It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you re-opening the 9/11 forums, at least on 9/11 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I challenge the owners of this site to re-open the 9/11 forums, why, although I rarely post there anymore it is what made me sign up to ATS back in 2006 in the first place. I still lurk in that forum, I rarely post anymore because I have gotten what I have to say out of my system. And those that still defend the OS completely are no longer worth responding to. Essentially like many I have moved on, I discuss other issues on ATS. But I know many might be new to ATS and they must be allowed to participate in what I feel is a therapeutic way of expressing and learning about 9/11.

Once again as a veteran poster of ATS I challenge ATS to control their forums like they always have, your moderation has always been good, I know you guys can do this. Ban the trolls for 72 hours that will fix them.
Honestly guys it has been closed long enough, you have made your point.

edit on 8-9-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
they manipulate that kind of subject matter...eh? sounds like a spirit I have not felt the presence of since......turns and walks off camera....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hmmm no response, MODS must have the weekend off, or they are too scared to voice there OWN opinion different than the site owners.

Come on guys step up, it's why you get paid the big bucks

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I agree.

It is one of America's biggest conspiracies.

That day largely contributed to the world of today

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It is also the reason I first joined ATS in 2004. I didn't look at or post in the forum or threads for years though wanted to check some things there recently and it was closed.

I was in the towers soon before it happened and also experienced something on a flight over Manhattan involving military jets. I remembered something about it recently hence the reason for checking the threads.

For most it holds a large part of emotional landmarks and it is a major conspiracy part of an even bigger conspiracy that people need answers for.

Because it is so important to people, I hope it reopens and whichever trolling or such that was going on, is dealt with so it is a practical usable thread / forum.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If you cant beat them join them.

Best way to discredit any point is by taking the opposite side.
Pretend your a loony, pretend those who partake this position is a lunatic, a crazy.
Isolate them by playing the craziest of them all. Then report "yourselves" lol.

Lets say I dont think ufo exist.
I'll pop in any UFO thread and pretend I believe in UFO by assuming the wildest claim. Spit nonsense at those just asking questions. Name call them, then UFO thread are closed.

Hey, if false flaging works in real life, it sure does too for the internet.
And its not like i'm paid to come up with thess scenario.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Giving this thread a bump because the forum really needs to be re-opened for members to discuss the event on the anniversary of the attacks.

I had a thread moved to there, effectively killing that thread because nobody can respond to the thread any longer. A shame too, the discussion seemed to be going along so civilly and I wanted to respond to some of the posts.

I hope the owners are paying attention and work to open it up for at least a few days so we can continue the discussion while the anniversary of the event is so near.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I personally think that 9/11 should be left alone now, let the famalies move on instead of bringing it up every year.

Let the famalies have their space.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

why ?

it has been 11 years

what is left to discuss ? - any new evidence ????

it seems to me that the 9/11 forum is simply regurgitating the same bile with increasingly discourteours rancour

possitions have not changed - insight has not been gained

just more regurgitation

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Hmmm no response, MODS must have the weekend off, or they are too scared to voice there OWN opinion different than the site owners.

You want this mods opinion? OK. Trash the whole bloody forum.

My 2 Ameros.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I guess its too much work for the moderators to keep it open. But it truly was the most significant event in decades and affected the conciousness of the entire planet. It really did wake people up.

They probably didnt expect people to see all the flaws in their bull# storyline.

edit on 8-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Its not too much work for the staff to keep it open at all.

Fact is, its too much trouble for the people who participate in the forum to remain civil.

Don't blame the board staff for this. The proclivity of certain posters to behave in an utterly stupid manner is not the staffs fault at all. Even now, in this thread, that mentality appears to be resurfacing.

The mentality that caused the closure, and then continued into the threads made about the forum closure belong, at best, in a school yard, and not in a place of civilised discussion.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This Threadd is where SO has answered questions regarding the closing of the forum.

If it is to be re-opened it will be done in good time and SO will update the board when that occurs.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

top topics

join