peices as well!
I guess I am not alone in this after all, maybe I am NOT as crazy as some may think.

This Republican Internet whisper/wish existed before we even had a Democratic primary. Probably the most rampant repeated "assertion" of the past year.

Oh the Clintons want Dean to get the nomination so Bush will win! See Gore endorsed him. Don't vote Dean! Vote Lieberman. He'd win. We Republicans promise we'll vote for "Loserman" this time. Don't fall for the Clinton's trick, nominate Lieberman!

Wait, hang on. Now the Clintons are scared of Edwards. You know I might vote Edwards if he got the nomination. I just don't like that Kerry.

Oh, wait, Kerry won? Well obviously the Clintons were pushing Kerry all along since that helps Bush the most. :shk:

And four years ago what did they say?

Oh, the Clintons want Gore to lose so Hillary can run in 2004.

Could they have been proven any more wrong? Refresh my memory. Is Hillary running?

Nothing new. And still nothing to it. In case you hadn't noticed Kerry's momentum kicked in when he added the Clintonistas to his staff (long after the nomination). Something Gore refused to do.

With "enemies" like that, who needs friends? Bill, Hillary and Carville will win this for Kerry. Gore was the only dumb duped monkey on this one.

If you want to start a rumor, make it believable. Like.... if Kerry wins, a Clinton will be on the Supreme Cout within a year. Spread that. I dare you.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well, I doubt many middle ground swing voters would ever go for Hillary.

I'm a republican and I'm voting Kerry because the Bush crew basicly kicked me and other libral republicans out of the party.

Now come 2008 Bush is gone no matter what...and I'll probably be voting republican (assuming they don't keep up the same crap with a new front man).

So Hillary has less of a chance of winning in 2008 than Kerry does in 2004...from my point of view.

As a side note, the political parties in the US are in a transition right now. The Republicans have gone WAY to the right from where they were even in the early 90s and the democrats have nudged a little more toward the middle. This leaves a fair amount of people like myself in limbo, but with a slight lean toward the republicans if they ever moderate themselves again.

(The new Republican platform sucks! If bush wins I'm registering Independant.)

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
Jedi I assume you mean that Kerry lost? Hilary would not stand a chance going against a sitting Democratic President in 08. Hillary's star will be faded by 12, and most people will have forgotten her by then.

Er yes, that was a typo on my part.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
They probally want her to get in as soon as possible. It would be better for the Dems if Kerry lost and Hillary ran in '08. That way they have a popular Dem running against a possible unpopular Rep.

You call Hillery popular???? She is one of the most despised people in politics....... ON BOTH SIDES.

Bring her on!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
......is highly respected Nice of you to perpetuate the Freeper hate for a proven commodity! Excuse me while I catch that shadenfraud buzz off of your demise! The radical Right that has hijacked the GOP will continue to alienate AMericans and solidify the next 4 presidential cycles for non-GOP presidents. I don't automatically say Democrat, because I feel a third party coming on made up of popular, and sane, Republicans, who can likely get in there.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
seems to me like a little bit of a risky move, trying to run what would be the first woman president
I think a lot of people that are sexist just plain may not vote for a female candidate--agreeing with her or not

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think if we as a country had to put up with 4 MORE years of war mongering, everyone would be happy for a big change of leadership. I suspect thats the major part of the Democratic plan to get the first female President in office.
Dont get me wrong...I would love to see a female President......but at such a cost? I dunno.........I smell conspiracy on the part of the key Democrat higher ups.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
I have been saying this all along. I think Kerry was put up because he has flaws that can be exploited. I find it funny that Clinton had heart surgery right after the RNC convention, taking himself out of the campaigning for Kerry. I bet that he won't do any. I think this all sets up nicely to have Hilary run in 08.

Are you suggesting that Clinton had unnecessary open heart surgery to backdoor Kerry? That's crazy! If he truly wanted to stay out of the campaign, he could have been put on "bed rest". There would have been no better time for Hillary to run then now. Four years from now, who knows.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am a Republican and I have believed this since ALGORE and Hillary refused to run. How do you think the democrats ended up with Kerry? Kerry is a sacrafical lamb.

You think Bill Clinton is not campaining because of his bypass operation? Think again.

Being the election is this close look for an "October Surprise" but instead of the Republicans being behind it, it will be the Clintons....not obviously though.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well for what it's worth I believe the hierarchy of the democrat party wouldn't mind seeing Kerry lose. However, I believe wanting them to lose is a little strong. As for Hillary being the first female president it would be hard enough to accomplish and when it was time to sit or run bush had pretty good numbers. However, if bush was a second termer it would be the most fertile ground that Clinton could find, and with her very large negatives she would need some very fertile ground. Could you imagine an election with her in it�..when the investigation ended she was the only one that came close to being prosecuted.

Just noticed that someone earlier commented that the republican party had drifted conservative and the democrats had moved to the center��where have you been?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by JediMaster

You call Hillery popular???? She is one of the most despised people in politics....... ON BOTH SIDES.

Bring her on!

And you just can't stand she's got at least 20 years secured in the Senate from NEW YORK can you?

Like I said. The flip flops between oh, she really wants to run...watch out for that one and BRING HER ON!!! all scream two things.

1) The Republican rumor mill is broke. Unorganized. Inneffective. Laughable.

and

2) Republicans ultimately expose their true feelings on this in every heated exchange, which is THEY are the ones that want Hillary to run for President.

Why? So they'll finally get a chance to beat a Clinton. You can't. You CAN'T do it. The Clinton's took all you had. All you got. Your A game, as it were. And where's your Gingrinch now? Huh? Name a detractor not retired to being a Fox News contributor or up on drug charges or a sexual harrasment lawsuit or an outright laughing stock with a manapple? You probably can't. THE CLINTON'S ARE UNTOUCHABLE NOW!

The most fiercely challenged public figures to ever grace the White House threshhold THRIVE today basking as two of the most widely beloved figures in the WORLD. After Jimmy Carter of course.

Bill is ike Reagen without the son voting for Kerry.
Hillary is like that girl that slapped you in front of the whole fraternity, you still can't touch.
Yet, detractors rail and rail...grrrrrr.... if only Idda, shoulda, woulda....why won't she RUN where I can get 'er?????

I realize nobody that immerses themselves in one sided channels gets that, and myself have personally observed the exceptions to that via continued in-fighting on a particular board of some note every time Clinton comes up or a particularly stupid Kerry charge (i.e. LOOK YOU GUYS STILL DON'T GET IT, WE MISREAD PUBLIC OPINION ON CLINTON AND WASTED 8 YEARS, STOP TRYING TO CLINTONIZE KERRY!!!)

But do what ya like. Run against Clinton some more in ya head. Bring him up every chance you get as a reason to not vote Kerry.
And keep beggin' Hillary to run, so you finally get that third bite at the forbidden fruit. :shk:

Keep hope alive! Keep hope alive!

People don't even get her value now. She's the new Ted Kennedy.
She can say and do anything she wants for 20 years!!!! And take all your heat. All your jokes. While President Kerry shines.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by RANT]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join