It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama rejects his own brother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I wasn't really sure where to put this since it would fit more than one category.

We all know how Barack Obama has distanced himself from his family. We don't hear about them until they make the news in their own right. For somebody who believes in "spreading the wealth around", he sure isn't very generous toward his own family. I would be appalled as a Democrat, at Obama's behavior regarding his own family.

This is very typical of the far-leftist; do as I say, not as I do. The wealthy in the Democratic party talk about how we need to be "compassionate" and generous with our money; how we need to spread the wealth around yet they have to be some of the biggest tight-asses on the face of the earth, Obama included.

As a side note, this story would also seem to lend some credence to the claim that Obama has been "born and bred to be President". How exactly is it that the rest of his family lives in squalor yet he was galloping around the globe in his younger years?

A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill. So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful. But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”

One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help.

Source

The fact is, if Mitt Romney exhibited this type of behavior, he would be eviscerated by the Obama worshipers as well as the press (I know, that's redundant).

In any case, it's just sad and pathetic that Obama has basically put his family in a closet and makes every effort to keep them out of mind and out of sight. I simply cannot imagine treating my own brothers this way; they would be far more important to me than any public office could ever be.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Share the wealth with the poor, unless they are related to you. Not exactly as case of practice what you preach.

Nice post.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

This is very typical of the far-leftist; do as I say, not as I do.

It's very typical of the right wing also. It's very typical of every politician out there. I would go as far as to say it's typical of many church leaders across our country. Here in Texas people believing the laws should apply to everyone else but themselves is the norm.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
How does one really know if any of this is really true? It could be mostly fabricated. I just wonder.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
How does one really know if any of this is really true? It could be mostly fabricated. I just wonder.

I'm with you. I'm like, Say What?

People with money get hounded by poor people all the time to spread the wealth. If you have it and want to give, thats one thing and perhaps you should but you are in no way obligated to do so. This George person should have taken steps to provide health care for his son instead of asking someone else. If Obama were really Georges brother, I can see the asking from family, but this I'm sure is not the case.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Is this the same brother who has been cashing in on Obama's fame? If I'm not mistaken, he uses his "status" so people lend him money and he goes and blows it on hookers and drugs. I can't remember if his name was George and I'm a bit lazy to find the article right now. If it is then the man has no shame.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
from your source

“I have no one else to ask.”

that doesn't mean he did ask obama, and obama refused.

maybe he is feeling shunned, and didn't bother. either way it's a sad story, but in my mind this is simple election mud slinging

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
"The man has no shame"
Did you mean Barry or George?

Our POTUS was a man who was cloned to be the president early in life....hes a CIA drone......

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
"The man has no shame"
Did you mean Barry or George?

Our POTUS was a man who was cloned to be the president early in life....hes a CIA drone......

I'm talking about George. Like I said, I'm not even sure if it's the same brother we're talking about here.

And what's the deal with all you guys that call him Barry? I sure as heck never saw anyone going around calling dubya "Temporary" when he was potus. Just makes all you sound a bit...

I like how you say that as if you have solid proof. I mean, if you have solid proof that he is who you say he is then you should either be dead or rich... maybe both.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My problem with this story is that somehow $1000 is going to pay for a hospital stay, let alone some sort of chest condition.

I can't take it seriously right there.

Edit: At first I said heart condition...but rather its a "chest" condition. Okie dokie.
edit on 9/9/2012 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a single hypocrite typifies a whole political party

pretty sure we're all hypocrites...

the real question is: to what extent? !

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Is this the same brother who has been cashing in on Obama's fame? If I'm not mistaken, he uses his "status" so people lend him money and he goes and blows it on hookers and drugs. I can't remember if his name was George and I'm a bit lazy to find the article right now. If it is then the man has no shame.

Nope, that's Obama's illegal alien Uncle -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I can't believe people don't know about Obama's half brother in Kenya (surprise, surprise)...

If Romney had a distant third cousin that needed help, we would have surely heard about it, and he would have gotten the expected media beating because of it.

But since Obama's brother lives in Kenya, we need to keep super quiet about that?

edit on 9-9-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika
My problem with this story is that somehow $1000 is going to pay for a hospital stay, let alone some sort of chest condition.

I can't take it seriously right there.

Edit: At first I said heart condition...but rather its a "chest" condition. Okie dokie.
edit on 9/9/2012 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

I didn't realize it at the time of my above post but Dinesh D’Souza is the creator of the blockbuster Anti Obama film in theaters now called " 2016 Obama's America.

This story is all over the place. www.newsmax.com...

It stands to reason Dinesh D’Souza will likely help George out with more money seeing that this film has already grossed over 26 million dollars.

The film hit the theaters on the 24th - This story broke 3 days earlier on the 21st. - so the creator didn't have tons of money at the time to send to George and he had no way of knowing the movie would be a hit.

Imagine that, Creator of Anti Obama movie cares more about Obama's brother than does his own brother. Obama is a sad sad excuse for a waste of flesh.

new topics

top topics

join