It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think happened in the Amanda Knox fiasco...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was praying to God the other night and he asked me to take a look at the Amanda Knox trial. This is a very brief synopsis of what I think "really happened" in all the media BS and such that allowed her to get out of it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok, so its very simple IMO. I believe Meredith Kercher was murdered within an hour of arriving home, more specifically in the time frame of 9:45pm-10:30pm (no duodenal digestion). Basically Amanda Knox is a "non con" or conscious blind person that was involved in a true ritual that manifested itself realistically. She had only met Raffaele Sollecito 7 days earlier (GOLD) and he was a trader mason (as per his colors of clothing in the photo). I assume there was someone or something that wanted Kercher dead and he was paid to orchestrate it. So onto what I believe happened.

(I have a more detailed explanation that accounts for all evidence and positions of things, just not getting into it as I dont have a lot of time and have much to do today-trying to get this job)

I think that Knox, Raffaele Sollecito, and Rudy Guede were all looking to get some drugs (marijuana) and had no money (this was the story for Knox and Guede-Raffaele Sollecito was a straight sacrifice). What happened is that Knox had had problems with Kercher and knew she was wealthy and would have money in her room. I believe that the 3 (Knox, Raffaele Sollecito, Guede) entered Kercher's room at aroun 9:45pm and began to rummage through her belongings to steal the 300 euros that were missing so that they could give it to Guede so that he could go buy them drugs. Kercher walks in and suprises them, and they panic, as she says shes calling teh authorities on them. In a reaction, they (Raffaele Sollecito specifically) hold that small pen knife to her so that she cannot get to the phone. At this point, for whatever reason, I believe Guede begins to have sex with/rape her against her will (Knox watching over the whole time like "yea, shes gonna get what she deserves now" or something to that effect satisfying her need for revenge for arguments). Kercher panics and doesnt want it, so she struggles, and Raffaele Sollecito, who has been holding her at knifepoint, stabs her in the throat. It fazes her but doesnt put her out. He then stabs her a second time, this time deeper and it still does not kill her (she may have fainted and then regained consciousness). Since both Guede and Raffaele Sollecito have committed heinous crimes, they tell Knox "youre in on this too, finish her, and she goes to the kitchen to grab the larger knife (I believe 2 knives were used) and finishes her with it, thats the 8cm wound. After the first stab, Guede runs to the bathroom and loses his bowels because he doesnt know what else to do. Guede was only in for the rape IMO, and it was really Raffaele Sollecito and Knox that meant to kill her. Thats why Guede was the only one to apologize to the victims family, as well as said he only kissed her (basically a small admission of sexual contact, scaled back to "Just kissed her" similar to how a cheater would rationalize things and tell someone they did less that what they really did).

Thats the very very short version, and if anyone has questions of the details, I can supplement reasons that things occurred the way I believe they did. Also Raffaele Sollecito's family member in the police dept helped him to cover up the crime. Thats why evidence was handled so poorly, it was intentionally botched. But yea just throwing that out there. Fire aaway with any questions you may have if this scenario doesnt sound logical, and I will provide reasoning and answers to supplement my belief that this is how it went down. (have to log off now but will be back on in a few days)
edit on 8-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I have always wondered if she got away with murder. I could never figure out why so many people in the U.S. believed that she was innocent. The few people that I have spoken with about this incident was convinced that there was no way she could commit murder. I would ask them why, and they would say "look how sweet and innocent she looks". Hearing that just amazes me. I don't know if she is guilty or not, but my problem with the case is how the Italian Government gathers their evidence. It is not like the U.S. Justice System. And what is with this Appeal Process? Basically the Appeal was the same process as the Trial.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I stopped at praying to god. I am not saying this to be harsh. Just informing you so your future threads can have a better audience.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is the last time i click on one of the OP's posts.

I too stopped at the "praying to god" part.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Many of us pray or talk to God. Most of us dont expect to hear back from him but you say he told you to look into the Amanda Knox trial. God doesnt have better things to do?

And why fiasco? It was a trial.
edit on 8-9-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Oh. I talked with god also. He told me that the real murderer was someone posting on this thread

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
To the OP'er

I am trying to think just why I am bothering to put my thoughts forward on a post such as this, after reading the above. But given some people may stumble into this thread eons from now, I give you MY knowledge on this case, not just my thoughts.So that others may see some truth not some lunatic theory involving masons!!!

So, your God asked you to take a look at the Amanda Knox trial huh? Well first off, it was the Amanda Knox AND Raffaele Sollecito ' fiasco'. You have right away fallen into the tabloid BS by citing only the woman involved.
And Raffaele is a ' trader Mason' because of the colors of the clothes he wears? You joke. Surely? And just what ' photo' of him in these particular colored clothes are you referencing here? Do tell. Enquiring minds want to know.

Amanda and Raffaele readily admitted they smoked an occasional joint...and all power to them. Have you smoked a joint? Ever? If you have, do you recall ever feeling murderous? I doubt it very much. You would be more likely to raid a cookie jar than go murder somebody. These two young people had met each other 6 days before Meredith was murdered, and Raffaele had had only one sexual partner beforehand. Now. Picture yourself with a beautiful young student, and all the great lovemaking that ensued. Do you think that after only 5 days you would be feeling like another sexual encounter where you had to commit a murder because you were paid to do that? And this victim to be was your lovers roommate? And your lover agreed to help out? And then include a person she had met once and you had never met ( Guede) to take part in this orgy of sex and murder?

Now to your claims of wealth. Oh dear me. Meredith was NOT from a wealthy family at all. This is laughable beyond belief. Neither was Amanda from a wealthy family but she had worked 3 jobs in Seattle to save money for this once in a lifetime trip and study sojourn. She also had over US$5000 in the bank when Meredith was murdered. Money was NOT an issue. Raffaele was living in an apartment paid for by his father and money was NOT an issue!
Rudy Guede however had no job, no money. Oh, and no cellphone to make contact with anybody to arrange a murder/meetup. He also had a great MO given he had used a rock to gain entrance to a building he burgled a couple of weeks earlier PLUS he had threatened with a knife.

TO BE CONTINUED since by linking initially to your whole opening post I had to delete it and limit my words to the ridiculous assertions you made, and I remember. So another part to follow.

ETA: I may not be back for a couple of days so I need to add...consider changing ' Gods'. Your last one let you down bigtime.I am not meaning to be nasty here but whenever anyone tells me their God made them do it ( in whatever guise) and it is an insidious 'do it'.....questions need to be asked. The Taleban know exactly what I am talking about.
edit on 10-9-2012 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm curious exactly what God wanted you to look at it for? did he just say "Look at it" ? Surely if he decided the case needed to be looked at, he would ask someone with an input to the case? like a legal person with dealings in the case?

What a bizarre way God works - he get's someone totally unrelated to the case to "Look at it" - pretty useless of God - surely at the trial or beforehand would be a better time? duh, perhaps he was busy writing more Simpsons episodes?

edit on 10-9-2012 by ted4d because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just putting out what I think happened from trying to read the environment and piece it together (and praying). I think she killed Meredith and Meredith's specter watches both of them daily, waiting to pay her back. I expect to see a nasty headline in teh future concerning the both of them. Ive been told shes going to make them pay from the dead side.

When I originally looked at the articles and started to research it online, the power went out, as well as a storm came in, so im not too sure if that means anything or I was just looking at teh material at the perfectly synchronized time, but I believe its more, and they are going to pay. Take care.

top topics

join