It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Romney, Obamney. Whats the difference, really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

They's both owned by the Elite. Obama attended Bilderberg in 2008 before he was appointed. Romney attended Bilderberg in 2012, before his appointment.

Obama is forcing Americans to buy health-care under the threat of imprisonment. The Bill was based on legislation passed by Romney when he was Governor.

Theyre both for bigger government.

Theyre both for more borrowing/spending, though spending under a Romney administration may be slightly less.

They both support the banker bailouts ie TARP aka stimulus.

They both support a massive overseas empire and subservience to the Military Industrial Complex.

They both have pledged their undying support for a foreign state: Israel (which is treasonous IMO).

They're both pawns of Wall Street.

Neither would dare challenge the bankers or the "Federal" "Reserve" or our failed debt based monetary ponzi scheme.

Neither has an issue with the growing TSA style police state.

Neither would stop the trampling of our Constitutional rights: citizen assassinations, warrant-less spying, indefinite detentions etc.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So I ask you, whats the difference?

Oh yah. One is a "Republican" and one is a "Democrat".

And TPTB want us to believe that writing in Ron Paul or voting for a 3rd Party is a wasted vote...

edit on 8-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Difference with these two guys? Based on their voting history, the only difference that we have is that one is White, and the other is part African American. BUT, for some reason, some folks in the country have a TREMENDOUS HATE for one of them, yet have much love for the other, hmmmmmmmmmmm...

THEY BOTH VOTE THE SAME REGARDLESS OF THEIR SMOOTH TALKING LIES!!!

Romney is a PROFESSIONAL LIAR and EXPERT FLIP-FLOPPER that anyone with any sense can clearly see the FAKE that he is. He is only telling the Right what they wanna hear, and then if he was to get in (HIGHLY DOUBTFUL)
he will do EXACTLY as Obama anyways. The Right LOST NO MATER WHAT come this November.
(and thank goodness, because the republicans are PROFESSIONALS at wrecking our economy when one of them BUMS is the chief in command.

The one thing with Obama though, at least he acknowledges the middle-class and throws them a bone once in a while though...

edit on 8-9-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

We really need a third or fourth party!

I am coming out and encouraging those on the left to vote for the Green Party.

People on the right should vote for the Libertarians or Constitution Party.

With a population of over 300 million the time has come to increase our choices from more then just the 'same old same old' two!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeff41277

We really need a third or fourth party!

I am coming out and encouraging those on the left to vote for the Green Party.

People on the right should vote for the Libertarians or Constitution Party.

With a population of over 300 million the time has come to increase our choices from more then just the 'same old same old' two!!

RIGHT ON!!

America needs REAL CHANGE not the SAME 'OL CRAP from the two TURD PARTIES who only LIE about change. America needs BETTER than LIES and TURDS that these two parties always seem to put out.

LIES & TURDS is what we get from these two parties. How MANY TIMES must Americans go through this insane cycle before they see them for what they (ALWAYS) are??

edit on 8-9-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am SO going to print that first one on a bumpersticker for my car. Maybe even make me a t-shirt, too. LOL So Awesome.

No difference at all...Just like the last choice we had. The difference with this election and the last one was that Obama is such a smooth talker, he won over his audience and they couldn't see the lies beyond his words. Hopefully, enough people have learned to see through the words. We'll see.

top topics

join