It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myrtle Beach S.C. Nightly UFO Sightings -- Hundreds of Witnesses

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Best video yet..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by slapman

Yep...that's definitely the best video yet. A star for you, friend! That's exactly what we've been seeing.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by slapman
Best video yet..
www.youtube.com...

They look like flares , kinda like these .

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by slapman

Awesome, that's pretty much what I've been seeing! I haven't seen any in clusters like that, mostly just single dots of light that come on and go out just as quickly.

Don't flares move? I've never seen one move.

Maybe they're flares. But where would they be originating from? I'm not seeing anything shoot up or float down or any debris when they disappear.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Honestly in that last video...the "OMG and WTF" video, they do look like flares, roman candles, or some sort of fireworks. I wonder if there are fishing boats that goes out every night around the same time, and shoot off some "good luck charms" on their way out. In the video I posted, you can see lights on the water. Possibly boats that are launching these. Notice that the "boats" are underneath where the "UFO" are appearing.

I notice that their altitudes are all " consistent and reachable" from boats out on the water. As far as movement goes, non of them actually zipped around, although some reports say they sometimes move.

edit on 14-9-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Word is from a lifetime local...

There's a lot of military training that goes on off the NC/SC coast this time of year and they are most likely flares. They behave more like a flare than anything else. They do have the appearance of burning and then fizzle and disappear.

The thing that makes them odd is that there's no obvious point of origin. The first night we saw them really close...no boats, no planes, etc. We have one more night. Also, it's happening around the same time of day each evening. Interesting indeed.

reply to post by gortex

Yep, I agree. They do look a lot like the flares in that video. Thanks for posting.
edit on 14-9-2012 by glitchinthematrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Suppose the military has developed silent, or cloaking technology that's not quite perfect. They want to test it on civilians. How do you get lots of civilians, with a high population turn around rate, to look in that general direction of the vehicle being tested?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinthematrix
reply to post by slapman

Yep...that's definitely the best video yet. A star for you, friend! That's exactly what we've been seeing.

You personally have been seeing? Do you live there?

Now I'm forced to read through the pages to see what you've said. It's one thing to have an active thread but its' another thing to have a live witness chiming in on an active thread.

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
My former sister-in-law lives there. About a year ago she posted a news article on facebook about people finding oddly placed footprints on their roofs, I believe. I can't remember exactly but I linked her this story because it reminded me of it, but she laughed about it.

I can't find any news articles about it now. Maybe someone from the area remembers what it was.
edit on 8-9-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

Wha.....? Footprints on their roofs? From what? What's making people look on their roofs for footprints? I would think the average homeowner goes on their roof maybe once a year if that. Why the sudden urge to check out their roof?

I just find this a strange addendum to this flap/story.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

it is a tourist place and this brings tourists. These have been around a while maybe some businessowners bought some. The pilot said the orange lights come on like the flick of a switch which is probably the case.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

No, I don't live there. I was on vacation last week in Holden Beach, NC about 45 minutes or so North of Myrtle. For 4 nights in a row, my partner and I witnessed these lights. I've posted quite a bit in this thread on pages 5 and 6.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi

Forgive me, I'm at work, so someone may have already mentioned this. But imho, those lights look very similar to the lights captured in the famous case of Dorothy Izatt.

Her case was made into a film and she was also featured in various paranormal shows that look at UFO mysteries.

You can view some of her footage/her case on Youtube. And if anyone is interested I think you can watch the whole video for free either on Youtube or through google video.

www.youtube.com...

(Normally, I'd find more links --- but I'm at work and I'm sort of "poking the bear" even visiting ATS lol)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm from right outside of Augusta, Ga but go to Clemson right now. Was looking on Facebook and saw at least 3 different friends post about seeing strange lights in the sky. I started googling stuff and found this website. One friend i talked to said they were definitely orange though. Here's what he posted on Facebook:

"I was facing NW and there were 9 lights in a circular shape that came on in a domino effect... They disappeared and showed up a couple seconds later in a different part of the sky bearing NW in the sane domino sequence... Then disappeared... I was freaked out so I called the hotline... Left a message and they called me back 10 minutes later and said that they had been flooded with calls from my area reporting the same thing..."

And granted he was also in the Air Force for a few years too so i think he would be able to distinguish between a flair, plane, or something else. Just kind of crazy thats been happening in Myrtle Beach its only 4 hours east of Augusta.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

My husband and I along with a couple of friends were vacationing at Myrtle Beach the week of 09/10/12 and also witnessed these odd random lights over the Atlantic.... we started seeing them on 09/11 around 7:45pm up until around 3am and witnessed them every night there after.

edit on 27-9-2012 by silentsurfer because: pix upload

edit on 27-9-2012 by silentsurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silentsurfer

Here's another zoomed in picture taken on the same night, 09/13/12
Theres actually two identical objects in this photo, you might have to move the picture a bit to see them both.

edit on 27-9-2012 by silentsurfer because: photo didnt upload

edit on 27-9-2012 by silentsurfer because: more info on photo

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

And another....

Sorry , I'm very new to this (replying to my own posts, lol).... hopefully I'll catch on in the near future. :-)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Any details re shutter speed looks slow hence the trails!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello, im from Fairbanks, Alaska, and i just got this picture 3 days ago..2 friends and I were sitting in a parking lot of extended stay... and we were well, rolling up some Mary Jane
... im not ganna lie.. but i seen this red, raving thing in the sky... it was crazy.. my jaw, and my friends jaws dropped... first thing i could think was to take out my Iphone 4S and snap this photo... in the picture, if you can see how there is black clouds on the upper right of the picture, thats the direction the Objected was headed, and it was moving SLOWLY... As thiis objected moved, it seemed to be pushing the "darker" rain clouds out of the way... and leaving a clear sky behind it... it was to the North West of where i was located... kind of looks like these pics in the thread!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I know this thread is ancient but I don't think I can start one and I have something new to add to this topic. I was in Myrtle Beach recently and I saw these orbs. They were flashing on and off and flying around.

I kept watching, and I realized they wouldn't completely disappear every time. They could reduce themselves to the size of a star. They literally looked like stars just moving about the sky in every direction, and at any speed.

Now after a while of watching these "stars" that fly around and light up into huge orbs, i notice something amazing. Every time these "stars" would light up into orbs (this had to have been an incredibly intense amount of light these things were giving off) another "star" would pop out of the orb. These things kept duplicating like that until there was about 15-20 of these "stars" flying around.

One of them posted up directly under the moon and the rest scattered about on either side of the moon but at the same altitude as the one directly under the moon and just sat there. After about 3 minutes, 2 of the "stars" to the left of the moon simultaneously started moving toward each other and switched posts. I watched for about another hour, but only 2 more moved and it was very subtle. We finally gave up and headed out for the night.

I don't know how long these "stars" stayed posted there, I had to leave in the morning so I couldn't check the next night, but they were sitting there for the hour and a half i watched from my room. The crazy thing is that they were "stars". If i hadn't caught them getting into position I would have thought "wow the stars are out tonight", when in reality it was a bunch of these things motionless, disguised as stars.

Just had to share the experience and confirm that there is indeed something going on off the shores of Myrtle Beach. Come up with whatever explanation you want, but as a person that has seen these things first hand, there isn't one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join